PDA

View Full Version : GDT: NDSU vs Wagner 6pm (home opener)

Pages : [1] 2

NDSUFan_Sav
09-19-2009, 06:37 AM
Well just a few hours til waking up and getting in line for our first tailgating of the season and enjoying the grilled food and games and beverages. Then making it inside to watch NDSU take on Wagner.

Few things I'd like to see:

- Tailgate lots packed early and place rocking
- NDSU to not let Wagner score 1st
- NDSU to win by a good margin (27+)
- See different defense (plays)
- Packed Fargodome
- More then 1 QB get a chance to play (back ups more then 1 series too please)

See most of you in the West Lot tomorrow and inside the dome to get this team back on track and hopefully a run into the playoffs.....The Time Is Now!!!

Jdubs21
09-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Go Bison!!!!!

Tatanka
09-19-2009, 11:46 AM
See you in the west lot!

Saw in the paper today that Wagner is used to playing in front of about 1200 fans. :smh:
Bison by 42, whereupon Coach Bohl calls off the dogs.

tjbison
09-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Well just a few hours til waking up and getting in line for our first tailgating of the season and enjoying the grilled food and games and beverages. Then making it inside to watch NDSU take on Wagner.

- Packed Fargodome

See most of you in the West Lot tomorrow and inside the dome to get this team back on track and hopefully a run into the playoffs.....The Time Is Now!!!

HA HA you pick the easy game for the GDT!! stats for the year maybe this should be a sticky:D

me (tj) 0-1
Tatanka 0-1
Sav - ??????????? this one better be a win or else:D

anyway anything positive on all sides and aspects of the game will be well appreciated GO BISON

HandoEX
09-19-2009, 12:18 PM
The dome will be rocking today!

Wagner's "Touchdown Club" (their Team Makers) is staying at the hotel I manage and I had quite a few conversations with their fans yesterday when they got to town. Sounds like they all expect a Bison blowout, but their offense should still put points on the board.

It's 7:00 and I am too jacked up to sleep. LET'S GO BISON!

tjbison
09-19-2009, 12:23 PM
The dome will be rocking today!

Wagner's "Touchdown Club" (their Team Makers) is staying at the hotel I manage and I had quite a few conversations with their fans yesterday when they got to town. Sounds like they all expect a Bison blowout, but their offense should still put points on the board.

It's 7:00 and I am too jacked up to sleep. LET'S GO BISON!

Hando they bring a few people or what? asked a Wagner fan via a few Pm's if they had a good fanbase and haven't heard yet

HandoEX
09-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Hando they bring a few people or what? asked a Wagner fan via a few Pm's if they had a good fanbase and haven't heard yet

Maybe 25 or so arrived yesterday and expecting a few more today. I invited the people I chatted with to check out the tailgating. All were pretty nice and the ones I chatted with expected their team to get blown away by the Bison:nod:

Mr. Burgundy
09-19-2009, 01:13 PM
If I was Craig Bohl today, I come out in a Bison sweat suit. I hope he goes nuts today. I say he needs to win by 70 and run up the score. Time to let these kids have fun and stop punching in on the clock. Act like Urban Meyer beating the crap out of Little Kiffin today against Tennessee. Hang 80 on the Fargodome scoreboard and show these kids what it is like to beat the crap out of someone, because they are going to need to do it 8 more times this year. Time to fire it up. I want to see some freshman score, some freshman sack someone. I want to see a flag for excessive celebration. I am sick of watching us act like we are at a job. I want to see Tim Tebow at halftime screaming at his lineman to "Look at me. Look at me." Someone can step up today. Be a leader.

Gameball: Freshman OLB....Jemison. "He will make a mistake, but it will be at a million miles per hour and he will make you remember him."

From the fans: I want excessive tailgating flags to be thrown out all over the west lot. I want the Fargodome to be loud. The tunnelwalk to give me the chills, nobody to jump offsides on the kickoff and to lay the wood to this underfunded football team.

