PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2010

devin45k
06-17-2009, 08:44 AM
Joe Mays will actually be on this year's game. There isn't Dahl or Schommer though.

They released the ratings recently. The rating system has been tweaked since last year's came out. Theyre trying to make it more realistic.

Link

http://madden.easportsfans.com/?p=237

beatle76
06-17-2009, 02:17 PM
I like Joe's rating. Seems pretty fair. On the other hand, not much love for the Vikings. Are they not that good of a team or does it just not transfer to paper very well? There always happens to be good teams who aren't the best looking on Madden and vice versa.

Tatanka
06-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Well, the Vikings' ratings should improve once they add teh Favre. Hell, I bet if you created a player, named it Favre, there's an easter egg in teh software that launches John Madden into a slobbering, drooling love fest for your new player.

Trim
06-17-2009, 03:02 PM
Is Madden fun on the Wii?

bisonmike2
06-17-2009, 03:45 PM
Is Madden fun on the Wii?

depends. If it's your only system, it's ok. I would suggest renting it before purchasing it to see if it's what you'll like. I don't use my Wii at all unless I'm having company over. The idea of having to flail my arms around to play a game by myself doesn't really appeal to me. It doesn't compare to madden on xbox 360 or ps3.

Trim
06-17-2009, 03:55 PM
depends. If it's your only system, it's ok. I would suggest renting it before purchasing it to see if it's what you'll like. I don't use my Wii at all unless I'm having company over. The idea of having to flail my arms around to play a game by myself doesn't really appeal to me. It doesn't compare to madden on xbox 360 or ps3.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Finally bought my first system since the Sega Genesis and am feeling I made a colossal error in going with the Wii. The little boy likes it though, I guess that's good.

bisonmike2
06-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Yeah, that's what I figured. Finally bought my first system since the Sega Genesis and am feeling I made a colossal error in going with the Wii. The little boy likes it though, I guess that's good.

There are really good games out for the Wii. Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, metroid prime. I've heard some really good things about Tiger Woods with the wii-motion plus. But for every good game they put out there are 10 absolute junk titles. For my Wii I usually try to rent before I buy just so I can get used to it to see if I'll get tired of it. I also bought my wii first and originally as my new next-gen console but after a couple of months realizing that I wasn't going to play it that often I went with a PS3.

OrygunBison
06-18-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm usually too busy banging my hot sexy wife (see bikini photos in "Watering Hole") to be able to play video games. Am I really missing anything?

Well, back to it...

Bison bison
06-18-2009, 11:55 PM
Chewbacca?

devin45k
06-19-2009, 02:00 AM
Chewbacca?

It's an Ewok

North Side
06-19-2009, 02:20 AM
I like the new rating system. I think Joe Mays got a pretty good rating too. I am surprised Dahl didn't make it on the roster ratings. I am sure he will be added in a roster update over Xbox Live.

devin45k
06-19-2009, 11:12 PM
I thought it was pretty good for not really getting any stats last year. They didnt give him that bad of a rating for the beast he is.