PDA

View Full Version : BW3 showing the ISU game??

TheBisonator
09-01-2009, 06:01 PM
I kept hearing conflicting reports about what places were showing the game, people saying BW3 didn't have the Big XII Network, or they had webcast or didn't, I just need to know if BW3 (North, South or both) will show the game Thursday night, so I can watch it there instead of a cramped chair at the IACC. Thanks!

tjbison
09-01-2009, 06:03 PM
THE ONLY ONE CONFIRMED IS CHUBS!!

others are just guesses, they have shown the all access webcasts for bball and FB in the past

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17350&highlight=ISU+Watch

99Bison
09-01-2009, 06:21 PM
I kept hearing conflicting reports about what places were showing the game, people saying BW3 didn't have the Big XII Network, or they had webcast or didn't, I just need to know if BW3 (North, South or both) will show the game Thursday night, so I can watch it there instead of a cramped chair at the IACC. Thanks!

According to TM luncheon today, BW3, Hub and Divots will all have it.

TheBisonator
09-01-2009, 06:56 PM
According to TM luncheon today, BW3, Hub and Divots will all have it.

Thanks a bunch!!:)

Twentysix
09-01-2009, 10:24 PM
BW3 means buffalo wild wings?

What the hell does the 3 mean?

Does it stand for both the north and south one or just one or the other?

BISON24
09-01-2009, 10:26 PM
When there was only the north location, it was still called BW3. I don't know why either, I just remember one time when I wrote a check and they told me to just write that.

Twentysix
09-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Nevermind i looked it up and answered my own question. BW3 is a terrible abreviation but it makes sense once you know that bww was bwww...

Dumb.

sambini
09-02-2009, 04:02 AM
Chubs Pub will take care of you++++

4mcruenomore
09-02-2009, 04:38 AM
I dont get the 3 w, Buffalo Wild Wings, we call it B Dub, 2 W's. ? huh

Wally
09-02-2009, 04:47 AM

Before expansion of the franchise, it was called Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck.

MNLonghorn10
09-02-2009, 04:51 AM
i just say b dubz

EndZoneQB
09-02-2009, 12:44 PM

Yeah, I'm definitely with you. Bdubs/z it is for us.

Twentysix
09-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Or you could be a normal person and say Buffalo wild wings!!!! haha Bdubz is a pet peeve of mine :P.

Bison15
09-02-2009, 06:14 PM
BW3 means buffalo wild wings?

What the hell does the 3 mean?

Does it stand for both the north and south one or just one or the other?

Before expansion of the franchise, it was called Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck.
No.

The franchise was originally Buffalo Wild Wings West.

Bison15
09-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Retraction,

EP, Your right but for some reason i distinctly remember the sign up north saying Buffalo Wild Wings West. Maybe the east coast slang "Weck" didn't fit in the midwest

TransAmBison
09-02-2009, 06:29 PM
TAB and Co. will be at BW3's South...hopefully...unless it is full before I can get there. :confused: Otherwise will probably have to settle for da Hub. Chubs is just too far away to see the whole game and be back in time to get the babysitter home in time for her curfew. :(

GradBison
09-02-2009, 06:41 PM
TAB and Co. will be at BW3's South...hopefully...unless it is full before I can get there. :confused: Otherwise will probably have to settle for da Hub. Chubs is just too far away to see the whole game and be back in time to get the babysitter home in time for her curfew. :(

You won't be in Ames??!?!

TransAmBison
09-02-2009, 06:44 PM
You won't be in Ames??!?!
Ugh....No. Too hard to line up babysitters during the week. Kids need to get a little older, or da Bison need to play on the weekend.

THEsocalledfan
09-02-2009, 06:49 PM

Not to mention that you may not be in condition for child care if at Chubs.....

TransAmBison
09-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Not to mention that you may not be in condition for child care if at Chubs.....
The wife is on call for work so I have my sober cab right there. If the Bison win Bison Bombs will be flowing.

A1pigskin
09-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Is this going to be on 970 Radio?

tjbison
09-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Is this going to be on 970 Radio?

the Bison Radio Network will carry it

BisonBabe
09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Just to be on the safe side I called and confirmed that the game will be on at BWW south. Now to be there by 6pm at the latest I suppose to get a table for Swag and I

Bisoncurling
09-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Just talked to Bismarck BWW and they are airing the game too. GO BISON!!

TheBisonator
09-03-2009, 04:18 PM

Hey TAB, I'll be sitting at the bar with my brother at BWW South. If I remember your face, I'll look around and see if you're there!! But don't kick my ass in person for what I said about Dacotah Field, LOL!!

Swany
09-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Can you confirm that -- the Bismarck BWs is showing the game?! Fantastic news if true ...

TransAmBison
09-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Hey TAB, I'll be sitting at the bar with my brother at BWW South. If I remember your face, I'll look around and see if you're there!! But don't kick my ass in person for what I said about Dacotah Field, LOL!!
Ha, ha! I'll look for ya. All I can say is there is a good chance you will be walking out of the bar with a Bison tattoo if I see you! Muhahahaha!

coldspot
09-03-2009, 05:17 PM
whos all going to bww north? what time are you all getting there?

tjbison
09-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Ha, ha! I'll look for ya. All I can say is there is a good chance you will be walking out of the bar with a Bison tattoo if I see you! Muhahahaha!

LOL Thats good stuff

WYOBISONMAN
09-03-2009, 05:23 PM

It's a face you just can't forget.......:D

IndyBison
09-03-2009, 05:40 PM
BW3 has existed for a long time but early in its life it existed mostly near major college campuses. It's official name was Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck. Weck was their name for their sandwiches. Wecks are very popular in western NY even though most franchises no longer sell them. BW3 is still an acceptable name for the restaurant even though their official name is now Buffalo Wild Wings.

BlueBisonRock
09-03-2009, 05:54 PM
BW3 has existed for a long time but early in its life it existed mostly near major college campuses. It's official name was Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck. Weck was their name for their sandwiches. Wecks are very popular in western NY even though most franchises no longer sell them. BW3 is still an acceptable name for the restaurant even though their official name is now Buffalo Wild Wings.

BW3? BWW? Heck, I am going to stick with BDUBZ. (even at the risk of irritation to another's pet peave. :hide: )

TheBisonator
09-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Geez, sorry folks for calling it BW3, that's the term that Coach Bohl used for it back when I was running errands for him. It's not really a big deal...