PDA

View Full Version : Maresh To The Viking

thundastruck
04-27-2009, 02:15 PM
According to gobison.com looks like Mike Maresh got invited to the Viking Opportunity camp!! Great news for the Maresh family!! CONGRATS Mike you deserve it!

tony
04-27-2009, 02:25 PM
According to gobison.com looks like Mike Maresh got invited to the Viking Opportunity camp!! Great news for the Maresh family!! CONGRATS Mike you deserve it!

Gratz to Maresh!

If they sign him, I might reconsider my boycott of the Vikings.

stevdock
04-27-2009, 02:40 PM
I would have to reconsider it too, and that will be tough being a Bears fan. But I'd be happy to do it for a fellow Bison alum.

TILIS-BisonFan
04-27-2009, 02:52 PM
I would have to reconsider it too, and that will be tough being a Bears fan. But I'd be happy to do it for a fellow Bison alum.

blasphemy :banghead: :ranting:

WYOBISONMAN
04-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Heck guys.....come join the rest of us Viking Fans........you nevr really know what abuse is until you are a Viking fan.........;)

bisonbills
04-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Heck guys.....come join the rest of us Viking Fans........you nevr really know what abuse is until you are a Viking fan.........;)

Ummmm...... Bills fan..... 4 in a row...... wide right....... :D

G-city Bison Fan
04-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Ummmm...... Bills fan..... 4 in a row...... wide right....... :D

Yeah sorry Wyo, but no one knows heartache like us bills fans.

I was 8 when they lost their first superbowl, and I remember Dad not being able to watch the kick.

Seriously, the effect that has on a kid that age, its amazing I still like football.

But I do, and here's hoping that all the Bison guys stick in the NFL.

Green-N-Gold
04-27-2009, 04:15 PM
You can be a Maresh fan and not a Viking fan. Hope he has a ton of tackles, etc but the Vikings still lose by 50. That's what I'm going to do :)

VanClubPres
04-27-2009, 04:39 PM
You can be a Maresh fan and not a Viking fan. Hope he has a ton of tackles, etc but the Vikings still lose by 50. That's what I'm going to do :)

That is funny
Awesome to get some of our guys into some venue local.

I hear the wolves are looking for some players, maybe our big four could start next year.

17>1
04-27-2009, 08:10 PM

Exactly. You think I'm going to become a Packers fan just because Heck is there, I don't think so. Am I going to root for him as a player and hope he has a successful and healthy career, you bet.

G-city Bison Fan
04-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Until one of these guys catches on with a team you like, you have to think about it the same way as fantasty football. Cheer for the player, hate the team.

CaBisonFan
04-27-2009, 11:54 PM
Gratz to Maresh!

If they sign him, I might reconsider my boycott of the Vikings.

Yeah...this old Vikings fan might actually stay awake for part of the game to see if he gets in to play. Wonder if Mike can play QB?:D

CaBisonFan
04-27-2009, 11:58 PM

No doubt. The Vikes have been my team forever...but a part of me doesn't want them in the Super Bowl. If they had played even 'one' decent game I wouldn't feel this way. I've been trying to be 'for' another team, but I still bleed purple & gold. I don't get a jolt out of the Chargers. I've tried.

A1pigskin
04-28-2009, 12:23 AM
Sweet deal. Congrats......

beatle76
04-28-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm a Vikings fan from birth. This has helped me in being a Bison fan for the past 3 years. When I first discovered the Bison they went 10-1. Then they went 10-1 again (with a heartbreaking Vikings style finish to the season). Then of course the Bison went 6-5. Does anything prepare you for that more than being a Vikings fan?

With that being said, good job guys. I wish you the best.