Time to act like the Bison again. I am sick of the CEO stuff. If not, I am going to personally request our tailgate to be able to cover opening kickoffs (we actually thought we could do that at Ames....some of us were fired up).

Like Lou Holtz said today....It is up to the defense to stop someone...not the winning coach to stop scoring. Craig....losen up today and let the kids role. DJ McNorton to the house............

Bisonfan1
09-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Wow Burgandy, 10 cups of expresso allready this morning :D I am totally in on your comments, I want to see a rocking place and some rockin on the field. Give back ups plenty of playing time and turn them loose !!! IT'S BISON GAME DAY !!!

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 01:23 PM

- Packed Fargodome

Good list but I would also like to add no injuries.

Jdubs21
09-19-2009, 01:48 PM
If I was Craig Bohl today, I come out in a Bison sweat suit. I hope he goes nuts today. I say he needs to win by 70 and run up the score. Time to let these kids have fun and stop punching in on the clock. Act like Urban Meyer beating the crap out of Little Kiffin today against Tennessee. Hang 80 on the Fargodome scoreboard and show these kids what it is like to beat the crap out of someone, because they are going to need to do it 8 more times this year. Time to fire it up. I want to see some freshman score, some freshman sack someone. I want to see a flag for excessive celebration. I am sick of watching us act like we are at a job. I want to see Tim Tebow at halftime screaming at his lineman to "Look at me. Look at me." Someone can step up today. Be a leader.

Gameball: Freshman OLB....Jemison. "He will make a mistake, but it will be at a million miles per hour and he will make you remember him."

From the fans: I want excessive tailgating flags to be thrown out all over the west lot. I want the Fargodome to be loud. The tunnelwalk to give me the chills, nobody to jump offsides on the kickoff and to lay the wood to this underfunded football team.

Time to act like the Bison again. I am sick of the CEO stuff. If not, I am going to personally request our tailgate to be able to cover opening kickoffs (we actually thought we could do that at Ames....some of us were fired up).

Like Lou Holtz said today....It is up to the defense to stop someone...not the winning coach to stop scoring. Craig....losen up today and let the kids role. DJ McNorton to the house............

wow burgundy im ready to suit up and whoop some ass after that speech!

No_Skill
09-19-2009, 02:22 PM
We'll be hitting the road from Bismarck around noon. Honk if you see us.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z165/rsabot64/Installed.jpg

Bison101
09-19-2009, 02:30 PM
This is going to be a "Give-Nick-Some-Confidence" game.

GradBison
09-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Lets Go Bison!!

Clap - Clap - Clap Clap Clap

TransAmBison
09-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Awesome speech Burgandy!

Tatanka
09-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Awesome speech Burgandy!

TransAmBison's right about Burgundy being right. We'll wire the governor for a new sherriff!!!

http://www.thelin.net/laurent/cinema/films/tt0071230/60281.jpg

ndsubison1
09-19-2009, 04:53 PM

you mean something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-qodBTlMtA

i whole heartedly agree!!!! smack somebody in the face Bison

Bison101
09-19-2009, 05:21 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Exactly.

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 05:31 PM
If I were Bohl I'd give a pregame speech like this....

"What the f*ck happened to the Bison I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bohl, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wagner, they're a dead man! Southern Illinois, dead! Northern Iowa..."

ndsubison1
09-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Nothing like College Football! Cant wait to watch my Gators pound the Vols then watch my Bison pound the Seahawks

backpages
09-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Will someone please keep us posted as the game goes along. Many thanks from the Afghanistan gang.

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Will someone please keep us posted as the game goes along. Many thanks from the Afghanistan gang.

Our pleasure. Stay safe our there.

admin
09-19-2009, 07:42 PM
I just saw bits of an NEC game on TV here. It was Duquesne vs Monmouth... it's really hard to get a handle on how good the two teams might be because they were playing on a field (Monmouth's) that reminded me of Mandan High School's.

IzzyFlexion
09-19-2009, 09:00 PM
All-right, let's hear from the poor bastards like me that are no where near Fargo today watching the all-access feed.

