PDA

View Full Version : 0-2 start

bisontwice
09-14-2009, 12:25 PM
According to the Jeff Kolpack article this is the first time the Bison have been 0-2 since 1981. Having been a Bison for 30 years I remember that team getting toasted at Northern Michigan and losing a close one at Northern Arizona. They then won the remaing games until losing in the Nat'l Championship game that year in Texas. Everyone was ready to fire that staff and get rid of all the players and start over.

Hard to be optimistic at this time, but I'm still looking forward to a successful year.

CaBisonFan
09-14-2009, 12:37 PM
According to the Jeff Kolpack article this is the first time the Bison have been 0-2 since 1981. Having been a Bison for 30 years I remember that team getting toasted at Northern Michigan and losing a close one at Northern Arizona. They then won the remaing games until losing in the Nat'l Championship game that year in Texas. Everyone was ready to fire that staff and get rid of all the players and start over.

Hard to be optimistic at this time, but I'm still looking forward to a successful year.

That's a Bison attitude! Reps for you.

lakesbison
09-14-2009, 01:13 PM
hey KOLPACK.

it was EF HUTTON.

not smith barney. forum fail #273473

HerdBot
09-14-2009, 01:39 PM

Non conference doesn't mean squat at the end of the day and the finish is more important than the start. SHSU lit us up in 2007 and we ended up going 10-1 with a #1 ranking going into the last week.

BIGTIME
09-14-2009, 02:12 PM
"8 TIME NCAA FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
Since 1960, NDSU has more Football National Championships than any team in the NFL, Division 1, 1AA, or 2!"

Who cares about Division II National Championships? Apparently some Bison fans. This team is average at best, and its time to get a grasp with reality.:banghead:

bisonmike2
09-14-2009, 02:18 PM
We gave up 82 points in 2 games and the last game our defense showed absolutely no sign of a pulse. It's not that we lost, it's how we lost. I'll be hoping for the best yet preparing for the worst.

Bison"FANatic"
09-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Since 1960, NDSU has more Football National Championships than any team in the NFL, Division 1, 1AA, or 2!"

Who cares about Division II National Championships? Apparently some Bison fans. This team is average at best, and its time to get a grasp with reality.:banghead:

The only people that don't care about their past are the ones who have nothing worth looking back on. Another Troll that just doesn't understand tradition. I guess when the Bison media blog turned off the comments you had to find another out for your hate of all things Bison. Have a good life Small Time it is just to bad that you must not have anything worth looking back in it to be proud of otherwise you would understand caring about the past.

cbline
09-14-2009, 02:21 PM
We gave up 82 points in 2 games and the last game our defense showed absolutely no sign of a pulse. It's not that we lost, it's how we lost. I'll be hoping for the best yet preparing for the worst.

My feeling as well, even after being a Bison for the last 30 years. Tradition means nothing if you don't produce when it is your time to step up.

BIGTIME
09-14-2009, 02:25 PM
I understand the history of NDSU and its football program in Division II, I just don't understand a few fans looking down on Division II and then when discussing "history", looking back like Division II was the greatest thing ever. Which one is it?

At least the Bison will not start out 0-3 and will build on its strong "history" when playing Wagner College this weekend. What a scheduling embarassment.

Go Bison!:banghead:

steelbison
09-14-2009, 02:50 PM
I understand the history of NDSU and its football program in Division II, I just don't understand a few fans looking down on Division II and then when discussing "history", looking back like Division II was the greatest thing ever. Which one is it?

At least the Bison will not start out 0-3 and will build on its strong "history" when playing Wagner College this weekend. What a scheduling embarassment.

BigTime...trust me no one wanted Wagner....but it is the ONLY team they could find to come here...Trust me..every option was exhausted...

bisontwice
09-14-2009, 02:53 PM
"Those who stay will be Champions," Don Morton, 1981. May have been borrowed from someone else but that is where I heard it.

