PDA

View Full Version : Iowa State Game Showings In North Dakota

Swany
09-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Does anyone know if the Iowa State game will be available somewhere in Minot via the webcast? I know the Fargo bars are good about having the webcasts on projector screens. Is their a viewing party anywhere in Minot? It is much more enjoyable to watch the game with fellow Herd-ers.

Yo
09-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Just a quick question. What are you doing in Minot?

The Lost Dutchman
09-02-2009, 03:13 PM

Why not PM him instead of going completely off topic?

I haven't heard any places that are showing the game in Minot yet.

lakesbison
09-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Call bww's in.bismarck (manager jen is ndsu grad--she puts it on webcast for us alot!! )

stadium in.bismarck too,,,call them,

TheBisonator
09-02-2009, 05:06 PM

WAAAAAA-WAAAAAA-WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH............

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bgh4U4IJXFc/R14oL_qu70I/AAAAAAAAAuM/iR7De0QBo4k/s400/Bert%2B%26%2BErnie.jpg

tjbison
09-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Does anyone know if the Iowa State game will be available somewhere in Minot via the webcast? I know the Fargo bars are good about having the webcasts on projector screens. Is their a viewing party anywhere in Minot? It is much more enjoyable to watch the game with fellow Herd-ers.

well you could try a few places, if you could round up several others and hit a bar, I would assume your drink/food tab would be more than the $7.95 for the game:D its not like the establishment would go broke over it!

I think they actually have a BW3 up there now

onbison09
09-02-2009, 05:28 PM
well you could try a few places, if you could round up several others and hit a bar, I would assume your drink/food tab would be more than the $7.95 for the game:D its not like the establishment would go broke over it!

I think they actually have a BW3 up there now

Yep. Don't know where though.

Bison15
09-02-2009, 05:36 PM

You should be best buds with the manager at B-dubs by now after eating there 14 times in the last 2 weeks(sarcasm), Get him to subscribe to the webcast.

Swany
09-02-2009, 11:58 PM
I called the BW's in Minot this morning and they are not showing the game tomorrow. I am not real happy about it and I'd stop eating there ... BUT ... the food is just so damn good! Plus, no Bison Illustrated copies in the entry. I think we have a rogue BW's on our hands fellas. I'll call BW's in Bismarck and if they are showing it I'll make the drive south on Hwy 83.

GO BISON! ROLL HERD!

A1pigskin
09-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Keep calling the sports bars and if they get enough interest maybe they'll show it.

No_Skill
09-03-2009, 01:22 AM
I called the BW's in Minot this morning and they are not showing the game tomorrow. I am not real happy about it and I'd stop eating there ... BUT ... the food is just so damn good! Plus, no Bison Illustrated copies in the entry. I think we have a rogue BW's on our hands fellas. I'll call BW's in Bismarck and if they are showing it I'll make the drive south on Hwy 83.

GO BISON! ROLL HERD!

Any news on the BW in Bismarck?

semobison
09-03-2009, 02:17 AM
In Bismarck the Stadium sports bar would be your best bet! They have shown the webcasts in the past. BWW, not that I know of.

Swany
09-03-2009, 02:17 AM
I'm not too optimistic about the BW's in Bismarck carrying the game. I called them tonight and they informed me they usually don't know what games they'll show until game day. They told me to call back in the morning ...

You'd think there would be a more of an entrepreneurial spirit by someone to make a few bucks by showing this game in Bismarck, Minot, etc. I'm sure if they carried the game -- and did just a scintilla of advertising -- they'd fill the place up.

Alas, I fear I'll be watching the game on my laptop with a six-pack of Blue Moon. I guess that isn't so bad headed into a three day weekend :nod: :nod:

UPDATE: just spoke with the Stadium Bar in Bismarck. I'm told there is a very strong possibility that they will be showing the game. The person I spoke with told me to call back sometime early tomorrow afternoon as they'd have a definite answer by then. As soon as I speak with them I'll pass the word. Keeping my fingers crossed ...

No_Skill
09-03-2009, 03:15 AM
I'm not too optimistic about the BW's in Bismarck carrying the game. I called them tonight and they informed me they usually don't know what games they'll show until game day. They told me to call back in the morning ...

You'd think there would be a more of an entrepreneurial spirit by someone to make a few bucks by showing this game in Bismarck, Minot, etc. I'm sure if they carried the game -- and did just a scintilla of advertising -- they'd fill the place up.

Alas, I fear I'll be watching the game on my laptop with a six-pack of Blue Moon. I guess that isn't so bad headed into a three day weekend :nod: :nod:

UPDATE: just spoke with the Stadium Bar in Bismarck. I'm told there is a very strong possibility that they will be showing the game. The person I spoke with told me to call back sometime early tomorrow afternoon as they'd have a definite answer by then. As soon as I speak with them I'll pass the word. Keeping my fingers crossed ...

Yeah, I've had terrible luck with the Bismarck BWW. Stadium is most likely the best bet.

If they do show it, I'll be bringing friends and buying the first round. :cheers:

fightinbison
09-03-2009, 04:50 AM
You kidding right.....?

One of the biggest games in NDSU history happening and it is not going to be picked up by a TV oulet...?

I can watch the Minn Duluth vs Central Wash -D2 Game , I can watch Norhern Colorado vs Kansas game, I can watch North Texas vs Ball State, I can watch Eastern Kentucky vs Indiana....?

But no WDAZ, KVLY, KXJB is going to go out a cover this....(Ridiculous)

I have Clonezone (cause I follow Mac), but this is Jr High school that NDSU did not get this done for fans back in the Dakotas...

Viewing areas other than North Dakota...

http://www.cyclones.com//pdf5/638599.pdf?ATCLID=204783313&SPSID=48323&SPID=4653&DB_OEM_ID=10700

ndsubison1
09-03-2009, 06:07 AM
Bismarck BWW is a bunch of UND hags

tjbison
09-03-2009, 05:48 PM
You kidding right.....?

One of the biggest games in NDSU history happening and it is not going to be picked up by a TV oulet...?

I can watch the Minn Duluth vs Central Wash -D2 Game , I can watch Norhern Colorado vs Kansas game, I can watch North Texas vs Ball State, I can watch Eastern Kentucky vs Indiana....?

But no WDAZ, KVLY, KXJB is going to go out a cover this....(Ridiculous)

I have Clonezone (cause I follow Mac), but this is Jr High school that NDSU did not get this done for fans back in the Dakotas...

Viewing areas other than North Dakota...

http://www.cyclones.com//pdf5/638599.pdf?ATCLID=204783313&SPSID=48323&SPID=4653&DB_OEM_ID=10700

they cannot pick it up as the B12 network of tv stations has rights to it and Mediacom is one. Its not because KVLY (ND NBC) didn't want it they can't