IzzyFlexion
09-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Nobody??
OK. But just remember that cyber-lonliness is the leading cause of alcoholism among subscribers to web casts.

IzzyFlexion
09-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Let's keep it rolling here because I love hearing myself type.
Looks like the Power-Painters will have a feller that won't be easy to spot in the dome today.
The diminutive Arlington Hendrickson, if he made the trip should be wearing #61. The 6' 9" 315 pound freshman might likely be seen having a pre-game hot dog with an over-exuberent Saul Phillips.

IzzyFlexion
09-19-2009, 10:06 PM
OK, this is getting annoying.http://www.hollywoodmegastore.com/Images/2192_Brian_Lifesize_Standup_The_Family_Guy_508.jpg

scottheck
09-19-2009, 10:10 PM
All-right, let's hear from the poor bastards like me that are no where near Fargo today watching the all-access feed.

Yup, I'm here.

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm also here but I'm also watching Nebraska trying to piss a victory down their leg.

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 10:19 PM
I am here also. I am anxiously awaiting the start of the game. Been a weekend of sports for me with HS football last night and VB tourney for my daughter this morning/afternoon.

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Pregame show has begun

IzzyFlexion
09-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Kinda following Northern Iowa a thome vs St. Francis.
UNI returns the opening kickoff for a touchdown and scores a 2nd touchdown just a couple minutes later. But, surprisingly that's all of the scoring going into the locker room at the half. There is no indication on Panthernation.com that UNI's starters were taken out or anything else that would indicate something strange. I guess St Francis just got over their "underdog shock".

onbison09
09-19-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm here. Feel better?

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 10:35 PM
Can't wait to be able to turn the video feed on. Have my radio turned on. Students sound like they are out in force.

IzzyFlexion
09-19-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm here. Feel better?

Yes, you're late! drop and give me 20!!:p

onbison09
09-19-2009, 10:38 PM
UNI only up 14-0 over St. Francis at half. I know it's gotta be tough to get up for them but still.ß

onbison09
09-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Anybody else getting a please stand by message? Not this shit again.

MOTBison
09-19-2009, 10:43 PM
Video feed up yet?

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Black screen here after please stand by

onbison09
09-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Video feed up yet?

Nope but "Please Stand By" is.

Kevin
09-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Courtesy of a bad case of the flu I'll be watching from the comfort of my recliner with you fine folks.

It just isn't going to be the same without massive amounts of crown royal.... oh, and the whole "being there" thing too, I guess.

onbison09
09-19-2009, 10:50 PM
USC just got beat by Washington.

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Is the feed up for anyone? I still have please stand by

IzzyFlexion
Courtesy of a bad case of the flu I'll be watching from the comfort of my recliner with you fine folks.

It just isn't going to be the same without massive amounts of crown royal.... oh, and the whole "being there" thing too, I guess.

Isn't the old saying....
Feed a cold, starve the flu, and get wasted on whiskey if you have the flu while watching the Bison??

Hansel
USC just got beat by Washington.

USC screws the pooch once a year

onbison09
09-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Maybe one year the All Access people will get their stuff together.

Kevin
09-19-2009, 10:53 PM
Isn't the old saying....
Feed a cold, starve the flu, and get wasted on whiskey if you have the flu while watching the Bison??

If we decide to pull a USC on this one I might just find out if it works...

Actually an old Norwegian remedy has always been Blackberry Brandy, don't have any of that though.

onbison09
http://www.jeffreysharp.org/fun/NotThisShitAgain.jpg

IzzyFlexion
Is the feed up for anyone? I still have please stand by

I Remember the old "PLEASE STAND BUY" on the TV many moons ago with the picture of the Indian head. I wonder why they don't...............oh yeah, forget it.

Kevin
09-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Give me video or give me death.

/not really
//kind of

onbison09
09-19-2009, 10:57 PM
They should just have this for free if this stuff keeps happening.

IzzyFlexion
09-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Anybody watching Oregon/Utah?
In keeping with their questionable fashion sense, Oregon looks like they're wearing old gray sweat pants.

