PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to KFGO

Bison"FANatic"
09-03-2009, 04:02 PM
I know we cut on the media quite a bit. But KFGO was great this AM on the Heitkamp show. I have cut on him in the past as he is usually a UND homer through and through but we just had a 2 1/2 hour NDSU commercial on statewide radio. Interviews with Bohl, Taylor and a bunch of others. I didn't catch it but I think they even interviewed Bison Illustrated:cheers: KFGO is down in Aimes and McFeely is on his way so more coverage should come this afternoon.

rutlandbison
09-03-2009, 05:11 PM
I know we cut on the media quite a bit. But KFGO was great this AM on the Heitkamp show. I have cut on him in the past as he is usually a UND homer through and through but we just had a 2 1/2 hour NDSU commercial on statewide radio. Interviews with Bohl, Taylor and a bunch of others. I didn't catch it but I think they even interviewed Bison Illustrated:cheers: KFGO is down in Aimes and McFeely is on his way so more coverage should come this afternoon.
Joel is the man!! When do they start coverage of the game. I may have to skip class at 5.:blush:

The Lost Dutchman
09-03-2009, 05:26 PM
We'll get the interviews up on KFGO.com if anyone is interested in listening to them.

tjbison
09-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Joel is the man!! When do they start coverage of the game. I may have to skip class at 5.:blush:

Heitkamp will be doing an hours worth of Mcfeeleys show this afternoon starting at 2pm in Fargo only and then 3pm statewide!! Should be some more talk about the herd then as stated earlier Mcfeeley is enroute to Ames!!!! oh and BTW that dumbass Musseman from UND just said "go Cyclones" on Hammers und noonhour show on the fan:banghead:

TheBisonator
09-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Heitkamp will be doing an hours worth of Mcfeeleys show this afternoon starting at 2pm in Fargo only and then 3pm statewide!! Should be some more talk about the herd then as stated earlier Mcfeeley is enroute to Ames!!!! oh and BTW that dumbass Musseman from UND just said "go Cyclones" on Hammers und noonhour show on the fan:banghead:

Their head coach said that?? Wow... Seriously, take a page from Lennon's book in respecting your in-state counterpart, you douche.

tjbison
09-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Their head coach said that?? Wow... Seriously, take a page from Lennon's book in respecting your in-state counterpart, you douche.

yes he did I was listening while typing that post:smh:

cbline
09-03-2009, 05:42 PM

If he said that, it is "douche X infinity = Musseman"!!! Could you imagine Coach Bohl saying "Go Red Raiders!" before the sue game with Texas Tech??

Tatanka
09-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Can you imagine the shitstorm if Bohl would be classless enough to say "Go Texas Tech"? :smh: Some things don't change, I guess.

WYOBISONMAN
09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
We'll get the interviews up on KFGO.com if anyone is interested in listening to them.

Please put them up......I was looking already to see if you guys had them up. THANKS!!!!

tjbison
09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
If he said that, it is "douce X infinity = Musseman"!!! Could you imagine Coach Bohl saying "Go Red Raiders!" before the sue game with Texas Tech??

Is Hammers show Podcast?? if so Listen to it this afternoon I'm not Bs'n you guys!

aces1180
09-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Yeah, as Taylor was on KFGO saying he has respect for UND, Mussman says something like that...Wow, I want to beat their ass more than ever.

tjbison
09-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Here it is!

http://216.117.157.184/740thefan/uploads/chris%20mussman.mp3

at the 7:24 mark

cvbison1
09-03-2009, 05:45 PM
wow, have some class coach musswoman.

dear texas tech,

Do not take your foot off the gas. Beat those knuckleheads by 70.

NDSUstudent
09-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Lennon was the man, class act and a great coach, only the then incompetent leadership at UND could let a guy like that go to another FCS school. They will pay for that mistake for most of the next decade.

Muskmellon is out of his league in competing with NDSU football, no wonder he has to resort to pettiness.

WYOBISONMAN
09-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Good god......Mussman is an alumnus of Iowa State, a 4 year letter winner and the team captain in 1990. I would hope to hell the guy has enough loyalty to his old team to support them.

Gary Barta told the Des Moines Register today he was pulling for NDSU....and he is the AD at Iowa.....Kind of the same thing.

Here is what was in the Register.....

Nonetheless, Barta will be pulling for his alma mater while watching on television in Iowa City.

“I had a great experience at NDSU — athletically, academically, and professionally,” Barta responded when asked who he was pulling for Thursday.

“I started my career there. As a result, it’s a quick and simple answer as to who I’ll be cheering for.”

I would think Mussman was just being a political hack if he did not want the Cycloses to win. Geez.......I can't believe the whining on here.......

