PDA

View Full Version : 2009 NFL draft

westnodak93bison
04-12-2009, 03:10 AM
Which Bison have the best chance of getting a look? Doesnt look like any of them have a shot at getting drafted. I havent heard much of anything recently.

BisonNeil
04-12-2009, 03:35 PM
I haven't "heard" anything and I am not one to check NFL draft sites, but I have to believe that Roehl will get drafted, anywhere between 5 and 7th round. A quick google reveals one site that lists him as the third best FB.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/2009/profiles.cfm?pos=FB

I also believe that at least Heck, and possibly Humber (as SS) will get a FA contract.

SirHinn
04-12-2009, 04:41 PM
I haven't "heard" anything and I am not one to check NFL draft sites, but I have to believe that Roehl will get drafted, anywhere between 5 and 7th round. A quick google reveals one site that lists him as the third best FB.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/2009/profiles.cfm?pos=FB

I also believe that at least Heck, and possibly Humber (as SS) will get a FA contract.

Actually there are several times looking at Humber at strongside/weakside linebacker, they aren't really looking at him at safety. I wouldn't be shocked at all if both Rohl and Humber were to get drafted in the 7th.

BisoninNWMN
04-12-2009, 05:09 PM
You would think with how tuff Roehl runs and his size some NFL team would give him a look.

Humber, his size is probably a concern for most NFL teams......didn't Heck run a 4.3.....that alone would open some eyes.

lakesbison
04-12-2009, 05:18 PM
if the 2009 draft woulda been held on nov 2007, Roehl woulda been 3-4th round pick!

now, im afraid 6-7th round, but should be a LOCK to get drafted as a fullback.

SirHinn
04-12-2009, 05:19 PM
You would think with how tuff Roehl runs and his size some NFL team would give him a look.

Humber, his size is probably a concern for most NFL teams......didn't Heck run a 4.3.....that alone would open some eyes.

Humber fits really well in certain schemes and he's already taken some visits to those teams. Roehl will get looks because of how versatile he is. Teams are looking at him a an H back as well a a 3rd down back.

westnodak93bison
04-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Our local media does a horrible job covering this type of stuff.

Blue
04-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Our local media does a horrible job covering this type of stuff.
They may just be waiting until the week of the draft to do some stories about the draft.

99Bison
04-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Draft order probability to camp invites: Humber, Roehl, Heck, Schommer, Jangula...

Bison"FANatic"
04-13-2009, 04:14 PM

The problem is he just had one good season. Teams I think are a little shy of a person who broke a leg and then had a twisted ankle that he nursed through his last season at only 11 games compared to the grind of the NFL. I hope he gets a shot but a very late round draft choice in my opinion. He was a heck of a runner at full strength and not injured.

stevdock
04-13-2009, 04:42 PM
I would be shocked if anyone on the team gets drafted this year. While I think Humbar is every bit as good a LB as Mays was, he didn't have that impact year this year of showing he could do it without Mays. Tyler just has too many kids from bigger schools to jump over in a skill position that rarely takes kids from lower D1 teams and below. Although with Hightower making it from out east that will be a little shot in the arm to give Tyler a realistic shot of making a team.

56BISON73
04-13-2009, 05:32 PM
I would be shocked if anyone on the team gets drafted this year. While I think Humbar is every bit as good a LB as Mays was, he didn't have that impact year this year of showing he could do it without Mays. Tyler just has too many kids from bigger schools to jump over in a skill position that rarely takes kids from lower D1 teams and below. Although with Hightower making it from out east that will be a little shot in the arm to give Tyler a realistic shot of making a team.

I agree. PL

UTH
04-13-2009, 05:52 PM
I agree. PL

No problem... at least this way, B'ville can be pleasantly surprised when someone exceeds PL's expectations.;)

thundastruck
04-15-2009, 11:17 PM
I found a highlight tape of Maresh playing football and everyone elses' tape from pro day! Check out Maresh's highlights it shows some amazing plays! I wouldn't count this guys out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXw0ZfVAT8g

BisonNeil
04-16-2009, 02:18 AM
In the for what its worth department, Dave Coulson of SportsNetwork's take on possible draftees from FCS:

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/around_the_fcs.htm

lakesbison
04-16-2009, 02:26 AM
is this dude on crack!??!

those players in front of Roehl/Humber are a joke!

