PDA

View Full Version : Lakesbison post on Panthernation!

Purple Jalepeno
09-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Well, Thanks for the support.

of course we will claim we own iowa if we beat ISU and UNI in a year.

But honestly, if we can beat ISU and start 4-0 into the UNI game, then I can allow UNI to beat NDSU.

IF ANY UNI FANS WANNA PARTY in G2-G3 lot with A BIG CREW OF NDSU FANS, LET ME KNOW, BE AT BEST WESTERN AT NOON THURSDAY!

That guy is a piece of work. Seems to be a great fan.

NDSUFan_Sav
09-02-2009, 03:11 AM

But honestly, if we can beat ISU and start 4-0 into the UNI game, then I can allow UNI to beat NDSU.

IF ANY UNI FANS WANNA PARTY in G2-G3 lot with A BIG CREW OF NDSU FANS, LET ME KNOW, BE AT BEST WESTERN AT NOON THURSDAY!

MY OH MY......there are some bison fans making that Northern Iowa game vs Iowa on saturday i think. Good luck this year see ya at our place!

Jdubs21
09-02-2009, 03:12 AM
should be a fun game!

Purple Jalepeno
09-02-2009, 03:43 AM
http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?p=180258#post180258

Here is the official thread of pondboy disrepecting NDSU.

gotts
09-02-2009, 04:28 AM
http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?p=180258#post180258

Here is the official thread of pondboy disrepecting NDSU.

I'm not quite sure if you know this, but most of us come to Bisonville to discuss/read about the Bison.

I'm sure we're all capable of going to PantherNation if we wanted to read about UNI.

Have a great day! :nod: Go Bison!

4mcruenomore
09-02-2009, 04:31 AM
I just wasted about 5 minutes reading all that crap, I want it back.

EndZoneQB
09-02-2009, 04:32 AM
Why do UNI fans think they are SO much better than NDSU when they only beat our 6-5 team by 10 points(in Cedar Falls even!)? We beat SIU, and lost to SDSU by 1 point, and probably should have squeaked out that win at YSU(never shoulda been that close). We weren't really that far from contention last year...and our QB basically didn't function most games. If you guys come to fargo and end up curb stomping you, I'll gladly eat my words, but man theres a lot of hate for someone you didn't really beat up on in a down year!

4mcruenomore
09-02-2009, 04:35 AM
I think it's all the DII stuff, like we did it, they were there and sucked royally. Now that we moved up, they want us to suck, IMO. I mean, where were they back in the day when we won it all? Sitting at home.

lakesbison
09-02-2009, 05:30 AM
Why all the hub bub? AFTER ndsu starts off 4-0, my.'lakes effect' jinxs will jinx this statement about UNI and NDSU will destroy them!!!

cya thursday!

pantherhawkrolling
09-02-2009, 05:56 AM
Why do UNI fans think they are SO much better than NDSU when they only beat our 6-5 team by 10 points(in Cedar Falls even!)? We beat SIU, and lost to SDSU by 1 point, and probably should have squeaked out that win at YSU(never shoulda been that close). We weren't really that far from contention last year...and our QB basically didn't function most games. If you guys come to fargo and end up curb stomping you, I'll gladly eat my words, but man theres a lot of hate for someone you didn't really beat up on in a down year!

I think that the NDSU/UNI series has the potential to become a great rivalry. Right now, it is just at the potential stage. I don't think hate is the accurate term as of yet, but give this series a few years and it might get there.

Now to your question of why UNI fans think they are so much better, I would say 1) they are UNI fans, and that is what fans do, 2) UNI has had a top-tier FCS program for almost two decades now, while NDSU is new to the division, and 3) let's be honest, most UNI (and NDSU) fans are not into it enough to come onto fan boards and are not going to know about the DII titles, wins against major teams, etc. Regarding the game last year, though the final score was close, UNI was up 23-6 going into the half and 4th quarter and their defense really dominated; there was never a feeling that NDSU could win that game and that's what UNI fans remember. Round one went to us, but like I said this series is only just beginning.

CaBisonFan
09-02-2009, 06:12 AM

A revelation from above. God, Luther fans are weird....:cool:

CaBisonFan
09-02-2009, 06:23 AM
I think that the NDSU/UNI series has the potential to become a great rivalry. Right now, it is just at the potential stage. I don't think hate is the accurate term as of yet, but give this series a few years and it might get there.

Now to your question of why UNI fans think they are so much better, I would say 1) they are UNI fans, and that is what fans do, 2) UNI has had a top-tier FCS program for almost two decades now, while NDSU is new to the division, and 3) let's be honest, most UNI (and NDSU) fans are not into it enough to come onto fan boards and are not going to know about the DII titles, wins against major teams, etc. Regarding the game last year, though the final score was close, UNI was up 23-6 going into the half and 4th quarter and their defense really dominated; there was never a feeling that NDSU could win that game and that's what UNI fans remember. Round one went to us, but like I said this series is only just beginning.

Is it written somewhere that we are required to understand the UNI attitude? You're making an assumption that we care.

tjbison
09-02-2009, 11:36 AM

FYI actually that was round 41, the total series record is 22-19 UNI on top

WYOBISONMAN
09-02-2009, 12:33 PM
This thread is junk and a waste of our time.......locked.