Easy to jump on and off the bandwagon when you have nothing invested.

BIGTIME
09-14-2009, 03:08 PM
"Those who stay will be Champions," Don Morton, 1981. May have been borrowed from someone else but that is where I heard it.

Who the *$&% is Don Morton? This is a famous slogan which goes back to the late 1960's when Bo Schembechler hung this sign over the Michigan Wolverines lockerroom door. This blog post is exactly the point I am always trying to make, that Bison fans (not everyone) needs to pull their head out and see that the world is a lot bigger than just NDSU. Not sure if you have ever heard of Bo Schembechler or the Michigan Wolverines football program which has real Division I football history.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog." Not a Don Morton quote, but a Mark Twain quote. :banghead:

bisontwice
09-14-2009, 03:17 PM
Just look how good they were last year???? But that is right they play in the Big Ten who can't compete with the SEC or PAC 10 or the Big 12 south!!!!

Jay
09-14-2009, 03:37 PM
Next years start is going to be stellar too... at Kansas and at UNI.

johnson
09-14-2009, 04:47 PM

We have all discussed the direction DII has and is going. DII today is completely different to what it once was. Wagner wasn't on the top of anyones list to play this year. However, I would much rather see Wagner than a school from a lower division that means absolutely nothing in the FCS. An "embarrassment" would be two NAIA's on the schedule this year.

tjbison
09-14-2009, 05:31 PM

Let me ask you this, who is your team??? Every team schedules weaker OOC opponents

UNI - South Dakota, St Francis (whever the hell that is)
Southern Illinois- Southwest Baptist ( they are so unknown espm.com doesn't have stat link)
all the FBS teams scheduling FCS I don't see your point in "What a scheduling embarassment" or your just being an idiot which one is it????

DjKyRo
09-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Let me ask you this, who is your team??? Every team schedules weaker OOC opponents

Southern Illinois- Southwest Baptist ( they are so unknown espm.com doesn't have stat link)
all the FBS teams scheduling FCS I don't see your point in "What a scheduling embarassment" or your just being an idiot which one is it????

Texas Tech, UND. :D

BIGTIME
09-14-2009, 06:26 PM
I am a Bison fan for FCS and a Gopher fan for FBS, I have season tickets to both. The Gophers scheduled, Syracuse, Air Force and Cal (#7). The Bison scheduled ISU, SHSU, and Wagner. Do you see a difference? I like the ISU scheduled game, even though it resulted in a loss to a lower(lowest)-tier Big XXII team. I know, I know, Wagner was the only option. Really? NDSU didn't realize it would have to fill it schedule until the last second?

Scheduling a game/scrimmage against Wagner, although it counts in FCS points for playoffs, can otherwise only hurt NDSU. A win, great it should be, a loss would be devastating, or even a close game would hurt tremendously.

This program is a shell of what it was two to three years ago. I think we need to be asking, how did this happens so fast? Where did all of the talent go? Or is it something else.

Bison"FANatic"
09-14-2009, 06:44 PM
I am a Bison fan for FCS and a Gopher fan for FBS, I have season tickets to both. The Gophers scheduled, Syracuse, Air Force and Cal (#7). The Bison scheduled ISU, SHSU, and Wagner. Do you see a difference? I like the ISU scheduled game, even though it resulted in a loss to a lower(lowest)-tier Big XXII team. I know, I know, Wagner was the only option. Really? NDSU didn't realize it would have to fill it schedule until the last second?

Scheduling a game/scrimmage against Wagner, although it counts in FCS points for playoffs, can otherwise only hurt NDSU. A win, great it should be, a loss would be devastating, or even a close game would hurt tremendously.

This program is a shell of what it was two to three years ago. I think we need to be asking, how did this happens so fast? Where did all of the talent go? Or is it something else.