Bisonfan8
04-16-2009, 03:53 AM
Does anyone know what teams are interested in Heckendorf?

wilson
04-16-2009, 06:46 PM

I thought I heard the Bengals looked at him. I think they also looked at Dressler last year.

bisonmike2
04-16-2009, 07:03 PM
I thought I heard the Bengals looked at him. I think they also looked at Dressler last year.

Cincinnati only looked at him because they heard our team has had a marijuana possession and a a couple of DUI's. They pulled a background check on Heckendorf and it was clean so they're no longer interested. :)

sambini
04-17-2009, 12:17 AM
I heard the Packers.

Gully
04-17-2009, 01:58 AM
I heard the Packers.

That would be a dream come true for #9 and his family, being from WI and all........especially after UW passed on him.

bisonmike2
04-17-2009, 05:13 AM
That would be a dream come true for #9 and his family, being from WI and all........especially after UW passed on him.

that would be awesome but the Pack have a ton of WR's on the roster. I don't see a spot for him there.

TheDoctor
04-17-2009, 06:09 PM
I heard the Packers.

He went and worked out for the Packers. Believe it our not, Schomer has the best shot of anyone to get drafted. This is not an opinion, this is fact. Roehl said that his agent (whom is an agent to basically all of our guys) said Schomer is getting the most attention from the scouts. ;)

NDSUFan_Sav
04-17-2009, 10:36 PM
He went and worked out for the Packers. Believe it our not, Schomer has the best shot of anyone to get drafted. This is not an opinion, this is fact. Roehl said that his agent (whom is an agent to basically all of out guys) said Schomer is getting the most attention from the scouts. ;)

HE DOES??????

Bisonfan8
04-18-2009, 02:05 AM
I heard the Packers.

I heard Joe Lardinois worked out for them too.

TheDoctor
04-18-2009, 04:23 PM
I heard Joe Lardinois worked out for them too.

You are correct. I think everyone and their dog has worked out for the Packers in their life. The only attention Adam Tadish ever got was from the Packers. In fact, Coop played for the Pack in the preseason as well. Humber has been to Cleveland for a workout (even had lunch with Drago) and was recently called by The Bears to come out to Chicago. The accomplishments of guys like Joe Mays are helping these guys get more recognition for sure. Kole was telling me that his numbers (had he been invited to the combine) would have been Top 5, the problem with why he isn't getting enough attention is 3 fold, FCS, 6-5, lack of receptions last year. He was quick to say that that is not Mertens's fault, it's the system. So, don't you Merten's haters go blaming Kole lack of NFL career on Merten's. ;)

unbison
04-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Anyone know who the attendees were this year at the lakesbison motormouth camp?

A1pigskin
04-24-2009, 05:46 PM
I pick in this order: Roehl, Schommer, Humber, Heck

A1pigskin
04-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Roehl - Eagles

bisonmike2
04-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Roehl - Eagles

I like that choice especially if the Iggles don't get Moreno or Wells in the first round. Roehl adds depth at RB with Buckhalter and Westbook injury prone and it's nice to have a current NDSU guy on roster to tell the staff all about the kid. Plus the Iggles always seem to do their homework on FCS guys.

Rockbear99
04-25-2009, 06:44 PM
http://webpages.charter.net/badfinger/chat.html

Chat room for NFL Draft. It is a bunch of Chicago Bear Fans. so be forwarned

onbison09
04-25-2009, 07:48 PM
F the Bears! :D

A1pigskin
04-25-2009, 07:55 PM
It would be great to have to Bison players on the Eagles team. Joe and Tyler.

A1pigskin
04-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Opps. Typo. Two Bison players.

unbison
04-25-2009, 10:07 PM
I cant determine who is more annoying Mel Kiper or...... Dan hammer ... it is a toss up for me can someone help me with this decision?

A1pigskin
04-26-2009, 12:47 AM
I cant determine who is more annoying Mel Kiper or...... Dan hammer ... it is a toss up for me can someone help me with this decision?

It's ok to have a tie.

unbison
04-26-2009, 01:42 AM
thanks A1.... Nice second round pick by the vikings i believe that is a huge man...... Loadholt..... i believe he is 6 8 350 crazy good run blocker!!!! Allday gonna look good running right as well as left now!!!