The Lost Dutchman
09-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Here's the Craig Bohl and Gene Taylor interviews with Joel, will probably podcast more of his NDSU talk through out the day.

http://www.kfgo.com/NewsPicAssets/Craig%20Bohl%20Joel%20KFGO.mp3
http://www.kfgo.com/NewsPicAssets/Gene%20Taylor%20Joel%20KFGO.mp3

Tatanka
09-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Good god......Mussman is an alumnus of Iowa State, a 4 year letter winner and the team captain in 1990. I would hope to hell the guy has enough loyalty to his old team to support them.

Well, that would explain the situation somewhat.:hide:

Tatanka
09-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Once again, this website is way to worried about UND. It is definitely time to change the name of this site to Siouxville.

Why thank you, tinkle fairy!

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh273/swazie666/Mayor_adam_west.png

TheBisonator
09-03-2009, 06:33 PM

Gary Barta told the Des Moines Register today he was pulling for NDSU....and he is the AD at Iowa.....Kind of the same thing.

Nonetheless, Barta will be pulling for his alma mater while watching on television in Iowa City.

“I had a great experience at NDSU — athletically, academically, and professionally,” Barta responded when asked who he was pulling for Thursday.

“I started my career there. As a result, it’s a quick and simple answer as to who I’ll be cheering for.”

I would think Mussman was just being a political hack if he did not want the Cycloses to win. Geez.......I can't believe the whining on here.......

Oh well, that probably explains it. I'll give him a pass on this one.

Bison15
09-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Here's the Craig Bohl and Gene Taylor interviews with Joel, will probably podcast more of his NDSU talk through out the day.

http://www.kfgo.com/NewsPicAssets/Craig%20Bohl%20Joel%20KFGO.mp3
http://www.kfgo.com/NewsPicAssets/Gene%20Taylor%20Joel%20KFGO.mp3

Just listened to the podcast's. Bohl is super pumped and sound like he has the guys ready to play. He knows they have a legitimate shot to win and they will play with everything they got. Don't expect a blowout, it won't happen.

TheBisonator
09-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Just listened to the podcast's. Bohl is super pumped and sound like he has the guys ready to play. He knows they have a legitimate shot to win and they will play with everything they got. Don't expect a blowout, it won't happen.

I hope not. I believe I'll walk out of BWW tonight with a smile on my face if we just have a close game.

TheDoctor
09-03-2009, 07:05 PM

Thanks Tank! :hide: ;)

NDSU1980
09-03-2009, 08:10 PM
oh and BTW that dumbass Musseman from UND just said "go Cyclones" on Hammers und noonhour show on the fan:banghead:

What do you expect? I honestly think that the entire UND staff, fans, and alums are the most classless people I have ever met. Every one of them has an agenda and chip on their shoulders. Needless to say, I found that out again just the other day.

WYOBISONMAN
09-03-2009, 08:13 PM
What do you expect? I honestly think that the entire UND staff, fans, and alums are the most classless people I have ever met. Every one of them has an agenda and chip on their shoulders. Needless to say, I found that out again just the other day.

He is an alumnus and a former team captain of the ISU FB team....and you really don't think he should cheer for his alma mater??

CarringtonBison
09-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Got to the hotel about an hour ago and the KFGO bus was out front and the lobby is overrun with bison fans and props!!

Leaving for tailgating right now.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!

tjbison
09-03-2009, 08:31 PM
He is an alumnus and a former team captain of the ISU FB team....and you really don't think he should cheer for his alma mater??

I don't think a coach of a North Dakota university should go on a public radio and say that when the conversation had nothing to do with NDSU and Iowa St! I could care less if he cheers for them in his private life just my opinion

Sioux27
09-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Good luck against Iowa State. Despite being a Sioux fan, I am pretty jacked up to listen to this game. Score prediction Bison 28 - Cyclones 17

I didn't read all the posts, but Mussman is an Iowa State alum and a 4 year letter winner and a former captain (I think). You may have to cut him a little slack for the "Go Cyclones" comment.

Civil06
09-03-2009, 08:57 PM
If I was Muss, I also would've also snuck that comment in with half a smirk on my face.

siouxdgj
09-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Good luck against Iowa State. Despite being a Sioux fan, I am pretty jacked up to listen to this game. Score prediction Bison 28 - Cyclones 17

I didn't read all the posts, but Mussman is an Iowa State alum and a 4 year letter winner and a former captain (I think). You may have to cut him a little slack for the "Go Cyclones" comment.

I agree. Cut Coach Muss some slack. I don't think this comment was intended as smack against NDSU. Even so, with that in mind, good luck to the Bison against the Cyclones. Here's a Sioux pulling for a Bison victory at Ames.

tjbison
09-03-2009, 09:15 PM

I agree. Cut Coach Muss some slack. I don't think this comment was intended as smack against NDSU. Even so, with that in mind, good luck to the Bison against the Cyclones. Here's a Sioux pulling for a Bison victory at Ames.