Kevin
09-19-2009, 10:58 PM
They should just have this for free if this stuff keeps happening.

^This.

The feeds from the other schools seem to get it right. Why can't we?

onbison09
These Snicker ads officially suck.

Hansel
the snickers commercials seem to work fine

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 10:59 PM
http://redsarmy.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/difficulties.jpg

MOTBison
09-19-2009, 10:59 PM
WTF we need the video feed!!!!!!!!:ranting:

Kevin
09-19-2009, 11:00 PM
How long until I break something? 10 minutes seems like a great guess.

BisonBabe
Well the coin toss just happened. We are gonna end up missing the beginning.

Bison101
Is the game also on Channelsurfing?

Kevin
09-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Well the coin toss just happened. We are gonna end up missing the beginning.

That estimate just dropped to five minutes.

onbison09
09-19-2009, 11:03 PM
Already forced a fumble. Channelsurfing would be the same thing.

1bizon1
09-19-2009, 11:03 PM
Way too many yards D! WTH?

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:04 PM
This sounds familiar. 2 mins in and they are running it down our throat.

Kevin
Safe to say I will be canceling this service. I switched to radio.

....Is Wagner really walking on us?

1bizon1
That's better...loss of one yd

1bizon1
09-19-2009, 11:05 PM
4th down!!!!

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 11:06 PM
I am irritated to say the least. Can't go see the game in person and now I can't even get the feed to work. glad I did not invest in the cables to hook up to my tv

Kevin
Will someone let us know if they get video, please?

1bizon1
Nice return but flag down on the return.....block in the back....

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Still none here

MOTBison
09-19-2009, 11:07 PM
I am trying over and over. no dice.

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Pat Pashall just had a great run.

Kevin
It would a lot less painful to check if it wasn't for these damn 14 second snickers ads.

Kevin
Checking cost me to miss the Paschall run.

1bizon1
09-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Siegers to the Wagner 33...nice run

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:09 PM
I just got video.

Kevin
09-19-2009, 11:10 PM
I just got video.

Thank you!

1bizon1
mertens to the 23...short of the 1st down....

onbison09
Everybody on here should email the same thing to the complaint thingy: "At least the Snickers ads worked. I really enjoyed those."

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:11 PM
nice stiff arm by Nick.

1bizon1
09-19-2009, 11:11 PM
TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:12 PM
td Mertens to McNorton.

1bizon1
09-19-2009, 11:13 PM
You guys want me to quit posting....am I ruining anything for your video feed with it's time delay?

bri-dog
Just got video!!

bisonmike2
beatiful pass by nick. hit him perfectly in stride.

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Just got video here too. Will not be posting now except for breaks.

onbison09
09-19-2009, 11:15 PM
I'm liking the multiple cameras. And Reed Duchscher playing.

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:19 PM
this is too many yards against this team.

Hansel
09-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Defense looking errrrr...

1bizon1
09-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Too many yards D! Where is the "improvement?"

Thundering Herd
09-19-2009, 11:21 PM
score please?
Fire up this week defense!
GO BISON!

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:21 PM
incomplete pass. that's an improvement.

1bizon1
09-19-2009, 11:22 PM
Doesn't sound very noisy for a "big crowd" that Miller says is there....4th down...good job D!

BisonBabe
7-0 Bison is the score

Kevin
If that pass wasn't a wounded duck that'd of been another big pass play on our Defense.

1bizon1
09-19-2009, 11:23 PM
7-0 Bison....

Thundering Herd
09-19-2009, 11:24 PM
7-0 Bison is the score
Thanks! Argh, message is too short...

onbison09
09-19-2009, 11:24 PM
I'm glad they picked a family wearing Bison gear as family of the game.

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm glad they picked a family wearing Bison gear as family of the game.

Hey! NO MORE WAR!:)

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 11:27 PM
1st down thanks to a 15 yard penalty on Wagner

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Nice run by PP

tony
09-19-2009, 11:29 PM
Bison first down on their 47.

tony
09-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Paschall runs for about 30, end of 1st quarter. 7-0 Bison.