Shoulda put some caps lock in there for bythewater bison

SirHinn
04-26-2009, 01:46 AM
It's ok to have a tie.

Let's get serious, it's not a tie. One person wins hands down by a landslide. It's like asking who's a better point guard between Ben Woodside and Austin Pennick.

A1pigskin
04-26-2009, 02:00 AM
Let's get serious, it's not a tie. One person wins hands down by a landslide. It's like asking who's a better point guard between Ben Woodside and Austin Pennick.

Ben Woodside.

A1pigskin
04-26-2009, 02:00 AM
It looks like no Bison drafted today. Let's hope for something tomorrow.

Kevin
04-26-2009, 02:53 AM
Wow... Raiders... wtf?

SirHinn
04-26-2009, 05:49 AM
Ben Woodside.

Exactly, Mel Kiper is a draft GOD. Comparing him to anyone let alone a local radio host is a complete insult to Mel. Vikings get a A+ no doubt about it.

ndsubison1
04-26-2009, 06:52 AM
:cheers: to Percy Harvin... Vikings got a good one...

NDSUFan_Sav
04-26-2009, 09:37 AM
:cheers: to Percy Harvin... Vikings got a good one...

yeah heard he's good friends with troy jackson "puff puff pass....puff puff pass" :hide:

5'11 that will be a possible devin hester going to be tough to be like him.

I love the 2nd pick for sure guys huge and great at run blocking like unbison said.

unbison
04-26-2009, 01:39 PM
Exactly, Mel Kiper is a draft GOD. Comparing him to anyone let alone a local radio host is a complete insult to Mel. Vikings get a A+ no doubt about it.

You are correct one is unknowing and the other is in the know.... both very very annoying..... so I am going with hammer for his lack of knowledge

Mr. Burgundy
04-26-2009, 03:12 PM
I read a great story on Loadholt about a month ago. Sounds like a house. Loved Harvin. Wanted Oher, and then we had the option...our draft party was loving Loadholt in the 2nd.

I give them an A. Drafted NEED and got their guys. Harvin is a top ten talent.

How about the Raiders. Hello. That was brutal.

MontBison
04-26-2009, 03:43 PM
You guys are funny Percy Harvin=Peter Warrick enough said. It's great we have a few offensive weapons with nobody to get the ball to them.

bisonmike2
04-26-2009, 03:52 PM
You guys are funny Percy Harvin=Peter Warrick enough said. It's great we have a few offensive weapons with nobody to get the ball to them.

Exactly what I was thinking. The Vikes are stacked on offense with one gigantic exception at QB. Although I think Rosenfels is a huge up grade so it should be interesting to see how he does. If I were a Vikes fan I'd be more worried about Percy being able to stay healthy than for him to stay off the weed. The guys got a hole in his foot/ankle, he's often been injured, and now he's going to play on artificial turf where he's probably going to be asked to handle kick-off and punt return duties. As far as the Pack go I can't complain about those picks. Raji and Matthew's two solid additions to the defense. Hopefully they'll add a corner this afternoon and they'll be set.

unbison
04-26-2009, 04:46 PM
Rosenfels an upgrade? He has been in the NFL for close to 10 years he was in Miami home of no QB for some years... I am a pessimistic about him being a upgrade!!!!

Harvin top 10 talent? hmmm I would agree more with the peter warrick comparison...... Oher was the pick to make in that spot i believe.... but I am by no means a professional sports blogger

bisonmike2
04-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Rosenfels an upgrade? He has been in the NFL for close to 10 years he was in Miami home of no QB for some years... I am a pessimistic about him being a upgrade!!!!

Harvin top 10 talent? hmmm I would agree more with the peter warrick comparison...... Oher was the pick to make in that spot i believe.... but I am by no means a professional sports blogger

T-Jack has accomplished (probably not the right word) more shiatty QB play in 3 years than Sage has done in 10, thus my reasoning for calling it an upgrade. But I admit it's like being diagnosed with AIDS and cancer and getting the option to cure only 1. Either way your still screwed.

unbison
04-26-2009, 04:54 PM
I was not saying Tjack was the answer either.... that is some of the funniest shit i have read

NDSUFan_Sav
04-26-2009, 06:37 PM
I wanted Oher too...guys a work horse and then how he's like i don't care if i would of been picked in the 7th round I'm just glad to be here....he wants to keep proving...love his attitude.