If you are the same BigTime that posted on the Bison Media Blog it surprises me that you have Bison Season Tickets. I don't think I have seen a positive post about the Bison by BigTime on the media blog in 2 years. Maybe you are not the same guy and if you are not I apologize but if you are, Take a happy pill, life is so much more fun when you have a positive attitude occasionally.

You are really going to complain about one patsy on the schedule. I guess you have never tried to form a schedule or talked to the powers that be that have. It is a very tough thing to pull off. Even worse to get people to come when we have been so dominate at the dome in the past. It looks like the year that other teams wished they would have taken a trip to Fargo but I guess we will see.

I think you may be here just to try and stir the pot.

aces1180
09-14-2009, 06:45 PM
If you are the same BigTime that posted on the Bison Media Blog it surprises me that you have Bison Season Tickets. I don't think I have seen a positive post about the Bison by BigTime on the media blog in 2 years. Maybe you are not the same guy and if you are not I apologize but if you are, Take a happy pill, life is so much more fun when you have a positive attitude occasionally.

You are really going to complain about one patsy on the schedule. I guess you have never tried to form a schedule or talked to the powers that be that have. It is a very tough thing to pull off. Even worse to get people to come when we have been so dominate at the dome in the past. It looks like the year that other teams wished they would have taken a trip to Fargo but I guess we will see.

I think you may be here just to try and stir the pot.

And the Gophers have had real tough non-conference schedules over the past few years?!

DjKyRo
09-14-2009, 06:51 PM
I think to say that the program is a shell of its former self is a drastic overreaction. Every program has down years, and I for one am still not counting this season as over until at least game 5. The fact that we're pissed about going 0-2, which by law of logic 25% of all teams go through in a given season, just goes to show that we have high expectations from this team - and if we knew they would suck, those expectations would go away. We still expect big things, and I for one still believe they are very attainable.

We'll hit the playoffs within the next four years. Mark it down.

Amused
09-14-2009, 07:41 PM

I try to be a Glass Half Full person. However, I'm smart enough to notice there's a big-ass crack in the glass.

Bison"FANatic"
09-14-2009, 07:58 PM
I try to be a Glass Half Full person. However, I'm smart enough to notice there's a big-ass crack in the glass.

Well if you are drinking out of a big ass crack you may want to tell her to lose a few pounds it will help with the optimism:D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

BisonAccountant44
09-14-2009, 08:07 PM
I think to say that the program is a shell of its former self is a drastic overreaction. Every program has down years, and I for one am still not counting this season as over until at least game 5. The fact that we're pissed about going 0-2, which by law of logic 25% of all teams go through in a given season, just goes to show that we have high expectations from this team - and if we knew they would suck, those expectations would go away. We still expect big things, and I for one still believe they are very attainable.

We'd better hit the playoffs at least a couple times within the next four years!

Purple Jalepeno
09-14-2009, 08:08 PM

Careful on the St Francis talk. They received 2 votes in the most recent top 25 poll. You guys received 7 votes.

Twentysix
09-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Those polls are a little weird, we lost 2 games to supposed bad teams and still recieved votes. not to mention USD recieved 26 votes and were just pummelled by UNI. or that app state has gone 2 and out (0-2) and are still rated #2 in the country...Maybe retain top 10 but #2? They lost both games...

Twentysix
09-14-2009, 08:52 PM
I also dont see a St francis in week 1 2 or 3 listed in the top 40. They recieved 0 votes...I call shinanigans? or do you mean top 25 of the NAIA?

Twentysix
09-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Did i mention that App st is #2 and after being DEFEATED by mcneese st. Mcneese st went from previously ranked 15th, to currently ranked 16th...They beat the supposed #2 ranked team in the country (ranked that AFTER THE LOSS) and that wins them a whole loss of a place?

I dont think these polls have much credit had St francis actually been listed.

ndsubison1
09-14-2009, 08:58 PM

Envy the Past... Fear the Future.. Bison football!