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 11:31 PM
another nice play by Pat end of 1st qtr still 7-0

IzzyFlexion
09-19-2009, 11:31 PM
Mertens looked like a near side arm delivery on the knocked down pass?!?!

tony
09-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Second time I've seen one of Merten's passes down. Might have to pump fake.

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:32 PM
that was not a nice pass nick.

Bison101
09-19-2009, 11:33 PM
R U SERIOUS:mad:

Kevin
09-19-2009, 11:33 PM
Oh boy, yeah... ummm...

Bison101
09-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Oh boy, yeah... ummm...

Who's that guy named Perez?:(

tony
09-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Wow, that was a bad pass but second great play in a row by their #81 too - almost a TD the other way but a personal foul costs them about 60 yards so they've got the ball on their own 35 instead of the Bison 8.

tony
09-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Seriously, Mertens pump fakes on these guy and it'll be a TD every time.

Thundering Herd
what's little nicky up to now? I still think he'd have to work to be a starter for an NAIA...:hide:

bisonmike2
If, if we win this game, we may not win another game this year. Our defense is that bad.

tony
09-19-2009, 11:36 PM
Wagner back does a great spin move and Evans has to play safety - they run it about 40 yards to the Bison 21.

tony
09-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Wow, they score a TD. 7-6 with the xp on the way.

onbison09
Breske sure was a great hire. At least Tatanka's kids are cute.

Kevin
If we don't win this game big, it's just as bad as losing imo. We need to make a statement.

Scratch that, our defense needs to make a statement.

CaBisonFan
09-19-2009, 11:38 PM
We can do it....:cool:

Bison101
09-19-2009, 11:38 PM
I am depreseed. This is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Excuse me for being negative, but it is.

Thundering Herd
09-19-2009, 11:39 PM
WTF Bison defense? I never thought I'd have to worry about the Bison d!

tony
09-19-2009, 11:40 PM
Bad news for the guys who want to bench Shamen... he returns the KO to the Wagner 25 - but Shamen actually got caught from behind.

bisonmike2
nice return by shamen. can't believe he got caught from behind.

Kevin
Those "guys" is really just one guy who posts about it (over and over).

Great return Shamen.

Hansel
09-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Shamen's quickness is much better than his top end speed

tony
09-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Good grief, that pass went right through the DB for a Bison first down.

tony
09-19-2009, 11:42 PM
Bison on the 2 yard line.

Thundering Herd
Is it that bad? Should we now worry about Indiana State? :confused:

bisonmike2
just score already. I want our defense out there just to see how bad they really are.

tony
09-19-2009, 11:43 PM

Well, pretty early in the game and the season, but the defense sure looks non-existent so far.

Kevin
Thoughts and prayers with the injured seahawk.

MOTBison
Awesome catch by Titus Mack, that looked to be thrown directly to the defended. I am watching on the web so it isn't really clear.

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:44 PM

yes. last week our pass coverage didn't show up. today they've been running it down our throat. But our pass D felt left out so they gave up a passing TD. I also don't want to be negative but this defense has done nothing so far to give any sort of hope for the rest of the year. We should be up huge on this team and they haven't even slowed them down.

tony
09-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Delay with the Bison on the 1 with a 2nd down. Seriously injured Wagner player.

IzzyFlexion
09-19-2009, 11:45 PM

Well....SDSU is only up on the trees 3-0 early in the second.

Kevin
09-19-2009, 11:46 PM
UNI sounds like a serious contender this year.

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:47 PM

Until the semifinals.:)

onbison09
09-19-2009, 11:48 PM
They're really thin at the D-line so this can't be good for them.

Kevin
Hate to see situations like this. Hopefully he's okay.

Thundering Herd
Until the semifinals.:)
Nice! :nod:

onbison09
09-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Hate to see situations like this. Hopefully he's okay.

Remember they take every precaution so they're not just going to lift him up right away.

BisonBabe
09-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Grrrr my laptop locked up good thing Swag has the game going on the desktop as well.

tony
09-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Man, I hope that injury is not as bad as it looked.

