PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Plans 4/24-4/26

EagleBison
04-23-2009, 02:24 PM
What's up this weekend?

Friday - Heading to Fargo, meeting a friend in Alexandria for Lunch, more friends in Fargo for dinner.

Satruday - Sports Memorabilia Show at the Courtyard Marriott in Moorhead. May or may not meet up with my parents Saturday night, depending on the Pembina River flooding up north.

Sunday - Relax

Bison bison
04-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Friday - Grilling burgers

Satruday - Hanging out with boy: go to Menards, play in the backyard. May or may not go to the NDSU - Oral Roberts baseball game, depending on the Pembina River flooding up north.

Sunday - Relax

TheBisonator
04-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Friday - Schoolwork

Saturday - More schoolwork

Sunday - And yet again, more goddamn schoolwork

(Preparing myself for the year I graduate)

GOB1SON
04-23-2009, 03:53 PM
I like my weekend!

Friday - Flying to Sacramento
Saturday - Sleeping late with the wife and watching the NFL draft, visiting a winery or two in the area. Taking my bride out for a very nice dinner and having a few drinks.
Sunday - Taking a drive along the California coastline in the convertible I rented for the weekend. Hitting a couple more wineries on the way back to Sacramento.

I am looking forward to it very much! Gonna be nice to relax.

MNLonghorn10
04-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Weather supposed to suck in town here aka rainy cloudy and in the 40s.

Prolly go out friday

Goto sidestreet pub in downtown saturday to watch draft and hopefully be drunk enough by the Vikings pick so I'm prepared.

Watch more draft on sunday/ recover

cbline
04-23-2009, 04:16 PM
The weekend centers on 4-H animals for my daughters to show at the county fair this summer. Will buy market lambs on Friday night and then buy pigs at an auction in Fergus Falls on Sunday. Looks like my weekend will be quite different than most people's!!!

56BISON73
04-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Need to make and put new bunks on the boat trailer. Put the new kicker motor on the boat etc to get ready for the fishing trip up north in a month.

TransAmBison
04-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Friday: Rest up for Saturday.
Saturday: Well, um, actually pretty nice little Saturday. We're uh, gonna go to Home Depot, yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time.
Sunday: Rest up from Saturday

EagleBison
04-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Saturday: Well, um, actually pretty nice little Saturday. We're uh, gonna go to Home Depot, yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Spent last weekend tearing down wall paper in our kitchen and removing the glue with Dif. Now we get to patch and paint. :)

SDbison
04-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Wow.....that sounds exciting TransAm......to think of all the stories I have heard about what you used to do!

My plans......go out and get drunk with my hockey team Friday night (watch NHL playoffs).....my wife has one of those girl thing - jewelry parties going on so she can come drive me home later.

Since its supposed to rain Sat and Sun I will likely stay at home and watch some of NFL draft and hockey playoffs. No interest in the NBA playoffs this year since Phoenix Suns are out. Should clean up my 62" mower deck and grease the tractor and and attachments. Might go to the elevator to pick up chemicals and fertilizer.

MN_BISON
04-23-2009, 06:27 PM

Are you going to finish your Saturday with a little streaking through the quad?:D