PDA

View Full Version : Blake Sczepanski

CaBisonFan
05-10-2009, 05:00 AM
Blake is on the gobison.com roster still. I've followed him since his high school years because of a close friend that teaches in Stephen-Argyle. IMO...and my friend's...without Blake...the Storm wouldn't have had its record-setting winning streak, or 4 titles in his 4 years. (He never played in a losing game at any grade level up there) He was one of those all-over-the-field type of players. Wherever the ball was...Blake was there making tackles and doing whatever it took to turn the momentum. I know...it's only 9-man football. Got it.

Does anyone know his status? Depth chart? Anyone seen him play in practice? Is he still on the team? etc, etc, etc.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=11845&SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1301654&Q_SEASON=2009

99Bison
05-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Blake is on the gobison.com roster still. I've followed him since his high school years because of a close friend that teaches in Stephen-Argyle. IMO...and my friend's...without Blake...the Storm wouldn't have had its record-setting winning streak, or 4 titles in his 4 years. (He never played in a losing game at any grade level up there) He was one of those all-over-the-field type of players. Wherever the ball was...Blake was there making tackles and doing whatever it took to turn the momentum. I know...it's only 9-man football. Got it.

Does anyone know his status? Depth chart? Anyone seen him play in practice? Is he still on the team? etc, etc, etc.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=11845&SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1301654&Q_SEASON=2009

I heard through grape vine last year that he was making some "surprising" noise on the depth charts.... We'll have to see how that plays out.

NDSUmulligan
05-10-2009, 05:52 AM
He may not get talked about much, but DO NOT be surprised to see Blake play a lot and play well in the next few years. He may surprise some people.

AEBison1998
05-10-2009, 12:29 PM
He is playing behind preston evans I believe.

The other side has matt anderson and matt kittleson as the one two . I think Kittleson may be the starter as of now.