PDA

View Full Version : The Junior Bowl of the Dakotas will be on FCS

TheBisonator
08-28-2009, 02:48 PM
I just saw on AGS that FCS is televising that one. I know we already have our game against UNI on FCS, but it would completely SUCK if SDSU's new AD couldn't get the Marker Game televised. I asked them over on the Jacks board to do everything they can to convince their new AD to get the Marker Game televised. I hope they do. I don't like the fact however that for some reason kickoff was moved to 6pm. I hope that wasn't a ploy to avoid a TV broadcast. Let's just hope their AD does the right thing.

sdsupride
08-28-2009, 05:38 PM
To quote SDSU's new AD Justin Sell from a chat at the Argus Leader (http://www.argusleader.com/article/20090820/SPORTS/308200001)

JS: We're working on our TV opportunities and exploring all options. I wouldn't say that we're in a position to get all of our games on TV. But where we can, we definitely want to put it on.

It looks like they are trying to get the game on, for all we know they already have it lined up and are just waiting to announce it.

sambini
08-30-2009, 08:31 AM
Well its a start....

tjbison
08-30-2009, 12:35 PM
I just saw on AGS that FCS is televising that one. I know we already have our game against UNI on FCS, but it would completely SUCK if SDSU's new AD couldn't get the Marker Game televised. I asked them over on the Jacks board to do everything they can to convince their new AD to get the Marker Game televised. I hope they do. I don't like the fact however that for some reason kickoff was moved to 6pm. I hope that wasn't a ploy to avoid a TV broadcast. Let's just hope their AD does the right thing.

I must be missing something what is the Junior Bowl of the Dakotas?????

Bison"FANatic"
08-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Um a game between some team that is soon to not have a nickname and a animal that is fun to shoot for no particular reason.

tjbison
08-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Um a game between some team that is soon to not have a nickname and a animal that is fun to shoot for no particular reason.

Which school put op the dough to get that one on???? 2 transitional teams with NOTHING on the line hmm oh well good for them I may have to have one eye on that to watch the mange infested coyotes beat the team formerly known as the sioux (BTW anybody make a symbol for them yet?)