PDA

View Full Version : Dudes, Like, I Haven't, Like, Seen the 2009 Schedule....

Hippy Stick
04-15-2009, 12:43 AM
When are we playing North Dakota next, like?

:D :D :D :D

BadlandsBison
04-15-2009, 12:45 AM
Can't come fast enough for you guys, can it? We should split up the game; First half, football. Second half, drinking compitition. We would have a darn good chance then!

BeckerBison
04-15-2009, 01:14 AM
Oh No.....

Fish On!!!!

Bison101
04-16-2009, 10:32 PM
Can't come fast enough for you guys, can it? We should split up the game; First half, football. Second half, drinking compitition. We would have a darn good chance then!

Actually, it's taking an eternity.

If the schedule is continually being pondered, then we might have to play a D-2 school.

56BISON73
04-16-2009, 10:34 PM
When are we playing North Dakota next, like?

Why dont you check your UNI schedule.:D

Hippy Stick
04-17-2009, 12:22 AM
Why dont you check your UNI schedule.:D

Like, I did check the UNI schedule, dude. They don't play UND, man. Why do you ask?

56BISON73
04-17-2009, 12:29 AM
Like, I did check the UNI schedule, dude. They don't play UND, man. Why do you ask?

I know the drugs have slowed down your brain finctions so I will TRY and help.

You asked---" When are we playing North Dakota next, like?"
Since YOU are a UNI groupie I suggested you check YOUR-(UNI) schedule.

So in effect I was not asking but directing you. I know this may be tough for you to comprehend. If you find it difficult wait until tommorrow and read it again before you again fall in to a self induced coma:D

Twentysix
04-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Owned by 56 bison. lol.

tony
04-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Hippy, are you coming up to the NDSU v UNI game? Gotta get you and cabisonfan together to smoke the peace pipe (figuratively, not cannibis-ly).

IzzyFlexion
04-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Hippy, are you coming up to the NDSU v UNI game? Gotta get you and cabisonfan together to smoke the peace pipe (figuratively, not cannibis-ly).

There is no way that clown would risk exposing his identity. The most cowardly people on earth are the ones that yap the loudest on a message board.
Psycology 101 teaches us that a person with a severe inferiortiy complex will hide behind anything that they can in order to try to appear tough and/or "cool". Hippy Stick is a textbook example of this concept.

tony
04-17-2009, 03:31 PM
There is no way that clown would risk exposing his identity. The most cowardly people on earth are the ones that yap the loudest on a message board.
Psycology 101 teaches us that a person with a severe inferiortiy complex will hide behind anything that they can in order to try to appear tough and/or "cool". Hippy Stick is a textbook example of this concept.

Hehe, I think you might be misjudging him. I'd actually be kind of surprised if Hippy Stick didn't show up.

WYOBISONMAN
04-17-2009, 04:38 PM

I would bet money that Hippy is there. And, any dude is size...is like, hey man....not a coward. Like this dude is a mountain with legs man!:D

lakesbison
04-17-2009, 04:43 PM
The most cowardly people on earth are the ones that yap the loudest on a message board.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey now, I take offense to that, nothing cowardly here!

Bisonguy
04-17-2009, 07:15 PM

Not exactly too difficult to know who Hippy Stick is if you've spent any time on AGS the past few years. He doesn't exactly need to hide behind anything, and most likely could pancake 99.975% of the folks on this board.

Bison bison
04-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Ralph?????????????

BlueBisonRock
04-18-2009, 12:17 AM

Right concept, Wrong clown. GIA is the living example of the internet inferiority complex in action. The jury remains out on the Stick Dude although his willingness to make pancakes for tailgating does seem to be a move in the right direction. I'll take mine with a blueberry topping...

Bisonguy
04-18-2009, 12:53 AM
Ralph?????????????

Larger than Ralph :nod:

CaBisonFan
04-18-2009, 01:27 AM
Larger than Ralph :nod:

Did Rush Limbaugh play at UNI?

IzzyFlexion
04-18-2009, 03:10 AM
I would bet money that Hippy is there. And, any dude is size...is like, hey man....not a coward. Like this dude is a mountain with legs man!:D

So you're saying that there is no possibility that it's a case of little man's syndrome?
http://msp260.photobucket.com/albums/ii36/sgtspawn/fat_guy_in_diapers.jpg

4mcruenomore
04-18-2009, 03:31 AM
I guess I won't smack him anymore. Is he the Brock Lesnar of AGS, or just overweight big? lol

MN_BISON
04-18-2009, 03:42 AM
I guess I won't smack him anymore. Is he the Brock Lesnar of AGS, or just overweight big? lol

I've never met Hippy, but his brother stopped by our tailgate at the last Gopher Game with EagleBison, good guy. Hippy's brother is size large and I'm not talking fat size large. I think old Hippy might have a few extra pounds on his big brother. Either way, I'm guessing they'll both make it to Fargo and everyone will have a good time with them, the guy seems to be a chick magnet, go figure.........:D

WYOBISONMAN
04-18-2009, 04:31 AM
Did Rush Limbaugh play at UNI?

