PDA

View Full Version : Caught Up with lamar Gordon......

TheDoctor
04-24-2009, 06:40 AM
I finally caught up with Lamar Gordon...most haven't heard from him in years. He is doing very well, living in Milwaukee and training high school running backs. I talked him into adding to the Hall with these nice pieces of Bison Game Day Memorabilia. Enjoy......

1. The ball he was carrying when he broke the All-Time Rushing record at NDSU
2. His 1st preseason rushing touch down in the NFL with the Rams
3. His 1st regular season rushing touch down in the NFL with the Rams
4. Ball presented to him for a game he played in with the Rams
5. Ball presented to the whole team for beating the Patriots with the Dolphins.

Thanks Lamar! ;)

56BISON73
04-24-2009, 12:03 PM
I finally caught up with Lamar Gordon...most haven't heard from him in years. He is doing very well, living in Milwaukee and training high school running backs. I talked him into adding to the Hall with these nice pieces of Bison Game Day Memorabilia. Enjoy......

1. The ball he was carrying when he broke the All-Time Rushing record at NDSU
2. His 1st preseason rushing touch down in the NFL with the Rams
3. His 1st regular season rushing touch down in the NFL with the Rams
4. Ball presented to him for a game he played in with the Rams
5. Ball presented to the whole team for beating the Patriots with the Dolphins.

Thanks Lamar! ;)

WOW
Pretty good haul there!!!!!!! Great stuff!!

sambini
04-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Congrats+++++

Bison9073
04-24-2009, 01:18 PM
I can't wait for Lakes' response to this b1son, since he is king of trying to 1 up everyone!

HandoEX
04-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Wow, that is some awesome stuff! Congrats! It's good to hear he's doing well too!

aces1180
04-24-2009, 01:46 PM
What did you have to do to get all this stuff? Give him your first born? Is your wife mad about you bartering your children? Did you talk to 99Bison about me writing a follow-up story ;). So many questions!

TheDoctor
04-24-2009, 01:58 PM
What did you have to do to get all this stuff? Give him your first born? Is your wife mad about you bartering your children? Did you talk to 99Bison about me writing a follow-up story ;). So many questions!

I am ready for round two...are you Aces??? Tell 99Bison your ready to start writing an article for the August issue! ;)

4mcruenomore
04-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Very cool, glad to hear he is well.

SDbison
04-24-2009, 03:18 PM
I think B1SON is going to have to knock down some walls in his lower level or at least swap the Family room for his Bison room so the display area can expand. What say you B1SON?

mebisonII
04-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Wow, your collection continues to grow and become more impressive. Do you have any designs to someday make it (or part of it) public? A display in the Union or something?

GOB1SON
04-24-2009, 03:21 PM

That's what I was wondering!

Nice haul and thanks for the update!

TheDoctor
04-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Wow, your collection continues to grow and become more impressive. Do you have any designs to someday make it (or part of it) public? A display in the Union or something?

As SD said, the walls are already streched in the Bison room, so who knows. The 1st step to sharing everything with the public is to get my webpage updated. BISONGUY took a lot of pics about a month ago, when he gets them to me I'll sit down with mhd and we'll get the site updated. Thanks for all the support! If you see anything of interest, please let me know. ;)

A1pigskin
04-24-2009, 05:28 PM
Awesome stuff!!!! Maybe Lamar should consider coming back to NDSU to coach running backs?

aces1180
04-24-2009, 05:44 PM
I am ready for round two...are you Aces??? Tell 99Bison your ready to start writing an article for the August issue! ;)

99Bison, let's make this a priority! You can make it happen!

TheDoctor
04-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Then there is the 2007 Dahl Giants jersey collection! The first is the London game jerseys from the 1st game of the season and the 2nd is the road jersey he wore all season. The only other jerseys are the red and home of which Craig has both. ;)

aces1180
04-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Then there is the 2007 Dahl Giants jersey collection! The first is the London game jerseys from the 1st game of the season and the 2nd is the road jersey he wore all season. The only other jerseys are the red and home of which Craig has both. ;)

Don't lie, you also have some Joe Mays toe-nail clippings in a jar, don't you? ;)

Seriously, your collection is awesome!