Paschall TD, Bison 13-7

backpages
09-19-2009, 11:51 PM
This is off topic but does anyone have the results of Concordia vs St. Johns and MSUM vs Bemidji?

Also, we have heard that MN played Cal. tough. Can anyone confirm or deny?

THEsocalledfan
09-19-2009, 11:52 PM
Did anyone notice the TD?

bisonmike2
09-19-2009, 11:52 PM
paschall TD. C'mon defense. 3 and out or a turnover.

Kevin
09-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Everyone is too worried about the defense to even notice the offense :p

BisonBabe
This is off topic but does anyone have the results of Concordia vs St. Johns and MSUM vs Bemidji?

COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Minnesota loses to California 21-35

IzzyFlexion

Well, our board is kicking their board's ass! Only 42 posts on their GDT!

onbison09

MN lost 35-21.

THEsocalledfan
09-19-2009, 11:54 PM
What defense? Don't we have to have one before we worry about it?

Isn't that a little like putting the cart before the horse?

tony

31-19 St. John's and, yeah, the Gophers played a good game. Got some great officiating to keep some scoring drives alive though.

THEsocalledfan
MN lost 35-21.

The back for Cal schooled MN. It was not that close....

BisonBabe
COLLEGE FOOTBALL FINAL: St. John's 31, Concordia 19

baseballfan7

Bemidji won 38-13

Kevin
09-19-2009, 11:55 PM
A severe concussion is better than a neck injury, at least.

tony
Moorhead lost 13-38 so not a good day so far for F-M college football.

Kevin
I'm beginning to think that Fargo South could move that ball on this defense.

bisonmike2
ladies and gentlemen. this is not a replay of last week. you just saw a long completed pass against this D.

tony
09-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Their first play is 32-yard completion... wow.

Hansel
09-19-2009, 11:56 PM
We aren't getting much of a pass rush... but we are making up for it by not covering

IzzyFlexion
09-19-2009, 11:57 PM
ladies and gentlemen. this is not a replay of last week. you just saw a long completed pass against this D.

Pass interference and he still makes the play:banghead:

bisonmike2
should we just onside kick from now on? At least we'd have a shot at getting the ball back. Crappy field position is irrelevant because their going to score anyway.

THEsocalledfan
Am I the only one more excited about the Vikings than the Bison? This Bison team is going nowhere.......

Kevin
They're lucky I'm not OC. I'd just throw the ball deep 4 times in a row against this team.

tony
You mean the other team gets three downs to get a first? Seems unfair!

tony
09-19-2009, 11:58 PM
4th and 1 - Jemison had a chance to stop in at the LOS... rats.

Kevin
09-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

tony
09-19-2009, 11:59 PM
They go for, and make it on fourth down by about 6".

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Maybe we'll get lucky and UNI will ge the swine flu and have to forfeit?

I don't want to see that offense against this defense.

tony
That's another 1st down for Wagner.

bisonmike2
I'm not going to post while our defense is on the field anymore. It's pointless. This is the worst defense I have ever seen. Period.

Bisonips
should we just onside kick from now on? At least we'd have a shot at getting the ball back. Crappy field position is irrelevant because their going to score anyway.

and never punt...give our offense another shot to keep our D off the field.

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:01 AM
I'm not going to post while our defense is on the field anymore. It's pointless. This is the worst defense I have ever seen. Period.

I have the opposite approach. I'm posting while the D is on the field so I don't have to watch the horror.

bisonmike2
09-20-2009, 12:01 AM
I have the opposite approach. I'm posting while the D is on the field so I don't have to watch the horror.

wow you may have a point.

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:02 AM
I can't believe we're about get in a freaking shoot out with Wagner.

tony
3rd and 2 onn the Bison 22.

unbison
Bohl. Must go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:03 AM
..........yep, shoot out.

tony
3rd & 2 = Wagner TD - untouched.

onbison09
We're still playing the Tampa 2. How can you suck that bad in the same scheme? They aren't even doing anything fancy.

yippie
What's the score of the game?

bisonmike2
this is embarrassing. if we lose this game the whole coaching staff should be fired. this is ridiculous.

