PDA

View Full Version : Neb vs VT

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Nebraska just snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Their defense played locked down D for for 58 mins.

bisonhusker
09-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Completely dominated that football game. It hurt. BAD. They just couldn't score a TD. Too many FG's....and then two amazing throws by the VT QB. OUCH. Pelini has the Huskers back. They needed that game to prove it to some people.

Notorious
09-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Completely dominated that football game. It hurt. BAD. They just couldn't score a TD. Too many FG's....and then two amazing throws by the VT QB. OUCH. Pelini has the Huskers back. They needed that game to prove it to some people.

He's gotta lose the gum and learn to wear a hat.....and, still a year, or two, from being "back". He is, however, making some very good progress!

HuskerFan
09-21-2009, 05:43 PM
This loss is going to sting for a while. I still can't believe how the defense choked in the end.....this is the 3rd game in a row where the Huskers have given up a big play. When are they going to learn. COVER YOUR MAN!!!

bisonmike2
09-21-2009, 07:23 PM
This loss is going to sting for a while. I still can't believe how the defense choked in the end.....this is the 3rd game in a row where the Huskers have given up a big play. When are they going to learn. COVER YOUR MAN!!!

I was so pissed at the end of that. How do you let the guy get behind you. They played great for all but the last minute and a 1/2.

HuskerFan
09-21-2009, 09:06 PM
I was so pissed at the end of that. How do you let the guy get behind you. They played great for all but the last minute and a 1/2.

Same here. I scared my 7 month old son with all the yelling and cuss words coming out of my mouth. If Matt O'Hanlon doesn't turn stupid, they would have won that game.

Bones68charger
09-21-2009, 11:58 PM
My stomach is still in my throat. If I were not at my in-laws for the weekend I think I would have burned down my house. J/K of course but man what a way to lose a game! Yuck!