Oh trust me.....the Hipster is no Rush Limbaugh.....

CaBisonFan
04-18-2009, 04:42 AM
Oh trust me.....the Hipster is no Rush Limbaugh.....

LOL..................:D

WYOBISONMAN
04-18-2009, 11:59 AM

The Hipster is NFL big......

IzzyFlexion
04-18-2009, 02:36 PM
The Hipster is NFL big......

And CFL stupid.

TheBisonator
04-18-2009, 07:42 PM
And CFL stupid.

Hey, don't be dissing the CFL!! It's my football fix between June and September!!

GO BOMBERS!!!

EagleBison
04-19-2009, 03:47 AM
And CFL stupid.

I doubt Hippy shows up at the Fargodome. I think he as plans to go to an Iowa Hawkeye game that day.

Gotta Earn It
04-19-2009, 04:40 AM
This guy is Cap'n Cat on many sites.

NDSUFan_Sav
04-19-2009, 04:50 AM
ruhhh ohhh...he's back!!!!

lakesbison
04-19-2009, 05:14 AM
ON BISONVILLE ON A SAT NIGHT huh GOTTA EARN IT?!?!

sitting in mommy's basement, ya just watchin the SNL 's Best of Amy P.... huh??

unbison
04-19-2009, 10:08 AM
and where were you on sat. night....looks like u were creating internet havoc on message boards

CaBisonFan
04-19-2009, 11:02 AM
ruhhh ohhh...he's back!!!!

Oh God...and my TV screen is snowy. :cool:

Hippy Stick
04-21-2009, 12:25 AM
Dudes, like, Hippy Stick is a lover, not a fighter, just like CABisonDude.

Like, the UNI/NDSU game is a for sure for Hippy Stick and friends, man. We'll leave Miles City in our pink and yellow VW bus with enough weed to choke out the FargoDome, like. And, like, I, like, know every cop in North Dakota, man, so I ain't afraid of gettin' busted, man. How the fvck you think they stay stoned, dudes? They get all their smoke, like, from Hippy Dude!

MOF, like, WYOBISONMAN called me up last Saturday, man, and asked if I could get my green paws on some, like, cool hash. Fvckin-a I can, dude! Might be a little spendy brother, like, cuz my contact got killed, like, in one of them border, like, drug scuffles, like, south of Tijuana. But, WYO Dude, this sh*t is coming from Bolivia, man! Word is, like, that the Bolivian president's relatives, like, smoke this same stuff, man. You'll like, just, like, look at it and be, like, buzzin, dude!!! Had some yesterday with my new girl, Tricia:

http://jennyhearthardcore.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/jenny-heart-pigtails.jpg

Man, like, after two hits we were, like, pudding! Like, you guys mighta, like, seen Tricia, like, around campus. Like, she was dating Troy Jackson and was, like, with him when he got busted. Tried to hide the grass in, like, her fresh-shaved cooter, but it was too tiny to hold the bale he was, like, carryin'. Dude's gotta learn to carry only a bud or two with him, like, when he's partying, man! Shoulda, like, called me with, like, the name of the cop, like. I coulda got him off, man, then you guys wouldn't be, like, frettin' and cryin all over, like your green and yellow blankets, dudes!

I'd, like, smart back and, like, engage, 56Bison73, but, like, dude is older 'n, like, Moses and I'm, like, afraid, he'll, like, have a coronary while typing one of his, like, lame-o, retorts to me. 73, man - time to change yer Depends, you old goat. You stink!!!!

Man, and, like, I was readin', like, somewhere that, like, MORE NDSU footballers got, like, in trouble! Like, what's with this place? Thinking of, like, switching over to a really, like, cool team that really has, like, a chance in our division, like Northern Iowa, dudes and dudettes. Least there, they got, like, a tradition of winning at this, like, level. Like, Division II is soooooo, like, yesterday!

Anyway, like, Herd people, like, my buzz is seriously bogarting, so I gotta, like, burn some more cheeba for me and the girls! CABisonDude wishes he was here with me as I make companpny with the Miles City, MT, HS sophomore cheerleading squad, like, for whom I am, like, a hygiene counselor!

Party on, Herdy ones!

Peace and love!!!

http://www.swataratigers.com/smurf%20cheerleaders%202007.jpg
"OK, girls! First one, like, in the shower for the video shoot, like, gets an extra bag of green for Mom and Dad, like!"

lakesbison
04-21-2009, 12:27 AM
dude it must be 4/20 !!!

Hippy Stick
04-21-2009, 12:32 AM
dude it must be 4/20 !!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: