PDA

View Full Version : Hard Knocks

56BISON73
08-14-2009, 04:56 AM
Anybody watch the Hard Knocks Cincinnati Bengals Training camp episodes?
Some pretty neat footage.

CaBisonFan
08-14-2009, 06:04 AM
Anybody watch the Hard Knocks Cincinnati Bengals Training camp episodes?
Some pretty neat footage.

Are they on espn?

NDSUFan_Sav
08-14-2009, 06:08 AM
its on HBO

MNLonghorn10
08-14-2009, 01:41 PM
i watched it wednesday night. chad johnsons hilarious. he kept sayin child please....which is a softer way of sayin F you.

the way they cut that fullback was pretty harsh...waking him up at 5:30, telling him he's been waived, and that a van will be there by 7 to take him to home...but we need your playbook etc...its like uhh wow.

he was only fullback who came to play. the other 2: 1 was a returnee from an injury, and overweight..the other was an undrafted free agent.

spelunker64
08-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Guess I'll check the replays on NFL Network this winter...

scheelsguy
08-14-2009, 11:16 PM
i watched it wednesday night. chad johnsons hilarious. he kept sayin child please....which is a softer way of sayin F you.

the way they cut that fullback was pretty harsh...waking him up at 5:30, telling him he's been waived, and that a van will be there by 7 to take him to home...but we need your playbook etc...its like uhh wow.

he was only fullback who came to play. the other 2: 1 was a returnee from an injury, and overweight..the other was an undrafted free agent.

Agree with you completely, that was BS. Guy was giving his all, but they kept the guy who came to camp 20lbs. over weight, and slow.... Good first episode.

TheDoctor
08-15-2009, 05:40 AM
Cincinati QB "Jordan Palmer". Anyone else notice that? It's at the beginning when they are talking about the spiritual leader of the team. Carson makes a comment about him being the spiritual leader and below his face is "Jordan Palmer Cincinati Quarteback" :rofl:. ;)

WRSDBison
08-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Cincinati QB "Jordan Palmer". Anyone else notice that? It's at the beginning when they are talking about the spiritual leader of the team. Carson makes a comment about him being the spiritual leader and below his face is "Jordan Palmer Cincinati Quarteback" :rofl:. ;)

You sure it was Carson? His brother Jordan is his backup and looks alot like him.

rutlandbison
08-15-2009, 08:49 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8459

TheDoctor
08-15-2009, 09:56 PM
WOW! Thats the 2nd time this week that the eggs has been on my face. Good catch. I'll just hide now :hide:. ;)