PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea for NDSU fans to watch ISU game

MinnesotaSooner
08-31-2009, 04:02 AM
I have an idea for NDSU fans to watch the ISU game online.....
I don't know how to do this personally, otherwise I'd do it myself. But the lie that WDAY is spreading that the game isn't on TV is pure and complete crap. If I was a hard-core Bison fan, I'd send out the word that the game is on TV, just not on CableOne, or God forbid, the high-and-haughty WDAY TV. Just hearing this lie all weekend in Fargo on WDAY when I knew the game will be shown in part of the Twin Cities has made me sign up on here and vent. The game will be broadcasted, which leads me to my point.

I know another thread has made it clear that Mediacom cable is showing the game in their markets in IA, MN, SE, WI, & IL. If some alum/fan living in an area w/ the game can link their local cable broadcast to justin.tv, channelsurfer, or one of these sites that do this sort of thing all of the time, NDSU fans will get what they deserve, a broadcast of the game! I don't know squat about how to do this, but I'm sure someone on here can do this sort of thing. Heck, some ISU fan may figure it out and put it on one of these sites. Get a strong IT mind, and make it happen. I'm sure someone can figure this out. Good luck Bison, and fans.

Twentysix
08-31-2009, 04:13 AM
Slingbox. +Bisonville access info

lakesbison
08-31-2009, 04:16 AM
make it happen.

or goto chubs, bww's, hub, okellys, they will all have it on internet tv feed.

TbonZach
08-31-2009, 04:26 AM
....But the lie that WDAY is spreading that the game isn't on TV is pure and complete crap....Just hearing this lie all weekend in Fargo on WDAY when I knew the game will be shown in part of the Twin Cities has made me sign up on here and vent. The game will be broadcasted, which leads me to my point.

It is and it isn't. Think about it. A majority of people that watch WDAY live in the Fargo area. The game isn't being broadcast in Fargo - which is why they've said it isn't being broadcast. Would you be less upset if they said it wasn't being shown in Fargo, rather than the blanket statement of it not being shown at all?

cvbison1
08-31-2009, 04:44 AM
Or just pay 7 bucks and watch it off Gobison.com

North Side
08-31-2009, 04:57 AM
Or just pay 7 bucks and watch it off Gobison.com

That's what I am thinking about doing for a month. Going to buy it on September 1st.

nells
08-31-2009, 05:11 AM
That's what I am thinking about doing for a month. Going to buy it on September 1st.

This is a good way to go. I would just caution people to make sure they go in and cancel the automatic monthly renewal when their month is up if they don't want it anymore. I didn't realize this happened when I got the one month deal to watch the spring game. I kept seeing a charge from gobison in my statement and couldn't figure out why. It turns out you have to actaully go in and cancel it. I must have missed the fine print somewhere along the way.