PDA

View Full Version : What About Ramon???

thundastruck
05-06-2009, 06:58 PM
So I know everyone is talking Jordan and getting kicked off the team for being busted with drugs in his apartment, but what about his roommate Ramon? Are any charges being brought against him? And what does this mean for his future in the NFL?

bisonmike2
05-06-2009, 07:02 PM
since everything is rumor now, I don't think anyone knows what's going on.

BlueBisonRock
05-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Its all rumor and inuendo.

As much as I would like to understand the facts, I believe we will show more respect to the players and to NDSU by dropping the gossip and getting some facts from reliable and quotable sources.

A1pigskin
05-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Isn't Ramon at NFL camp???

thundastruck
05-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Isn't Ramon at NFL camp???

All the guys came back towards the end of last weekend! Their home for around 2 weeks before heading back!
Last weekend was just a mini camp for the guys so they still have some time before having to be there for a long period of time!

tjbison
05-07-2009, 07:54 PM
What about him??? Was he arrested? No then obviously there is no discussion!

This is just another garbage thread that should be deleted!

SirHinn
05-07-2009, 08:15 PM

Jordan wasn't arrested either, should there be no discussion in regards to that too then?

thundastruck
05-07-2009, 11:44 PM

WOW calm down! This thread wasn't meant to bash or disrespect Ramon! But the police did go to his apartment too! So just wondering if any facts were released yet on any charges.

tjbison
05-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Jordan wasn't arrested either, should there be no discussion in regards to that too then?

I never said he was and should have made a different reference, but in no report was Ramon ever mentioned, along with Jordan STILL being on the team and kicked off its a little more relevant than Ramon who has moved on!

WOW calm down! This thread wasn't meant to bash or disrespect Ramon! But the police did go to his apartment too! So just wondering if any facts were released yet on any charges.

understood but soon it would have turned into a I heard this and that session which starts rumors flying about Ramon who as I stated above (to my knowledge) has never been mentioned:)