Mr. Burgundy
04-26-2009, 07:05 PM
NFL Network and ESPN both stated the Vikings has the best Day 1 drafts. Kiper and McShay stated that Harvin was the best offensive skill position player in the draft and most (including Emmit Smith and Tom Jackson) are comparing him to Steve Smith.....so I will trust these guys. Urban Meyer stated he is the best player he has ever coached.

Or he is Peter Warrick.

jugular
04-26-2009, 07:33 PM
McShay is a McTool.

TheDoctor
04-26-2009, 07:40 PM
The NFL Draft is a stats guys dream! You assume the future based off of stats from college. It gives every fan of every team that did not win the Super Bowl last year, the hope that this guy is going to be the missing link to our future. Viking fans were jacked in 2005 when they drafted with the 7th pick the answer to trading away Randy Moss...............

"The Vikings needed a receiver with deep speed after trading Randy Moss to Oakland, drafting Williamson with the 7th overall pick in the 2005 NFL Draft. Williamson so far has been a "bust" in the NFL due to his penchant for dropping passes. In the 2006-2007 off-season he claimed his vision was bad and that was the reason for his 11 dropped balls, which tied for second in the NFL. The Vikings 2007 season was equally difficult for Williamson, 240 yards and 1 touchdown. Most notably in the Vikings' finale, Williamson dropped two crucial passes. First, a wide-open Williamson dropped an almost-certain 72-yard touchdown pass from Tarvaris Jackson in the second quarter and then another pass that would have yielded a critical first down later in the game."

No matter how successful or not successful a player turns out. He will never be as good as the fans of the team that drafted him believe he was on draft day. Well, except Tom Brady! :rofl:

P.S.- to all the Viking fans....I could have used any other team as well. It happens to all of them. So, don't think I am picking on the Minnesota boys! ;)

ndsubison1
04-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Harvin when healthy is IMO the best player in this draft. If he stays healthy and lays off the weed I think he will be a gamechanger.

MontBison
04-26-2009, 08:06 PM
I like the comparison to TJack and Rosenfells :rofl: But seriously you guys, Harvin is a huge question mark. He's so stupid that he failed his drug test at the combine and he knew he was going to be tested. What can he do? He's only going to be able to stretch the field cause he sure as hell can't go up for a ball. IMO he just doesn't have the size and he will be oft injured. Ohr does sound like a mean mo fo and he just had a look in his eye when they interviewed him, like he has a lot to prove and he's going to kick some ass.

MontBison
04-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Harvin when healthy is IMO the best player in this draft. If he stays healthy and lays off the weed I think he will be a gamechanger.

:confused: :confused: :confused: I'll take crabtree before harvin. He just doesn't have the size people PETER F'ING WARRICK.

NDSUFan_Sav
04-26-2009, 08:16 PM
TE from Neb-Omaha Zach Miller just got picked by the Jags

ndsubison1
04-26-2009, 08:21 PM
IMO he just doesn't have the size and he will be oft injured. Ohr does sound like a mean mo fo and he just had a look in his eye when they interviewed him, like he has a lot to prove and he's going to kick some ass.

Tell that to Desean Jackson of the Eagles :uhyeah:

MontBison
04-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Tell that to Desean Jackson of the Eagles :uhyeah:

1st round draft pick on a kick returner...did you forget that the majority of his touches where from the backfield or within the first five yards. Better yet do you understand this guy has the mental capacity of a toddler?

RunDMc34
04-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Yeah DeShawn Jackson isnt the best comparison, Almost all of Percy Harvins big plays came out of the backfield not at WR, I suppose that means Peter Warrick isnt the best comparison either.

ndsubison1
04-26-2009, 08:38 PM
1st round draft pick on a kick returner...did you forget that the majority of his touches where from the backfield or within the first five yards. Better yet do you understand this guy has the mental capacity of a toddler?

no i know nothing about Percy Harvin.... he had plenty of plays down field with the Gators...

but i know that when healthy he is a hell of a football player, most electric in all of college football last year and will translate well into the NFL...

MontBison
04-26-2009, 08:38 PM
As Gerogia coach Mark Richt has been preparing his team this week for its game against Florida, one of his biggest concerns is stopping UF receiver Percy Harvin.

