PDA

View Full Version : Ndsu Hockey/Bball weekend.

lakesbison
04-07-2009, 10:03 PM
OK. Gene and Joe are really missing the boat, if they continue to listen to Erv and NOT pursue hockey.

here's why!

NDSU February 2010

Thursday:

NDSU vs Oral Roberts, BSA 7pm (5,000)

Friday:

NDSU vs Minnesota UP center (5,000+ capacity)

Saturday:
NDSU women vs Oral Robers BSA 1pm

NDSU vs Southern Utah 4 pm

NDSU vs Minnesota UP Center. 8pm

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WEEKEND THAT WOULD BE!!

or have hockey homes games, the weekends that bball team is on road!

duluthbison
04-07-2009, 11:21 PM
OK. Gene and Joe are really missing the boat, if they continue to listen to Erv and NOT pursue hockey.

here's why!

NDSU February 2010

Thursday:

NDSU vs Oral Roberts, BSA 7pm (5,000)

Friday:

NDSU vs Minnesota UP center (5,000+ capacity)

Saturday:
NDSU women vs Oral Robers BSA 1pm

NDSU vs Southern Utah 4 pm

NDSU vs Minnesota UP Center. 8pm

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WEEKEND THAT WOULD BE!!

or have hockey homes games, the weekends that bball team is on road!

I would love to hear the day that Chapman says "We're building a hockey program." I used to play myself back in high school and I really miss seeing games. My question is does anyone really know how much money, if any, NDSU would loose out on? Maybe with hockey, more alum would appear with more scholarship money.

roadwarrior
04-07-2009, 11:27 PM
lakes, why do you think Erv is the one saying not to do it. Seems to me its probably more than one person thats not in favor of it.

lakesbison
04-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Sorry road,,,my bad ERV + AMY ... the two people in.charge of fundraising that dont know anyone in the hockey circles.....

roadwarrior
04-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Well I think Erv and Amy have some input, but I think Joe and Gene run the show.

DORMIE
04-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Lakes, as much as I like you, you don't have a clue about fundraising. You think you can raise money for the athletic department, get on a team this year and raise some $$$. Otherwise just keep your mouth shut. We will not have hockey at NDSU..period. There is not a couple extra million to fund it. Like I said, put your money where your mouth is and raise some money. ALL HAT AND NO CATTLE.

bisonballs33
04-08-2009, 02:40 AM
I love that lineup. Only problem is, hockey won't hit any school here until at least 2011-2012 no matter what happens.

lakesbison
04-08-2009, 04:19 AM
dormie..if the money would go to "MY EARMARKS" then im all for it.

im a PORK salesman, ha ha.

unbison
04-08-2009, 11:46 AM
screw hockey...... it would be a disaster... pilots play hockey not farmers and engineers...... bison people like us are football,basketball,baseball, and ......
screw hockey... why distract from the Bison's already successful progrums

tjbison
04-11-2009, 12:00 AM
screw hockey...... it would be a disaster... pilots play hockey not farmers and engineers...... bison people like us are football,basketball,baseball, and ......
screw hockey... why distract from the Bison's already successful progrums

And why so many damn threads about a sport NDSU doesn't or will not support????

sambini
04-11-2009, 01:46 AM
And why so many damn threads about a sport NDSU doesn't or will not support????
++++++++++++++++++++++++ Ice is meant to be in a drink.