PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on Your Accomplishments !!

CaBisonFan
05-26-2009, 03:14 AM
To the Softball Team: I realize that this past weekend was a downer...but you've accomplished so much.

You overcame a really tough spring, with the flood and unusually wet field conditions. You won the Summit Tournament.

You defeated a major softball power in Oklahoma and put it to Tulsa.

A team at NDSU has never done more than you. I understand the 'hurt' of losing in a tournament, when you feel like you could have done more. I speak from experience.

But you are all a permanent part of Bison History now...a part of Bison Pride...and you've set the table for many more teams with your incredible attitude.

Thank you.

CaBisonFan

NDSUFan_Sav
05-26-2009, 07:53 AM
To the Softball Team: I realize that this past weekend was a downer...but you've accomplished so much.

You overcame a really tough spring, with the flood and unusually wet field conditions. You won the Summit Tournament.

A team at NDSU has never done more than you. I understand the 'hurt' of losing in a tournament, when you feel like you could have done more. I speak from experience.

But you are all a permanent part of Bison History now...a part of Bison Pride...and you've set the table for many more teams with your incredible attitude.

Thank you.

CaBisonFan

nicely said CA.....couldn't agree more! with all of these teams this year was a nice 1st year of eligibility.....congrats to the softball team and to all other sports and best of luck in the future!

Ferd
05-26-2009, 03:02 PM

Thank you.

CaBisonFan

Huzzah! Huzzah!

I couldn't have been prouder watching you play on National Television... Even if the announcers were horrible.

I would have liked to have listened to Scotty.

Anyway, GREAT JOB this year!!!

:) :) :) :)

HoopsBison
05-26-2009, 05:45 PM
You have climbed mountains for the Bison Softball Div 1 program this season and have a lot to be proud of. Great things are to come from future softball teams and you can all know that you started it and we Bison fans are damn proud of you!

Great Season

DORMIE
05-26-2009, 07:17 PM
We didn't get to see the first inning where ASU scored 3 runs after 2 outs with runners on first and second because of the base ball game on ESPNU. I talked to a pilot friend of mine who was at the game and he said the umps blew a call in that inning where we might have gotten out of it without our backs to the wall. Just like in the first game when the runner was out stealing second and scored the first run on the double by the next batter. Not too many breaks on that road trip. The program has totally risen to the top. Coach told me he has a couple of pitchers coming in.

Ferd
05-26-2009, 07:25 PM
We didn't get to see the first inning where ASU scored 3 runs after 2 outs with runners on first and second because of the base ball game on ESPNU. I talked to a pilot friend of mine who was at the game and he said the umps blew a call in that inning where we might have gotten out of it without our backs to the wall. Just like in the first game when the runner was out stealing second and scored the first run on the double by the next batter. Not too many breaks on that road trip. The program has totally risen to the top. Coach told me he has a couple of pitchers coming in.

I loudly disagreed with the call at 2nd, too.

I'm glad to hear hear about the pitchers. We lose a good one.

sambini
05-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Great Job Bison++++++++++

CaBisonFan
05-29-2009, 01:02 AM

That call at 2nd would normally be an 'out' 999 times out of 1000. The remaining one would be a homer call. We got the one. ASU enjoyed a huge home field advantage. I went to school there. The environment is really, really different.

A1pigskin
06-02-2009, 02:18 AM
Good work Bison. You still made us proud and you should be proud.