PDA

View Full Version : Raffle Tickets

pjeBison
09-21-2009, 01:40 AM
Anyone know where to find the winning numbers for the tickets being sold by Teammakers during tailgating? I was told they would be online somewhere? Thanks

roadwarrior
09-21-2009, 01:41 AM
Anyone know where to find the winning numbers for the tickets being sold by Teammakers during tailgating? I was told they would be online somewhere? Thanks

There is only one winning number. I know it wasnt in the group I had in my pocket. Someone did claim the winning ticket during the game last night for the $4,300+ prize. I am not aware that they are posted online anywhere.

Bison"FANatic"
09-21-2009, 02:35 AM
I don't know if they are posted on line anywhere but I have dealt with raffles in this town enough to know that a way to find out has to be published. I do believe that you can find out where to contact in Bison Illustrated as I have seen it in there and is a publication that goes out to all Teammakers thus satisfying the rule of how to find out the info. Oh don't even get me started with dealing with raffles in the city of Fargo. (I would not do it on a public webpage anyway.)