Bisonguy
09-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Those polls are a little weird, we lost 2 games to supposed bad teams and still recieved votes. not to mention USD recieved 26 votes and were just pummelled by UNI. or that app state has gone 2 and out (0-2) and are still rated #2 in the country...Maybe retain top 10 but #2? They lost both games...

What poll and from which week are you looking at??

Check the Sports Network poll (http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/TSN-DIV-1AA-POLL.htm)

St. Francis is 11 'spots' behind NDSU, and ASU is definitely ranked after McNeese.

ndsubison1
09-14-2009, 09:10 PM

We play in the MVC, we started off with Iowa St. and we had SHSU scheduled back when they were a playoff contending team, not our problem that they're down now... we have a tough schedule as it is with a couple of those OOC games and the MVC schedule, so the Wagner home game is no different than like Florida playing Charleston Southern... the schedule is already tough

ndsubison1
09-14-2009, 09:11 PM

I hope we make the playoffs at least 3 of the next 4 years!

ndsubison1
09-14-2009, 09:14 PM

App St. lost to McNeese St. (ranked fairly high) and East Carolina (decent FBS)

Twentysix
09-14-2009, 09:15 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/polls?poll=7

coaches poll

ndsubison1
09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/polls?poll=7

coaches poll

that's from week 1.. just with updated records... notice it says "Week 1" at the top

Twentysix
09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
App St. lost to McNeese St. (ranked fairly high) and East Carolina (decent FBS)

I dont know how to make this any easier,

APP ST (2) v MCNEESE ST (15)

MCNEESE ST = Victory

Winner should go up, loser should go down, atleast in the case of a higher ranked team losing to a lower ranked team.

After the game the teams were ranked as follows by the coaches poll:

APP ST (2(NO CHANGE)

MCNEESE ST (16(FALLS ONE SPOT AFTER BEATING #2 TEAM IN COUNTRY)

This makes sense to you? atleast your post makes it seem like it makes sense to you.

Twentysix
09-14-2009, 09:19 PM
orly? this is a copy and paste from there website

FCS Coaches Poll (I-AA): Week 2
Week:123
Records through Sun Sep 13, 2009

Twentysix
09-14-2009, 09:20 PM
So your saying going into the game mcneese st was ranked 16th, and they havent calculated the new rankings yet but are displaying the records.

I guess that makes sense. That or the coaches drink alot when they make the polls.

ndsubison1
09-14-2009, 09:23 PM
I dont know how to make this any easier,

APP ST (2) v MCNEESE ST (15)

MCNEESE ST = Victory

Winner should go up, loser should go down, atleast in the case of a higher ranked team losing to a lower ranked team.

After the game the teams were ranked as follows by the coaches poll:

APP ST (2(NO CHANGE)

MCNEESE ST (16(FALLS ONE SPOT AFTER BEATING #2 TEAM IN COUNTRY)

This makes sense to you? atleast your post makes it seem like it makes sense to you.

that's before those two teams played! thats not the current poll... App. St. is currently 9th, not 2nd

ndsubison1
09-14-2009, 09:23 PM
So your saying going into the game mcneese st was ranked 16th, and they havent calculated the new rankings yet but are displaying the records.

I guess that makes sense. That or the coaches drink alot when they make the polls.

yeah thats what i am saying

tjbison
09-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Careful on the St Francis talk. They received 2 votes in the most recent top 25 poll. You guys received 7 votes.

I bet when they were scheduled by UNI they were not even close to sniffing the top 40 teams. It wasn't a dig on the programs just trying to show bigtime there are lots of teams scheduled that are lesser caliber

Twentysix
09-14-2009, 09:30 PM
I highly suggest you watch the video in my sig.