The sophomore receiver has 34 receptions for 563 yards and has also rushed 33 yards for 232 yards.

"Harvin is a mismatch for anyone trying to cover him one-on-one,'' Richt said. "As I watch Harvin, he reminds me of a very fast Peter Warrick (former Florida State receiver). Warrick could catch the deep ball, get the quick screens and make people miss, and run all the routes and do it well. Pete had good speed, but Percy’s seems to me to be faster. He’s a great ballplayer. It’s like with Warrick when you knew you were going to wear someone out trying to cover him one-on-one.”

Just saying.

MontBison
04-26-2009, 08:39 PM
no i know nothing about Percy Harvin....

but i know that when healthy he is a hell of a football player, most electric in all of college football last year and will translate well into the NFL...

Most electric? Perhaps you missed Crabtree punching texas directly in the nuts?

ndsubison1
04-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Most electric? Perhaps you missed Crabtree punching texas directly in the nuts?

or Harvin punching Oklahoma in the nuts... lol

MontBison
04-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Ok fine haha. I've become a fan of trading the pick after what we did with Allen last year. IMO you go get Boldin or Edwards becuase they are a proven talent, but who knows only time will tell, we can only hope they hit a home run.

wilson
04-26-2009, 10:13 PM
To those of you comparing Harvin to Warrick.. have you ever seen Harvin??? What a terrible comparison. Harvin is smaller, sure, but very strong.

unbison
04-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Harvin and Warrick were very similar college football players.Peter Warrick was 5'11" 198 coming out of college, was electric with the ball. Did you see Peter Warrick at FSU? Maybe that is the real question!

OK I will quit with this arguement.... I was really just pissed we didnt take Oher... never woulda thought he would be there... and he is gonna be a book end tackle.... and it all starts up front

BadlandsBison
04-26-2009, 10:35 PM
Percy seems like he is just a raw athlete. 1rst year, he'll probably only contribute in a meaningful way on kick returns. Eventually Percy will be turned into a good wideout. And as for nut punching, Percy punched the whole SEC in the nuts! It helps when you play for Florida and every other skill player has pro speed, too.

Blue
04-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Nicholas Schommer (http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/tracker/player?id=24314) (S) NDSU 33rd pick in the 7th round by the Tennessee Titans.

chuckles
04-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Schommer to the Titans!

TbonZach
04-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Awesome! Go Nick!

bisongirl
04-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Believe it our not, Schomer has the best shot of anyone to get drafted. This is not an opinion, this is fact. Roehl said that his agent (whom is an agent to basically all of our guys) said Schomer is getting the most attention from the scouts. ;)

Good call B1SON!

North Side
04-26-2009, 11:08 PM
Great call... I had a feeling he might get drafted too!!

A1pigskin
04-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Nicholas Schommer (http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/tracker/player?id=24314) (S) NDSU 33rd pick in the 7th round by the Tennessee Titans.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDoctor
04-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Good call B1SON!

I was just about to go back and find that. You beat me to it! I am not going to claim to be a great draft mind. I simply repeated what Roehl's agent told him! Congrats Nick! The real work starts now! ;)

NDSUFan_Sav
04-27-2009, 12:05 AM
any word on others being called????

Wurz to Chargers :)

GO BISON!

TheDoctor
04-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Just talked to Wurz and he said Kole and Roehl haven't gotten a call yet. ;)

NDSUstudent
04-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Hopefully the Vikes give Roehl a call, I know he could beat Tahi for fullback and he would be a nice fit in their west coast scheme.

TheDoctor
04-27-2009, 12:10 AM
http://www.titansonline.com/team/roster.html

He is already on the roster! ;)

A1pigskin
04-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Kole to Green Bay. I just become a Chargers, Pakcers, and Titans fan.

TheBisonator
04-27-2009, 12:56 AM
Did I hear something about Humber going to a team through FA??

NDSUFan_Sav
04-27-2009, 12:56 AM
Kole to Green Bay. I just become a Chargers, Pakcers, and Titans fan.

I became a chargers and Titans fan but just a Kole fan :D

Ramon and Roehl to Minnesota LETS GO!

A1pigskin
04-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Come on Minnesota pickup Roehl and Humber. You will not be dissapointed. You need them on your team. Let them prove it to you by adding them to your team.

