PDA

View Full Version : Freddy Coleman

The Lost Dutchman
09-19-2009, 03:13 AM
Just talked to him a little bit ago and he potentially tore his achillies tendon at scrimmage today. He said he's going to another doctor tomorrow, so let's hope for the best for Freddy!

99Bison
09-19-2009, 03:24 AM
Just talked to him a little bit ago and he potentially tore his achillies tendon at scrimmage today. He said he's going to another doctor tomorrow, so let's hope for the best for Freddy!

:smh: :smh:

The Lost Dutchman
09-19-2009, 03:31 AM
:smh: :smh:

Yeah, he was in good spirits considering the circumstances. It is too bad especially with what a class act Freddy is, let's just hope he can rebound and potentially get another year to play for the Bison!

Mr. Burgundy
09-19-2009, 10:49 AM
You have got to be kidding me. He was going to start and was having an awesome summer. One of the best kids on campus. Hope for the best. What a great kid.

HandoEX
09-19-2009, 12:21 PM
Oh man, what a dissapointment for Coleman and what a tough loss for the team! Best of luck to Freddy in a quick and successful recovery.

Does this mean Sam will get the start?

Jdubs21
09-19-2009, 03:38 PM
good lucky freddy!

North Side
09-19-2009, 07:19 PM
ugh :banghead:

HandoEX
09-20-2009, 04:49 AM
Talked with Freddy a little at tailgating. He was in good spirits and was hoping to find out what his fate was later in the day so hopefully someone with better connections can pass along the news when it becomes available.

DjKyRo
09-20-2009, 06:10 AM
Jeez, that's a tough break for both him and the team. I daresay that, alongside Tvedit, he was arguably one of our go-to guys this season. Here's hoping it's nothing too serious, and in any event hope he can get a medical redshirt if it turns nasty.

I guess this tosses the positions into the air a bit. Interested to see how the starting lineups are going to be affected by his absence....but hell, this sucks.

NDSUFan_Sav
09-20-2009, 07:09 AM
Talked with Freddy a little at tailgating. He was in good spirits and was hoping to find out what his fate was later in the day so hopefully someone with better connections can pass along the news when it becomes available.

wowwww after talking with him today i liked him alot before, always been a fan, but now even a bigger fan.....get well and hopefully we see him on the court this year, hate saying this but if not, that team will be special next year not that it won't this year, but it'll be very special.