MHDBisonfan
09-14-2009, 11:12 PM
What makes our seasonticket group mad is that all of these growing pains should have been taken care of in the transition years. We should have come out of transition loaded for bear. The expectation was that we were building our team for that first year of playoff elgibility - like the mens bb team did. Instead, we totally laid an egg last year, and so far this year it's more of the same. I'm not jumping off the bandwagon, I've been a fan since attending NDSU during the mid/late 80's, but many people will jump off with another 6-5 season, or worse. It's very frustrating! :banghead:

tjbison
09-14-2009, 11:19 PM
What makes our seasonticket group mad is that all of these growing pains should have been taken care of in the transition years. We should have come out of transition loaded for bear. The expectation was that we were building our team for that first year of playoff elgibility - like the mens bb team did. Instead, we totally laid an egg last year, and so far this year it's more of the same. I'm not jumping off the bandwagon, I've been a fan since attending NDSU during the mid/late 80's, but many people will jump off with another 6-5 season, or worse. It's very frustrating! :banghead:

+++++++++++++++++

Mens BBall, Volleyball, Softball, Track and Field but yet no football

NDSUFan_Sav
09-14-2009, 11:53 PM
And the Gophers have had real tough non-conference schedules over the past few years?!

with really good records on those years too :D

JacksFan06
09-15-2009, 12:16 AM

USD stands for U of San Diego not U of South Dakota.

NDSUFan_Sav
09-15-2009, 12:17 AM
USD stands for U of San Diego not U of South Dakota.

hahahahaha and they think they know football on this site.....OHHHH WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

:nod:

Jacksfan06 who you guys get to whoop on this week?

mango
09-15-2009, 01:00 AM
hahahahaha and they think they know football on this site.....OHHHH WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

:nod:

Jacksfan06 who you guys get to whoop on this week?

Indiana State :nod:

Facts
09-15-2009, 03:49 AM

Smalltime, Speaking of DII, how's Moorhead St. gonna be this year?

Bison Dan
09-15-2009, 11:57 AM

If they fall then they really aren't Bison fans are they?

CyRoller
09-15-2009, 09:22 PM
that's before those two teams played! thats not the current poll... App. St. is currently 9th, not 2nd

Why are you arguing over IAA rankings? It's the same as high school rankings, nobody in the country cares so what's the point?

tjbison
09-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Why are you arguing over IAA rankings? It's the same as high school rankings, nobody in the country cares so what's the point?

Just Like nobody outside of Ames cares about ISU, games over go away

56BISON73
09-15-2009, 09:28 PM
[quote=CyRoller;304114]Why are you arguing over IAA rankings? It's the same as high school rankings, nobody in the country cares so what's the point?[/quote

You seem to care or you wouldnt be talking about it.
I would suggest you concentrate on the short comings of your own team after the seal clubbing you took at the hands of the Hawkeyes. :nod:

CyRoller
09-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Just Like nobody outside of Ames cares about ISU, games over go away

I know the truth hurts, but don't get mad. Your bball team gets to be on ESPN this year thanks to us, so you're welcome. Even Saul Phillips said so. "Our nationally televised game gives us a chance to showcase our program in homes across America versus one of college basketball’s best players in Craig Brackins," Phillips said.

tjbison
09-15-2009, 09:32 PM
I know the truth hurts, but don't get mad. Your bball team gets to be on ESPN this year thanks to us, so you're welcome. Even Saul Phillips said so. "Our nationally televised game gives us a chance to showcase our program in homes across America versus one of college basketball’s best players in Craig Brackins," Phillips said.

WOW you guys are seriously a national power!!!!! WOW I'm freaking impressed. Oh yeah I know the truth hurts for you too knowning your program is a national laughing staock otherwise you wouldn't waste your time on our little ol poor mans board. Like I said go away

CyRoller
09-15-2009, 09:35 PM
WOW you guys are seriously a national power!!!!! WOW I'm freaking impressed. Oh yeah I know the truth hurts for you too knowning your program is a national laughing staock otherwise you wouldn't waste your time on our little ol poor mans board. Like I said go away

It's your own coach's words, not mine so don't get mad.

tjbison
09-15-2009, 09:39 PM
It's your own coach's words, not mine so don't get mad.

lol, Ill be more than happy to watch NDSU beat you on tv, but you have no argument for being a National Laughing stock in FBS??? I guess your used to that though:rofl:

johnson
09-15-2009, 09:44 PM
I guess Cy knows the fate of his Cyclones again this year. The Big 12 doormat club has nowhere else to go.

ndsubison1
09-15-2009, 09:50 PM

Why are you here?

tjbison
09-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Why are you here?

he can't smack at any of their B12 boards because all their foes have beaten the Shiat out of them for many many many years, they finally won a game against us a young FCS team with less schollys and their heads are starting to swell!!!

