PDA

View Full Version : Forum Article

tjbison
09-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Even more disturbing, the 482 passing yards broke a school record, besting the old mark of 442 Minnesota State Mankato stuck on NDSU in 1997.

“We have some major issues there,” Bison head coach Craig Bohl said.

DO YOU THINK?????????? SAD

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/252809/

westnodak93bison
09-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Bohl, Breske, Camp and Hazelton better roll up their sleeves and get to work.
Two weeks to figure this out before going to S. Illinois.

SDbison
09-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Bohls responses to losses are starting to sound weak and ineffective. Stop the CEO doublespeak and start shaking up your staff and the players. Translated: get pissed and kick some ass.
In some ways Bohl is starting to sound like Babich......same old response, nothing changes........

bisonmike2
09-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Bohls responses to losses are starting to sound weak and ineffective. Stop the CEO doublespeak and start shaking up your staff and the players. Translated: get pissed and kick some ass.
In some ways Bohl is starting to sound like Babich......same old response, nothing changes........

Look for "I think we did some good things" and "obviously we have a lot of work to do" tomorrow.

EndZoneQB
09-13-2009, 03:45 PM

Agreed. I like his approach when we are winning, but at some point he needs to show some emotion so the players can feel the heat??

IzzyFlexion
09-13-2009, 06:02 PM
DO YOU THINK?????????? SAD

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/252809/

I'm pretty sure that NDSU also set a record last night for defensive backs looking at opposing receivers saying
"Gee, he's really tall and I'm pretty short.....but it's not as though he's having to outjump me to catch the ball. Really....all he's doing is waiting for it to come down and for me to stand there and watch him catch it."
I'm serious. I think there is a stat for that.:)

MHDBisonfan
09-13-2009, 06:06 PM
I'm pretty sure that NDSU also set a record last night for defensive backs looking at opposing receivers saying
"Gee, he's really tall and I'm pretty short.....but it's not as though he's having to outjump me to catch the ball. Really....all he's doing is waiting for it to come down and for me to stand there and watch him catch it."
I'm serious. I think there is a stat for that.:)

Agreed, I just watched the hi-lites on the Craig Bohl show...didn't look like there was a big effort to disrupt the catches very often. :mad:

Mr. Burgundy
09-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Personal request for Garrett Johnson to just be a beast next week. Take out your frustration on them and remind us of how good you were supposed to be before the suspension. We just lost a tight game and he may have been a difference. I hope remembers that and acts like he needs to pay the team back for missing two games. We need someone to get to a QB.

tony
09-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Bah, would you work hard for a CEO that hired you and then when things went bad, held a press conference and blamed it on you? Bohl has to be Bohl, he can't be some sort of Jeckyll and Hyde (Jeckyll when winnng, Hyde when losing).

SDbison
09-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Bah, would you work hard for a CEO that hired you and then when things went bad, held a press conference and blamed it on you? Bohl has to be Bohl, he can't be some sort of Jeckyll and Hyde (Jeckyll when winnng, Hyde when losing).
Disagree with you Tony......also he doesn't have to have a blow up in front of the world.....just to his coaches and players.......and yes they need a kick to get them going.....

tony
09-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Disagree with you Tony......also he doesn't have to have a blow up in front of the world.....just to his coaches and players.......and yes they need a kick to get them going.....

Did I read this thread wrong? Sounded to me like blowing up in front of the world seems to be just what some guys, including you, wanted from Bohl because the response was "weak and ineffectual." What should he have said?