PDA

View Full Version : Replay of NDSU/Kansas 1st Round on CBSCS

TheBisonator
07-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Just a heads up, if you have CBS College Sports, they're doing a marathon this week of all the 2009 1st round March Madness games, and the NDSU/Kansas game will be shown at 11am on Thursday the 23rd. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it, since I have a plane to catch that time, but hopefully you all will enjoy it. Cheers

IzzyFlexion
07-21-2009, 08:02 PM
If you can guarentee the possibility of a different outcome.....I'm there!:D

NDSUFan_Sav
07-23-2009, 07:39 AM
http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1462643&an=0&page=0#1462643

HandoEX
07-23-2009, 02:02 PM
From the link posted above...

he then talk for 15 mintues about how great he is when you told him he was a good player. Ben Woodside is one of the cockiest guys I have ever talked to. I was at a party he was at once after the tourney and told him I was a KU fan. He told me that if he was on that game he would have shown everyone he is a better player then Collins and how they aren't even close to the same league. It was ridiculous.

Wow! Who is this douchebag?

Bison bison
07-23-2009, 04:57 PM
It was really close the first time played.

Any chance NDSU will win this time?

Score?

MHDBisonfan
07-23-2009, 05:47 PM
We're down 69-62 with just over 4 mins left - we gotta find a way to control that big guy inside...ohhhhh....flowers with a big block inside! Maybe this will give us the momentum we need to fight back...into.....the........aw crap. you mean the last 4 months were real and not just a flash foward during a time out?!?! :)

tjbison
07-23-2009, 05:49 PM

Maybe its Collins mom!!!:hide: ;)

someone will get that I assume!!

MNLonghorn10
07-24-2009, 05:12 AM
that game was fun to go to. <expletive deleted> if any of nelsons jump shots would've fallen we're talkin a total momentum shift the bison players wouldve played with.

aldrich was still unstoppable but still. i think those shots not fallin definitley was deflating.

Wacker_in_the_Hall
07-24-2009, 02:36 PM
that game was fun to go to. **** if any of nelsons jump shots would've fallen we're talkin a total momentum shift the bison players wouldve played with.

aldrich was still unstoppable but still. i think those shots not fallin definitley was deflating.

Eat with that mouth?????..........................

Bison bison
07-24-2009, 03:57 PM
I believe the correct parallel would be: eat with those hands?

unless longhorn somehow types with his mouth and lips, in which case the lady in his life must be very lucky

bri-dog
07-24-2009, 04:17 PM

With a name like NDballer13, I'm thinking it was someone who knows Jeff Boschee, since he wore #13...

ndsubison1
07-24-2009, 07:59 PM

i actually know who this person is, he goes to the University of Mary and is a huge Kansas fan

MNLonghorn10
07-24-2009, 08:58 PM
I believe the correct parallel would be: eat with those hands?

unless longhorn somehow types with his mouth and lips, in which case the lady in his life must be very lucky

i actually bang the keyboard with my forehead, unfortunately a naughty word came out and i didn't catch it.

Herd
07-25-2009, 05:59 PM
I recorded the replay and watched it for the first time after seeing the game in person earlier. The thing that killed me watching the game was our 5 empty trips down by 3 (56-53) in the 2nd half. Tveidt has 3 shots that were almost down them came out. The other what ifs for me were . . .
Questions:

What if Nelson and Tveidt would have had anything fall in the 2nd half?
What if we could have gotten any post defense, any at all?
What if we had posted Winks on the block again Morning star and fed his the whole 2nd half?
What if Collins would have been conscious during the game?

Answers:

We Win
We win
Winks get 25 and we win
We win

DjKyRo
07-27-2009, 05:09 AM
I recorded the replay and watched it for the first time after seeing the game in person earlier. The thing that killed me watching the game was our 5 empty trips down by 3 (56-53) in the 2nd half. Tveidt has 3 shots that were almost down them came out. The other what ifs for me were . . .
Questions:

What if Nelson and Tveidt would have had anything fall in the 2nd half?
What if we could have gotten any post defense, any at all?
What if we had posted Winks on the block again Morning star and fed his the whole 2nd half?
What if Collins would have been conscious during the game?

Answers:

We Win
We win
Winks get 25 and we win
We win

Based on your use of tense I'm guessing we lost in the replay too...shucks.

CaBisonFan
07-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Just a heads up, if you have CBS College Sports, they're doing a marathon this week of all the 2009 1st round March Madness games, and the NDSU/Kansas game will be shown at 11am on Thursday the 23rd. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it, since I have a plane to catch that time, but hopefully you all will enjoy it. Cheers

Thanks Bisonator