PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard...

Castor Troy
05-28-2009, 11:11 PM
...that Ryun Godfrey is leaving the Bison Faithful? I have heard that he has sold his house and he is moving out of town. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

sambini
05-29-2009, 01:22 AM
We will have to check it out?

Castor Troy
05-29-2009, 01:28 AM
We will have to check it out?

Yes, we'll have to check it out. Hey Sambini, were you at Kelsey's grad party last night? If not, I got the wrong guy.

sambini
05-29-2009, 07:58 AM
Yes my daughter and I were there late. We had a track banquet at South to go to first. I think you and I worked a Conference track meet a few years ago? I asked my source tonight and she had not heard of this?

Greenie
06-01-2009, 06:19 PM
He's been approached before by other schools and has turned them down. An ACC school was one of them.

Stevie Keller would be the likely replacement if Godfrey leaves

There's definitely some high profile women's team coaches at NDSU right now -- Mueller, Hinterstocker, Godfrey. Lynn knows how to pick 'em.

Castor Troy
06-01-2009, 07:00 PM
He's been approached before by other schools and has turned them down. An ACC school was one of them.

Stevie Keller would be the likely replacement if Godfrey leaves

There's definitely some high profile women's team coaches at NDSU right now -- Mueller, Hinterstocker, Godfrey. Lynn knows how to pick 'em.

I heard the same. Ryun was approached by Northern Iowa and turned them down. Yes, Lynn can pick them, but she was reluctant with Ryun when he applied back in 2000. She made the right choice.