PDA

View Full Version : Bison vs. Redhawks Exhibition

ndsubison1
05-08-2009, 07:26 PM
The Bison will play the Redhawks on Tuesday at 6 in an exhibition game...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/240022/group/home/

Get your popcorn ready!!!

80ALUM
05-09-2009, 06:03 PM
May have to take in the game since we will be in town to move my son home after finals. Of course he will be studying but I can get the game in.;)

Tatanka
05-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Free and open to the public per the Redhawks home page!!!! No alcohol sales (NDSU policy) but concessions will be open.

GETCHERASSTOTEHBALLGAME!!!!!

ndsubison1
05-09-2009, 11:08 PM
May have to take in the game since we will be in town to move my son home after finals. Of course he will be studying but I can get the game in.;)

take your son to the game, i'm sure he will deserve a nice break from studying...

coldspot
05-09-2009, 11:38 PM

studying? whats that? is that the thing that makes everybody so stressed this time of year?

lcbison
05-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Free and open to the public per the Redhawks home page!!!! No alcohol sales (NDSU policy) but concessions will be open.

GETCHERASSTOTEHBALLGAME!!!!!

Weak, very very Weak.

Considering we are having such a pleasant spring, beer sales would have helped potentially fill the place up.

bisongirl
05-12-2009, 08:11 PM
The game is cancelled because of rain.

huckleberry
05-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Oh, that stinks, i havent seen a redhawks game in years, you think it would of drawn well? or not a chance without beer
sales?

roadwarrior
05-12-2009, 08:48 PM
This weekend is made for those hardcore baseball fans. Bison play thurs night, double header fri afternoon, Redhawks fri night, Bison sat afternoon, Redhawks sat night, and Redhawks sun afternoon. All at Newman Outdoor.

imabison
05-12-2009, 10:44 PM
This weekend is made for those hardcore baseball fans. Bison play thurs night, double header fri afternoon, Redhawks fri night, Bison sat afternoon, Redhawks sat night, and Redhawks sun afternoon. All at Newman Outdoor.

Slight correction Single game on Friday, Double Header Saturday afternoon for NDSU.

But definitely a baseball fans delight.

roadwarrior
05-13-2009, 01:08 AM
Dang it! They switched it on me.