PDA

View Full Version : A Pre-Play of This Fall

CaBisonFan
07-21-2009, 07:14 AM
At 4:18 on this video...you can get an idea of what we'll see quite a bit of this fall. Mr. Paschall and the offensive line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiZhREamKj0&feature=channel_page

Option toss now & then...shotgun quite a bit...a couple of receivers emerge as gamers...and a stable of outstanding running backs to spell Pat. It'll be a grind-it-out offense...but when the defense cheats up on us...over the top we go. Holloway will finally get his chance to show what he came here for. Holloway is the x-factor...the big-play man.

The defense will surprise the entire conference...led by perhaps the best front four in the conference...and backed by more depth in the D-back position than we've had in a long time. Those strengths will compensate for the inexperience at linebacker...but by mid-year...our new linebackers will be scary-good.

But watch the film at 4:18. Get used to it Bison fans. We have a lot of guys that came to play football.

CTPF

CA hath spoken.

EndZoneQB
07-21-2009, 02:30 PM
Paschall looks quite a bit smaller to me in this game than he is now. I'm hoping he has a good year, I've been waiting for him to be a star.

A1pigskin
07-21-2009, 05:39 PM
This film never gets old.

IzzyFlexion
07-21-2009, 05:42 PM
I really love watching the O-Line in that video. There were some real cerebral guys doing exactly what they are supposed to do.....especially on that wide receiver screen to Heck.

stevdock
07-22-2009, 03:18 AM
Just wondering, where is the 2nd half??