PDA

View Full Version : Drunkenness + Frustration are not a good mix

ndsubison1
09-04-2009, 05:16 AM
Everybody take a deep breath and lets focus on Sam Houston State... HUGE Statement game next week

HandoEX
09-04-2009, 05:18 AM
20+ point win for the Bison

CaBisonFan
09-04-2009, 05:21 AM
Everybody take a deep breath and lets focus on Sam Houston State... HUGE Statement game next week

Hey...I wasn't there and didn't get to watch. I'm pissed that I didn't get to see it. But it sounds like we have a team. This team has a chance to do well with a little bit of luck, a good learning attitude, and not many big injuries. It could tip either way. I agree ming01...this coming weekend is the real deal. Tonight was a warmup game.

This doesn't feel like our Super Bowl game of the year. It was a warmup to more important things.

HerdBot
09-04-2009, 05:36 AM
Hey...I wasn't there and didn't get to watch. I'm pissed that I didn't get to see it. But it sounds like we have a team. This team has a chance to do well with a little bit of luck, a good learning attitude, and not many big injuries. It could tip either way. I agree ming01...this coming weekend is the real deal. Tonight was a warmup game.

This doesn't feel like our Super Bowl game of the year. It was a warmup to more important things.

Good point on the Super Bowl... Playoffs are the real goal!!

onbison09
09-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Next week is going to be more of a true test of where we're at.

RRVBISON
09-04-2009, 02:41 PM
I think we will be fine. We are real young, and young teams tend to improve as the year goes on. Lets hope this is true.

mebisonII
09-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Even after the game, we don't know what kind of team we played, so its hard to know what kind of team we are. There are some players out there in green and gold, and we made lots of mistakes, too. Increase the former and decrease the latter, hopefully!

EndZoneQB
09-04-2009, 02:57 PM
One thing I know for sure, we will be good in the next couple of years if we aren't this year! Can anyone say athletes?