PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Commercial?

ndsubison1
04-25-2009, 03:47 AM
Does anybody know where I could find a video online of the new NDSU commercial? They played it at the Summit League tournament and it's on every once in awhile here... any help would be appreciated, thanks...

roadwarrior
04-25-2009, 03:57 PM
No, but there are at least two, maybe three different versions that I have seen. All are excellent!

Hammersmith
04-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Three versions(my names):

1. "Gate" - Commercial uses a globe made up of stylized green figures with a yellow one where Fargo is. It then moves to a stylized classroom and ends by showing a line-drawn version of the SE campus gates with notable buildings in the background.

2. "Words" - Commercial begins with white buzz-words on a black background. The "camera" moves and spins around the words as a voice narrates.

3. "Green" - Line drawings develop into wheat, gas nozzle, and a Prius-like car. Mostly white drawings on a light-green background.

All versions have a voice-over that includes "Imagine the Impact" and ends with the "NDSU IMPACT" slogan in text.

chuckles
04-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Here is the site for the Impact campaign. You can see the commercial spots and a longer feature video

http://www.impact.ndsu.edu/campaign.php

roadwarrior
04-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the link Chuckles!