NDSUstudent
04-27-2009, 01:02 AM
I loathe Tahi, please Chili do the right thing and bring in Roehl.

A1pigskin
04-27-2009, 01:05 AM
Roehl will bring it on. Go Roehl.

SirHinn
04-27-2009, 01:14 AM
He went and worked out for the Packers. Believe it our not, Schomer has the best shot of anyone to get drafted. This is not an opinion, this is fact. Roehl said that his agent (whom is an agent to basically all of our guys) said Schomer is getting the most attention from the scouts. ;)

Gotta give ya huge props for making the prediction awhile ago.

A1pigskin
04-27-2009, 01:43 AM

Interesting. ..............

TheDoctor
04-27-2009, 05:39 AM

Thanks, but all I did was just repeating what Roehl told me that their agent said. I was as surprised as anyone else that he was the one, if anyone, that was going to get drafted. Congrats to all of these guys. Go show them how a Bison plays football! ;)

tony
04-27-2009, 10:19 AM
I'm a fan of any team that has Bison on the squad.

I think the Seahawks have launched themselves to #1. The Vikes are dead to me though - have they ever signed a Bison. They might be the only NFL team to never sign an NDSU player (not that I've bothered to check) :)

TheDoctor
04-27-2009, 01:22 PM

I think the Seahawks have launched themselves to #1. The Vikes are dead to me though - have they ever signed a Bison. They might be the only NFL team to never sign an NDSU player (not that I've bothered to check) :)

Jim Dick was a Viking for a season in 1987 I believe(off the top of my head). BUT, don't get me wrong Tony. I am a fan of anyone that the Vikings are dead to. :rofl: ;)

aces1180
04-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Jim Dick was a Viking for a season in 1987 I believe(off the top of my head). BUT, don't get me wrong Tony. I am a fan of anyone that the Vikings are dead to. :rofl: ;)

B1SON...You are just excited to see this many Bison sign contracts because you might get the chance to add to your ever-growing collection of jerseys. ;)

tony
04-27-2009, 02:01 PM

You're right - that was the strike year.

thundastruck
04-27-2009, 02:17 PM

The Vikings aren't dead anymore! Just posted on go bison the Vikings invited Maresh to an opportunity camp!! GO VIKINGS!!

Bison"FANatic"
04-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Wow 7 of the guys getting at the very least a shot in the NFL. That has to help with recruiting this year when you sit down with kids and can say 7 of your players had shots with NFL teams.

Hopefully a few stick on to the active rosters.

Bison_Pride
04-27-2009, 09:02 PM
It seems the Eagles like their LB crew, they only took an OLB with the 7th pick out of Maryland, who was a walk-on. Looks like the Joe Mays LB position is pretty safe, barring injury.

TheDoctor
04-27-2009, 10:21 PM
It seems the Eagles like their LB crew, they only took an OLB with the 7th pick out of Maryland, who was a walk-on. Looks like the Joe Mays LB position is pretty safe, barring injury.

True, but remember that free agents are signed on Sunday night and that means they may have signed a free agent MLB. We'll have to see. I think with a year of playbook under his belt, we should see a lot of special teams at minimum out of Joe this year. ;)

G-city Bison Fan
04-27-2009, 10:46 PM
http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2009/04/2009-undrafted-free-agent-signings-list.html

This is a really helpful guide to all the free agent signings that have occured. It is really accurate, maybe a day or two behind, but very helpful.

A1pigskin
04-28-2009, 12:25 AM
8 players to the NFL. Let's hope they all make it.

tjbison
04-28-2009, 01:05 AM
FCS conference breakdown of draftees

Southland 4

Colonial 2

Missouri Valley 2

Big South 1

Big Sky 1

Mid-Eastern Athletic 1

Great West 1

Northeast 1

Ohio Valley 1

Southern 1

BisonNeil
04-29-2009, 06:13 PM
David Coulson's analysis of the NFL draft for the FCS. Some interesting stuff.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/around_the_fcs.htm

WYOBISONMAN
04-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Coulson is such an Appy State homer and a So Con tool that I never read him anymore.

A1pigskin
05-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Coulson is such an Appy State homer and a So Con tool that I never read him anymore.

Thanks. I won't read it either.