CyRoller
09-15-2009, 10:04 PM
lol, Ill be more than happy to watch NDSU beat you on tv, but you have no argument for being a National Laughing stock in FBS??? I guess your used to that though:rofl:

We do suck, but we did have a reallllll top 10 ranking only a few years ago and it was glorious while it lasted! IAA rankings are irrelevant, so I simply asked why you were arguing over them?

tjbison
09-15-2009, 10:08 PM
We do suck, but we did have a reallllll top 10 ranking only a few years ago and it was glorious while it lasted! IAA rankings are irrelevant, so I simply asked why you were arguing over them?

fair enough, FYI Rankings in the FCS mean the same as the FBS, except it doesn't have bowl implications but Playoff implications, because in our division of DI we don't let money choose the champion its fought out on the field like it should be. Just because some drunks in a sports bar don't argu over them doesnt mean they dont have any meaning!

CyRoller
09-15-2009, 10:20 PM
fair enough, FYI Rankings in the FCS mean the same as the FBS, except it doesn't have bowl implications but Playoff implications, because in our division of DI we don't let money choose the champion its fought out on the field like it should be. Just because some drunks in a sports bar don't argu over them doesnt mean they dont have any meaning!

D3 rankings also have playoff implications but are not the same as D1. Fair enough, what I was trying to say is that there are too many rankings. FBS is the real rankings, at least to 99% of the country. I don't see the point of arguing over D3 or high school rankings, but that's just me. If you guys have fun with it then go for it.

ndsubison1
09-15-2009, 10:21 PM

Remember Hampton? :rofl: :D

JacksFan06
09-15-2009, 10:39 PM

Haha, notice that Saul says "against one of the best basketball players" not "one of the best basketball teams".

Hopefully NDSU will have as much success as SDSU had last year and beats you guys on your home floor.

EagleBison
09-15-2009, 10:41 PM

DII was 5 of the Championships.

The 1981 run was great, Nellermoe developed into a successful QB that year. Just didn't have enough speed for SW Texas St in the Championship game. The playoff game against UC Davis was awesome too.

Wagner may be the perfect team to get mentally healthy against.

mango
09-16-2009, 05:33 AM

Iowa State lost to SDSU, who was not that good on the road last year. And this is coming from an SDSU fan.

Twentysix
09-16-2009, 07:02 AM
wow just goes to show any given day any one team can beat any other team.

Sometimes that kinda thing happens

SDSU M BASKETBALL 2008
Tue, Dec 23 Iowa State at Ames, Iowa 65 - 58 (W)
STATS NOTES

4mcruenomore
09-17-2009, 04:20 AM
I think that we might be Iowa State's only win this year, hence they won't leave this message board alone, wow.

tjbison
09-17-2009, 05:20 PM
I think that we might be Iowa State's only win this year, hence they won't leave this message board alone, wow.

exactly, i guess you kinda have to feel sorry for the poor bastards, they actually get to talk smack but its to a lower division team!

CyRoller
09-17-2009, 05:26 PM
exactly, i guess you kinda have to feel sorry for the poor bastards, they actually get to talk smack but its to a lower division team!

Meanwhile, you "poor bastards" get to talk smack about Wagner and lose to Sam Houston State. Or are you admitting those no-name teams your peers?

tjbison
09-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Meanwhile, you "poor bastards" get to talk smack about Wagner and lose to Sam Houston State. Or are you admitting those no-name teams your peers?

