PDA

View Full Version : Preston Evans - I am a believer!!!

OrygunBison
09-04-2009, 01:20 AM
Great first half for him. He is in on every play.

A1pigskin
09-04-2009, 01:40 AM
When I saw him play last year I was a believer. Will he be the next Joe Mays???????????

Tatanka
09-04-2009, 02:07 PM
PE Class was IN SESSION!

westnodak93bison
09-04-2009, 10:42 PM
how about that big hit he put on their backup qb in the 4th

onbison09
09-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Preston is a BAMF!!

BisonTruth
09-04-2009, 11:14 PM
I got to watch most of the first half uninterupted then the feed got real crappy so maybe i missed something but I wasnt overly impressed with anyone on defense. As far as Preston goes he played okay, i guess. Im not positive but doesnt he split time with Matt Anderson?? If he was so great why would they ever take him off the field??

BlueBisonRock
09-04-2009, 11:17 PM
I got to watch most of the first half uninterupted then the feed got real crappy so maybe i missed something but I wasnt overly impressed with anyone on defense. As far as Preston goes he played okay, i guess. Im not positive but doesnt he split time with Matt Anderson?? If he was so great why would they ever take him off the field??

Nursing a nagging injury. According to the casters, he was tightening up.
And yes, He was a jewel on an inconsistend D. Also was getting the big hits in the first half.

cvbison1
09-05-2009, 03:58 AM
Nursing a nagging injury. According to the casters, he was tightening up.
And yes, He was a jewel on an inconsistend D. Also was getting the big hits in the first half.

i think he is a very good player and has tremendous upside....only problem i see is that he seems to be a little injury prone. last year...and now he has a nagging injury this year.

TheDoctor
10-26-2009, 03:27 AM

Preston is good, but he'll never be as good as Maresh was! :rofl: :rofl: Sorry Mike! :rofl: :rofl:

ndsubisonx
10-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Preston is a little undersized but you typically have undersized players in the Tampa 2

CaBisonFan
10-26-2009, 09:02 AM
Great first half for him. He is in on every play.

He looks to be one of the best linebackers we've ever had. Needs to get bigger and stronger...but he'll do it. He'll become totally dominant.