Fair Enough on Muss, but I just feel it wasn't right:hide: and thanks for the support

WYOBISONMAN
09-03-2009, 09:19 PM
I don't think a coach of a North Dakota university should go on a public radio and say that when the conversation had nothing to do with NDSU and Iowa St! I could care less if he cheers for them in his private life just my opinion

Well, we are on opposite sides on that. I loose respect for a person that is a 4 year letter winner and a former team captain that would NOT support his own team he played for as a collegiate athlete.

And.....how is this any different than what Gary Barta said in the Des Moines Register? Should have Barta said he hoped ISU beat his alma mater? I respect both Barta and Mussman for what they said.

tjbison
09-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Well, we are on opposite sides on that. I loose respect for a person that is a 4 year letter winner and a former team captain that would NOT support his own team he played for as a collegiate athlete.

And.....how is this any different than what Gary Barta said in the Des Moines Register? Should have Barta said he hoped ISU beat his alma mater? I respect both Barta and Mussman for what they said.

Well I agree somewhat, but the thing about what Muss said was totally off the wall with his conversation it even caught Hammer if you listen, but oh well is it 7 yet???????

WYOBISONMAN
09-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Well I agree somewhat, but the thing about what Muss said was totally off the wall with his conversation it even caught Hammer if you listen, but oh well is it 7 yet???????

No.....not yet.......let's debate stuff some more......LOL!!!!!!

SamsRams
09-03-2009, 09:51 PM
I see both of your points. He certainly has every right to cheer and wear cyclone colors today. He went there and it is to be expected that he would cheer for them. But at the same time, the remark was designed as a dig at NDSU. Kind of classless, but kind of funny at the same time.

But really though. Does something like this actually make you like or hate the sioux more is you are Bison fan. HELL NO!!!!

Sioux Suck no matter what they do!!!

Bison"FANatic"
09-03-2009, 10:05 PM
I would have gave him a little pass on the go cyclones but,

You know I caught a little of the UND coaches show last night on KFGO and heard Mussman say that they are not playing teams like Valpraiso and one other one they are playing a tougher schedule than other teams at the same point in transition. It was a dig on NDSU and then the dig with the go Cyclones just goes to show that he can't talk about his own team he has to always bring up the Bison. It is like he has short man syndrome.

Bison"FANatic"
09-03-2009, 10:07 PM
You know the more I think about it I don't think I will call him by his name anymore. He will now be known to me as "short man".:D :D

rockybison
09-04-2009, 01:29 AM
boys, loose and lose are different words. when the pants fall down they are loose. if ya lose em, thats somethen else

TheDoctor
09-04-2009, 04:36 AM
You know I caught a little of the UND coaches show last night on KFGO and heard Mussman say that they are not playing teams like Valpraiso.

WOW! Well, were not playing teams like UND either! :rofl: Good luck at TT!!!!!!! I'll enjoy that blood bath more than tonights game! :rofl: ;)

TransAmBison
09-04-2009, 04:43 AM

Now if we knew this info I could understand the darkened text...where were you before the whining began??? Hmmm???? Take a little responsibility here would you Wyo? :D

Tatanka
09-04-2009, 01:57 PM
You know I caught a little of the UND coaches show last night on KFGO and heard Mussman say that they are not playing teams like Valpraiso and one other one they are playing a tougher schedule than other teams at the same point in transition.

See also Sioux Falls, University of

Bison"FANatic"
09-04-2009, 02:39 PM
No crap I was thinking the same thing but it is what it is.

BisManBison
09-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Got to the hotel about an hour ago and the KFGO bus was out front and the lobby is overrun with bison fans and props!!

Leaving for tailgating right now.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and 7 of my closest friends brought the KFGO cruiser down for Joel as we are one of the sponsors for the cruiser. We'll have it most NDSU home games as well. An invite for everyone to stop by and say hello over a beverage or two.

NDSU1980
09-06-2009, 01:42 AM

I didn't know Mussman was an alum of ISU, but let's look at this differently. Say the University of Nebraska should for some desperate reason schedule UND, I would think and hope that Craig Bohl would have enough class NOT to go on a Grand Forks radio station and say "Go Huskers" in support of his Alma Mater.

Given the amount of bad blood between NDSU and UND, I see no reason for Mussman to rub salt into it. If RT hadn't declared that UND would never play us again, and we had a game scheduled with UND for later this season, you know Mussman's comments would be bulletin board material. I just think incidents like this serve to make everyone want to keep the grudge going. JMHO.

cvbison1
09-06-2009, 01:49 AM
flat out...coach musswoman is a retard. no one likes that guy.