Hansel
he WALKED in for that TD

jaystus
But UNI is not talking about NDSU. they barely even care about us and uni is all thats being talked about here.

Kevin
We're still playing the Tampa 2. How can you suck that bad in the same scheme? They aren't even doing anything fancy.

There's no penetration on the defensive line, and no coverage in the backfield. The linebackers are really the only semi-decent spot on the field.

onbison09
09-20-2009, 12:04 AM
Bohl. Must go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or at least Breske.

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:04 AM
But UNI is not talking about NDSU. they barely even care about us and uni is all thats being talked about here.

UNI is the best in the Valley. The measuring stick, and turning into a great rivalry.

Thundering Herd
09-20-2009, 12:05 AM
USO is closing, someone text me updates as I'm without computer now. Argh!
701-471-4973

tony
14-14... You'd think that the third spread team in a row and the fellas would show some improvement - especially at home but the defense is getting absolutely slaughtered out there.

onbison09
Can we get the "please stand by" screen when the D's on the field?

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:06 AM
Paschall is a stud.

bisonmike2
Can Pat play D? We should at least try.

tony
Paschall to the 10 on a reception.

DJ McNorton TD on the next play.

Hansel
Pat Paschall is a MAN

bisonmike2
seriously, onside kick it. give our team a chance.

Kevin
"What does Bohl see in McNorton????"

Answer: That.

IzzyFlexion
09-20-2009, 12:07 AM
1st team to 60 takes this one??

BisonBabe
09-20-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm sorry but this game should not be hard to win but the way our D is playing anything is possible.

tony
09-20-2009, 12:08 AM
Mertens made a great play on that pass but he did something on the big pass to PP that just flat out amazes me - he had absolutely no pressure so he stepped backwards and to the right to give the lineman a chance at him.

I really want NIck to succeed but some of the stuff I'm seeing is scary from a senior.

Hansel
09-20-2009, 12:09 AM
"What does Bohl see in McNorton????"

Answer: That.

When he starts breaking tackles I will be excited about him as an RB

bisonmike2
09-20-2009, 12:10 AM
NDSU Defense is...
http://shadowwar.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/missing_in_action.jpg

Evolution Prime
09-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Maybe you should just have Chuck Norris play defense. And that guy from Necessary Roughness.

tony
3rd and 2 - defense needs to stiffen (not rigor mortis though).

bisonmike2
well if we only win 1 game this year we'll get a high draft pick next year, right?

Kevin
When he starts breaking tackles I will be excited about him as an RB

Pascall had some of the same problems in the past. Give the kid time.

onbison09
A Defensive Stop A Defensive Stop A Defensive Stop

onbison09
09-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Maybe you should just have Chuck Norris play defense. And that guy from Necessary Roughness.

Or that big ass guy from the longest yard remake.

bisonmike2
09-20-2009, 12:13 AM
I thought that penalty was going to give them a first down. Phew.

tony
Bison get kind of lucky - Boyer pokes the ball out of the QB's hands while falling down and it results in a loss of about 20 so they have to punt.

Bison 21-14 with the ball on... doesn't really matter.

bisonmike2
omg what a run by Pat!

BisonBabe
09-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Pashall is a major stud TD!!!!!!

Hansel
Pascall had some of the same problems in the past. Give the kid time.

Paschall was breaking tackles or at least falling forward from the beginning, I am willing to DJ time... but he is not an RB yet....

tony
That. Was. The. Most. Amazing. Run. I've. Seen. Since. Tony. Satter.

Hammersmith
The TOP of this game is going to be ridiculous(right along with our defense).

Hansel
09-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Pat Paschall is a BEAST

Bisonips
P squared is incredible.

bisonmike2
Pat may be the best RB in the country. That was a video game hurdle. Those of you without video might want to get it just to see that highlight.

