PDA

View Full Version : Voit, Voit, Voit....!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaBisonFan
09-20-2009, 01:33 AM
The guy's a gamer. Needs to get the ball more. DJ is starting to look better.

Kevin
09-20-2009, 01:35 AM
They could be a great 1-2 next year. He needs to get the ball more though, everytime he does it's electric.

CaBisonFan
09-20-2009, 01:39 AM
They could be a great 1-2 next year. He needs to get the ball more though, everytime he does it's electric.

Totally...and Jose looks like a QB. Looks very athletic. This is what we saw on his high school films. A West Coast QB with quickness and a really good arm.

Kevin
09-20-2009, 01:41 AM
Yeah that was a bullet for sure, and right in the numbers.

HandoEX
09-20-2009, 04:07 AM
Now I'm 100% behind Jose, but he threw one pass and it was against Wagner. Hopefully we get to see more passes like that one in the future.

And let's not forget the "g":D

I thought 23 and 8 both looked great. However, Wagner's defense is AWFUL. I talked to quite a few of their fans yesterday and they all said that they expected to put some points on the board but that their D would be their achilles heal and would give up lots of yards.

Jdubs21
09-20-2009, 03:17 PM
that was an awesome run...very quick on his cut on the edge!

Bison"FANatic"
09-20-2009, 03:18 PM
All the kid does is score Touchdowns.:D :D :nod: :nod:

MHDBisonfan
09-20-2009, 03:21 PM
All the kid does is score Touchdowns.:D :D :nod: :nod:

Ha - i used that exact line right after he scored as well!

westnodak93bison
09-20-2009, 05:13 PM
I'll make a prediction today. I'll bet Sam Ojuri will be the featured back next year by game 2.

CaBisonFan
09-20-2009, 05:16 PM
I'll make a prediction today. I'll bet Sam Ojuri will be the featured back next year by game 2.

And that would be great news, because it would mean that we'll be incredibly deep at RB. Not news to anyone...just sayin'...but we need that kind of depth and talent to get back into the hunt...and to stay there.

NDSUFan_Sav
09-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Now I'm 100% behind Jose, but he threw one pass and it was against Wagner. Hopefully we get to see more passes like that one in the future.

And let's not forget the "g":D

I thought 23 and 8 both looked great. However, Wagner's defense is AWFUL. I talked to quite a few of their fans yesterday and they all said that they expected to put some points on the board but that their D would be their achilles heal and would give up lots of yards.

Well all people think is DJ dances and all that, he was hitting the holes hard and i saw him dance once a little but he kind of had to in that situation to try and avoid a tackle which he did but then another guy got him, that Voit run was unreal it happened right in front of me he cut that corner and put on the jets.

Also with Mohlers throw yeah it was wagner, butttttt I kept saying before he threw the ball where is he going to throw it no WR was open and he couldn't run because there was a wagner player at the line following him, so he threads the needle right where the ball needed to be for only the WR could get to and not the defender and thats exactly what i was noticing in practice when I stated I felt he is our best QB, yeah its practice but every ball was on the money and placed where it needed to be, i haven't seen much in the middle of the field from him or deep balls i've seen him throw deep but not sure how accurate that was can't really recall that.

A1pigskin
09-20-2009, 08:37 PM
The guy's a gamer. Needs to get the ball more. DJ is starting to look better.

Totally agree.....