PDA

View Full Version : 2009-10 roster

Kermit
07-29-2009, 02:43 AM
The new roster (http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=&SPID=697&SPSID=11901) has been posted on gobison.com. Appropriately, Mike Felt is #3!

lakesbison
07-29-2009, 03:05 AM
Cuz he'll be rainin 3's starting nov 3!!!!

cvbison1
07-29-2009, 03:17 AM
where is bjorkland or whatever?

NDSUstudent
07-29-2009, 03:39 AM
Sibley East High School

cvbison1
07-29-2009, 03:54 AM
Sibley East High School

he's a young buck still huh

NDSUstudent
07-29-2009, 04:10 AM
he's a young buck still huh

Yep, young and promising. Hopefully he recovers from his shoulder injury and puts on some more size. The guy will be a force in the paint if all goes according to plan.

Herd
07-29-2009, 04:19 AM
Arlington is just down the road. I'll keep you informed on his senior year at Sibley East.

bisonhusker
07-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Arlington is just down the road. I'll keep you informed on his senior year at Sibley East.
You will want to watch him....he is fun to watch. BEAST.

Castor Troy
07-30-2009, 08:24 PM
You will want to watch him....he is fun to watch. BEAST.

Yeah, as good as Andre I hear. ;)

bisonhusker
08-05-2009, 07:24 PM
I am predicting that Felt and Aaberg play as freshman.
Zastrow and Braun redshirt. I am pretty excited about that. All 4 kids have done some nice things this summer. Felt is physically ready to contribute and Aaberg is simply too long and does too many positive things on the defensive end to sit him down. He is too good to sit. Still can't wait to see him with 30 more pounds.

DjKyRo
08-05-2009, 10:11 PM
This season's forecast - bright as all hell with a 100% chance of rain.

Kermit
08-06-2009, 12:14 AM
This season's forecast - bright as all hell with a 100% chance of THUNDERRRR!!!!

Fixed it for you.

KC Bison
08-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Either the Bison web site isn't up to date or Flowers as a senior needs to figure out a major soon. I've never heard of a college senior without a declared major.

TheDoctor
08-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Either the Bison web site isn't up to date or Flowers as a senior needs to figure out a major soon. I've never heard of a college senior without a declared major.

It just needs updating. Dejuan is an University Studies major I believe. ;)

Kermit
10-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Pics and bios for the freshmen have been added.
http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=&SPID=697&SPSID=11901

HandoEX
10-31-2009, 03:00 PM
Pics and bios for the freshmen have been added.
http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=&SPID=697&SPSID=11901

I need a #3 jersey ASAP!!! Kid's going to be a star.

TheDoctor
10-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Get your #44 jersey now. Jordan will unquestionably be a star. I hate it when we stretch the truth and say so and so was being recruited by Minnesota and X school and X school when the truth is, the most any of them was offered was preferred walkon. Jordan was offered a FULL ride to Oklahoma State and he turned it down because he had been committed to NDSU for a year and he wanted to be able to go home whenever he wanted. So, credit our coaches for finding him early and in my opinion, he is our 1st bigtime recruit, turning down a Big 12 ride to play with the Bison. As Burgundy would say, he is LONG and he moves very well for a big man. His insticts are unbelievable and he comes out of absolute nowhere to block shots never seen in the BSA or at least since Andre left. During last Saturdays scrimmage he elevated from out of no where to block someones floater and had to put the breaks on in mid air or the ball would have hit him in the elbow. My guess is he leaves here with the shot blocking record after 4 years. Andre ranks something like 6th alltime and did that in 2 years. ;)

DjKyRo
10-31-2009, 07:20 PM
Get your #44 jersey now. Jordan will unquestionably be a star. I hate it when we stretch the truth and say so and so was being recruited by Minnesota and X school and X school when the truth is, the most any of them was offered was preferred walkon. Jordan was offered a FULL ride to Oklahoma State and he turned it down because he had been committed to NDSU for a year and he wanted to be able to go home whenever he wanted. So, credit our coaches for finding him early and in my opinion, he is our 1st bigtime recruit, turning down a Big 12 ride to play with the Bison. As Burgundy would say, he is LONG and he moves very well for a big man. His insticts are unbelievable and he comes out of absolute nowhere to block shots never seen in the BSA or at least since Andre left. During last Saturdays scrimmage he elevated from out of no where to block someones floater and had to put the breaks on in mid air or the ball would have hit him in the elbow. My guess is he leaves here with the shot blocking record after 4 years. Andre ranks something like 6th alltime and did that in 2 years. ;)

posts like this validate my prediction of a Jordan Aaberg backboard shatter-dunk sometime this year. :nod:

Kermit
10-31-2009, 08:43 PM
posts like this validate my prediction of a Jordan Aaberg backboard shatter-dunk sometime this year. :nod:

I agree with B1SON that Aaberg will be a star--but it will take him a year or two. He will get pushed around at times this year. He will benefit more than anyone from some time with the strength and conditioning staff. What we WILL see this year is tremendous potential. He will have some great moments, especially on the defensive end where his shot-blocking skills are already at a very high level.

Kermit
10-31-2009, 08:46 PM
I need a #3 jersey ASAP!!! Kid's going to be a star.

Like many young players (but unlike Jordan Aaberg), Felt's offensive game is far more advanced than his defensive game. His playing time might be determined by whether he can do an adequate job defending. He can already score and he has one of the prettiest shooting strokes I've seen.

Tatanka
10-31-2009, 08:49 PM
Lots to like about the future of Bison Basketball!