Kevin
holy.... holy shit!!!!!

bisonmike2
09-20-2009, 12:17 AM
That's going to be my "at least we have Hockey!" At least we have Pat Paschall!

EmeraldCityBison
Those moves were amazing but my keyboard is now a mess.

Geez.

onbison09
That. Was. The. Most. Amazing. Run. I've. Seen. Since. Tony. Satter.

Turning point of the year. Hopefully.

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:18 AM
I hope he runs for 250+ and pads his lead over the rest of the country. The guy is seriously a MVP candidate.

onbison09
09-20-2009, 12:18 AM
Was that (gulp) better than "The Pitch"?

BisonBabe
09-20-2009, 12:19 AM
life is full of delays. I don't have the radio on so I don't get the plays too early. But my laptop and Swags desktop are not synced up so i can watch instant replay on his across the room. My daughter is getting a kick out of mom yelling at the pc.

bisonmike2
09-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Those moves were amazing but my keyboard is now a mess.

Geez.
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/344/c/9/I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

onbison09
09-20-2009, 12:20 AM
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/344/c/9/I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

I did that during that play :hide:

Kevin

hahahaha. win.

Bison101
Anybody think that run will be on Sportscenter?

Evolution Prime
09-20-2009, 12:21 AM

Great song/video.

BisonBabe
Fumble and Bison recover

bisonmike2
a defensive turnover. bout time!

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:22 AM
I thought Pat was going to wax a cheerleader thanks to that late shove.

onbison09
09-20-2009, 12:22 AM
Longest run in school history.

bisonmike2
09-20-2009, 12:25 AM
mertens runs it in for a TD. 35-14

BisonBabe
09-20-2009, 12:25 AM
35-14.......

Hansel
09-20-2009, 12:26 AM
Mertens might set a season record for rushing TDs

bisonmike2
09-20-2009, 12:26 AM
can the D hold them for 29 seconds?:hide:

THEsocalledfan
09-20-2009, 12:27 AM
Anybody think that run will be on Sportscenter?

No, as FCS football does not exist for ESPN.

BisonBabe
09-20-2009, 12:29 AM
Yeah halftime

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:29 AM
Pat is not only a great player, but obviously a leader. That run revitalized this team.

tony
09-20-2009, 12:30 AM
No, as FCS football does not exist for ESPN.

dunno, the jump-spin move was pretty sweet.

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:30 AM
dunno, the jump-spin move was pretty sweet.

Someone would have to send the clip in.

Hammersmith
09-20-2009, 12:31 AM
OMFG!!

I just saw the PP run for the first time on the halftime replay.

dabison10
09-20-2009, 12:33 AM
bwahahaha, I love the Bison fans this season. "The sky is falling!". "Paschall is a step behind Adrian Peterson!". "We're the worst team in college football!" "Paschall 1st round or 2nd round in the NFL draft?"

Let's get real, the Bison will be an average to above average FCS team. Paschall is good, but would not start on many top tier FBS teams.

Anyways, I think we're going to blow this one wide the F open. FINALLY!

Kevin
09-20-2009, 12:34 AM
OMFG!!

I just saw the PP run for the first time on the halftime replay.

Sickest run I've seen in a long time. I wish I was there, the leap occured right in front of our section. Damn flu.

IzzyFlexion
8 carries for 163 yards in the first half for PP.

tony
My "thoughts*" on the first half:

1. Hope the Wagner player is OK. Bad concussion was the word.
2. Defense looks helpless.
3. Mertens: Pump fake, my lad! Also, try stepping up into pressure.
4. Paschall and the big fellas blocking: :bowdown:

Kevin
bwahahaha, I love the Bison fans this season. "The sky is falling!". "Paschall is a step behind Adrian Peterson!". "We're the worst team in college football!" "Paschall 1st round or 2nd round in the NFL draft?"

Let's get real, the Bison will be an average to above average FCS team. Paschall is good, but would not start on many top tier FBS teams.

Anyways, I think we're going to blow this one wide the F open. FINALLY!

I don't think anyone said any of that. He's just a diamond in the rough.