PDA

View Full Version : Bison photos from Iowa State

GoIowaState
09-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Greetings! We had two photographers at the Cyclone/Bison matchup a couple weeks ago and thought you may want to check out the photos.

I will be following and rooting for the Bison the remainder of the season. The team is very talented and will get things turned around quickly. I was very impressed with Paschall, he was the fastest guy on the field.

Here is a link to a set of photos from the game if you want to check them out.

Bison/Cyclone Photos (http://www.isuisu.com/2009/09/iowa-state-vs-north-dakota-state-game-1-photos-gallery-2/)

HandoEX
09-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Found a pic of EndzoneQB (obviously checking out the cheerleaders), me (23 jersey), MNLonghorn, sav, and lakes (talking trash it looks like).

http://fullquality.smugmug.com/Iowa-State/Iowa-State-vs-N-Dakota-St-2009/9511433_qC3JB#639170704_eVHUx

lakesbison
11-20-2009, 06:24 AM
love that pic of us in endzone, fellow bison buddies.. haha.

EndZoneQB
11-20-2009, 02:42 PM
lmao awesome...can't believe I missed that pic. Great time, MN hows your knee?? lol

HandoEX
11-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Seems like is was just yesterday and now the season's almost over. Sucks. Better blow this season out with a bang tomorrow:D

MNLonghorn10
11-20-2009, 04:48 PM
knees great.

theres that little brat kid i knew sav wanted to just punch in the face..scratchin his back

EndZoneQB
11-20-2009, 10:14 PM
Seems like is was just yesterday and now the season's almost over. Sucks. Better blow this season out with a bang tomorrow:D

YES! Any different plans, or just the same arrive early, drink hard, cheer loud, and stay late??

It looks like Gilley is looking right at the camera too haha

HandoEX
11-20-2009, 11:37 PM
YES! Any different plans, or just the same arrive early, drink hard, cheer loud, and stay late??

It looks like Gilley is looking right at the camera too haha

Sounds about right to me! First boot at 8am:cheers:

IzzyFlexion
11-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Found a pic of EndzoneQB (obviously checking out the cheerleaders), me (23 jersey), MNLonghorn, sav, and lakes (talking trash it looks like).

http://fullquality.smugmug.com/Iowa-State/Iowa-State-vs-N-Dakota-St-2009/9511433_qC3JB#639170704_eVHUx

EZQ, are you the gawker who is sitting down or the one standing up? Cuz from I can see there are two dudes that appear to either be waiting for that perfect panty/camel toe shot or to see if that fat dude is gonna have a grabber.

EndZoneQB
11-21-2009, 12:07 AM
EZQ, are you the gawker who is sitting down or the one standing up? Cuz from I can see there are two dudes that appear to either be waiting for that perfect panty/camel toe shot or to see if that fat dude is gonna have a grabber.

Lmao, I'm right next to Hando in the 23 jersey. I can't really tell what I'm looking at, my head is pointed at the cheerleaders, but it almost looks like I'm looking across the stadium. Either way, I'll live with the answer haha. God I love college football.

Win.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-21-2009, 05:44 AM

w00t that's only a few hours away, shared some drinks at Applebee's tonight with EZQB and a few others such a great team....and that kid at Iowa St wish I could have blocked him out but he just wouldn't shut up or stop looking at us! Where's that stockbroker that makes 100k a yr I know he read our board cuz he knew all bout Lakes.