At least they are in the same divison!!!

DjKyRo
09-18-2009, 01:37 AM

how's it different from what you're doing right now?

bisonmike2
09-18-2009, 01:51 AM

Why don't you go over to the Hawkeye board and tell them about how bad you kicked our ass?

Jdubs21
09-18-2009, 02:45 AM
i actually gotta agree with CY here... its like we are bragging about beating up the special kid that is in our class....cmon guys lets just worry about getting better this week! bison will win big but im more worried about coming away injury free and getting our youngns some playing time and getting better as a football team! go bison

Bison101
09-18-2009, 01:32 PM
i actually gotta agree with CY here... its like we are bragging about beating up the special kid that is in our class....cmon guys lets just worry about getting better this week! bison will win big but im more worried about coming away injury free and getting our youngns some playing time and getting better as a football team! go bison

That remains to be seen......:hide:

tjbison
09-18-2009, 05:31 PM

go back and read ALL his posts, and read the responses nobody was smacking Wagner he is just an idiot:banghead:

CyRoller
09-18-2009, 07:28 PM
go back and read ALL his posts, and read the responses nobody was smacking Wagner he is just an idiot:banghead:

HAHA! You're the idiot if you didn't read the Wagner thread. You think nobody was smacking Wagner? It's all cupcake cupcake cupcake cupcake, just like ISU talks about cupcake NDSU.

admin
09-18-2009, 08:31 PM
HAHA! You're the idiot if you didn't read the Wagner thread. You think nobody was smacking Wagner? It's all cupcake cupcake cupcake cupcake, just like ISU talks about cupcake NDSU.

Dang, I left the front door open and my patience with you ran out. That means that your posts from now on are going to have to be personally approved by a mod before they appear on this board.

Luckily the procedure for posting when under this kind of supervision is simplicity itself:

1. You enter your post as normal and then hit the "submit reply" when you are done.
2. Commence holding your breath.

lakesbison
09-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the club Cyroller!

As FOUNDER and PRESIDENT of the "DIAPER" club. I request you send me the non-refundable $100 membership fee.

thank you.

CyRoller
09-18-2009, 08:54 PM
1. tjbison called me an "idiot" and I responded by calling him an idiot
2. tjbison said "nobody was smacking Wagner" and I responded with direct quotes from the Wagner thread with multiple posters calling Wagner "cupcakes"

gotts
09-18-2009, 09:32 PM
2. tjbison said "nobody was smacking Wagner" and I responded with direct quotes from the Wagner thread with multiple posters calling Wagner "cupcakes"

http://www.winniecooper.net/lucky/lucky/whoop_dee_doo_1.jpg

tjbison
09-18-2009, 09:49 PM

LOL, your way to preoccupied with our board!! We know its a lonely life being an ISU fan but wow!!!

also this isn't the WAGNER thread;)

IzzyFlexion
09-18-2009, 09:50 PM
http://www.happi.com/articles/2006/03/images/ap-04.jpghttp://suz143.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/mc-hammer.jpg
For the love of God....

rutlandbison
09-18-2009, 10:18 PM
http://www.happi.com/articles/2006/03/images/ap-04.jpghttp://suz143.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/mc-hammer.jpg
For the love of God....
I second that. I don't mind people from other schools being here as long as they have something productive to say and don't just smack talk every chance they get.

UTH
09-25-2009, 05:13 AM
I second that...

TJB must have been on to something. Heck with the banhammer - just have a red-dot contest* and do not address that poster.

*gratuitous red-dotting can be fun. #3 courtesy UTH:D

Tatanka
09-25-2009, 07:44 PM
TJB must have been on to something. Heck with the banhammer - just have a red-dot contest* and do not address that poster.

*gratuitous red-dotting can be fun. #3 courtesy UTH:D

#4 courtesy of your neighborhood Tatanka.