PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Wagner

4mcruenomore
09-21-2009, 02:49 AM
Just got home from Fargo. So I haven't seen all the B.S. on this board for 2 days. I gotta say, Wagner has class, and heart. Way to go guys, they have a hell of a team. Awesome RB, and classy coach and team. Glad to have them in the FFD. To all of those that were freakin the 2nd quarter. The atmosphere, and game tone, we had it. It was never in jeopardy. You just had to be there. Could we do better? Yes, but we had it. Anyways, just wanted to give some appreciation to a class act opponent, thanks for coming to Fargo from NY.

CaBisonFan
09-21-2009, 02:57 AM
Just got home from Fargo. So I haven't seen all the B.S. on this board for 2 days. I gotta say, Wagner has class, and heart. Way to go guys, they have a hell of a team. Awesome RB, and classy coach and team. Glad to have them in the FFD. To all of those that were freakin the 2nd quarter. The atmosphere, and game tone, we had it. It was never in jeopardy. You just had to be there. Could we do better? Yes, but we had it. Anyways, just wanted to give some appreciation to a class act opponent, thanks for coming to Fargo from NY.

Good post 4m. Nice to get a perspective from someone who was there. With Mohler, Perez, Jensen, and now Thorton coming in from Bismarck, it looks like we're going to have some depth at QB. That'll be fixed. And Mertens looks good so far.

I agree that Wagner looked good during the first 1.5 quarters. Then they wore down.

BisBison
09-21-2009, 03:42 AM
Good post 4m. Nice to get a perspective from someone who was there. With Mohler, Perez, Jensen, and now Thorton coming in from Bismarck, it looks like we're going to have some depth at QB. That'll be fixed. And Mertens looks good so far.

I agree that Wagner looked good during the first 1.5 quarters. Then they wore down.

They either wore down or we made some adjustments on defense. It didn't look like we had anyone in the right spot in the first quarter. It probably was a combination of both.

lakesbison
06-17-2010, 10:55 PM
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/log/index.php/2010/06/17/the-sporting-news-tabs-wagner-first-in-p?blog=2#more6604

06-17-2010 03:29 PM

Staten Island, NY – The Wagner College football team has been picked to win the Northeast Conference by The Sporting News Preseason Football Magazine. In addition, quarterback Nick Doscher has been tabbed by the magazine as the league’s top offensive player

see they werent a PATSY!!

MNLonghorn10
06-18-2010, 12:41 AM
wtf is the northeast conference?

56BISON73
06-18-2010, 12:48 AM
Im trying to figure out why they werent a patsy when we played them based on something that they havent done yet this year??? Almost sounds like a Glen Beck scenario.:D