PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating support....

DrZ
07-23-2009, 02:51 PM
We are cramming to get our Tailgating Rig ready for the first home game. It's a 53 passenger bus. Can anyone in Bisonville suggest anyone who might be able to paint the rig for us? Not looking for a freebie necessarily but we would offer barter/cash for a sponsorship on the side of the bus. We just need final sanding, masking, prime and paint. Biggest challenge is a reasonable rate on a booth that will hold the rig. We will be at the first game ready or not. License plate is NDSU Commemorative "BIZUN", be there!

Bison15
07-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Call Trail King in West Fargo. My buddy works in the paint shop and I know its big enough for your bus since they paint 53' trailers in there. I'm not sure if they are still on shut down but I think they would be looking for some work. PM me if you would like me to ask my buddy if he could do it under the table.

HandoEX
07-23-2009, 05:12 PM
Have you looked into doing a wrap instead of paint? I would think that would be comparable or cheaper than doing a full paint job.

MOTBison
07-23-2009, 08:19 PM
If a wrap is something that you would like to pursue, talk to Jeremy at Kustom Koncepts in west fargo on Main. If you have anymore questions PM me.

EndZoneQB
07-23-2009, 10:41 PM
If a wrap is something that you would like to pursue, talk to Jeremy at Kustom Koncepts in west fargo on Main. If you have anymore questions PM me.

I agree with this comment. I have personally went to Jeremy a couple of times.

Jdubs21
07-23-2009, 11:47 PM

That sounds dirty haha

Bison bison
07-24-2009, 12:16 AM

What did you have wrapped?

Your wiener????

http://www.clevelandseniors.com/images/petfun2/wiener-dog-hot-dog.jpg

EndZoneQB
07-24-2009, 05:57 AM
What did you have wrapped?

Your wiener????

Werd. Didn't have one quite big enough tho...:D

DrZ
07-24-2009, 12:22 PM
My first post and the comments get turned straight into the gutter. I knew I would get along with this group.
Thanks for the ideas. Last I checked on pricing for a truck wrap it was super expensive. Maybe things have changrd. I'll call Jeremy and Mark and get the scoop.

DrZ
07-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Just an FYI; Jeremy at Kustom Koncepts doesn't have licensing rights to do NDSU stuff yet.

bisongirl
07-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Give Custom Graphics a call...

Bison15
07-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Just an FYI; Jeremy at Kustom Koncepts doesn't have licensing rights to do NDSU stuff yet.

Sign-A-Rama has the right to NDSU graphics I think. They do vehicle wraps and all sorts of other sign stuff. We just purchased our new trade show display and they do outstanding work. They are located in the promenade mall on 13th. I think they may have done one of the Tour bus rigs. There is a big graphic of it on their wall. Their also big Bison supporters so that doesn't hurt either.

bisonhusker
07-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Sign A Rama did our trailer. The art work has to get approval through NDSU and then SIgn A Rama can do it....as they are licensed through NDSU. They did a great job and are Bison supporters. Wrap over paint job anyday.

DrZ
07-25-2009, 03:49 PM
To wrap the bus will run $6500 or so. Wraps are not as durable as paint with a shorter life span. We will be doing a combination. If you use logo's just be sure to include gobison.com and you won't have any fees. NDSU needs to approve all logo usage.

Bison bison
07-25-2009, 04:24 PM
If the bus in your avitar is the one your working on I wouldn't be too concerned about the longevity of the wrap, unless you've got Roger Penske in your group.

DrZ
08-05-2009, 02:35 AM
If the bus in your avitar is the one your working on I wouldn't be too concerned about the longevity of the wrap, unless you've got Roger Penske in your group.

Stop by and visit at tailgating. It's a work in progress with low miles. We plan on road trips for next year. Already had 'er out for an inaugural bachelor party. Paint shop now, AV towards the end of August, decals after that. Carpet and bar are ready to install. (We do have a good mechanic on retainer...)