PDA

View Full Version : Team Maker Dues

SDbison
03-31-2009, 07:42 PM
OK, as usual I waited until the last day and was going to call in and charge my team maker dues to my credit card. So I call in today and get a message that the office is closed due to the flood. Are they going to extend the deadline because according to the invoice the dues and ticket purchase must be made by April 1 to retain my seats? Any suggestions? Should I just mail my dues in ASAP and hope for the best, or are they going to reopen the office anytime soon so I can get this taken care of over the phone?

tjbison
03-31-2009, 07:49 PM
OK, as usual I waited until the last day and was going to call in and charge my team maker dues to my credit card. So I call in today and get a message that the office is closed due to the flood. Are they going to extend the deadline because according to the invoice the dues and ticket purchase must be made by April 1 to retain my seats? Any suggestions? Should I just mail my dues in ASAP and hope for the best, or are they going to reopen the office anytime soon so I can get this taken care of over the phone?

If they are following city instruction of no business they should be open tomorrow! if they are following the campus closure then it will be Monday the 6th! I doubt they will argue with you because of all the Flood issues and now weather!!

MN_BISON
03-31-2009, 08:00 PM
I called yesterday and pretty much expect not to get anyone on the phone, so I'm kind of in the same situation as you SD. I left a vm for Josh telling him I wanted to take care of it over the phone like I normally do and asked him to call me when everything settles down a bit. I can't imagine they will pull my tickets because I'm sure we are not the only two who normally call in to renew their dues and I'm sure others in Fargo have had other things on their mind as well.

IDDUKES
03-31-2009, 08:06 PM
I called yesterday and actually talked to someone (didn't get a name) and he said that they weren't going to enforce the date do to the flood.

SlickVic
03-31-2009, 08:45 PM
I didn't renew mine the last 2 years till mid august...april 1s just a scare tactic in my opinion most peoples seats arnt going any where anytime soon lol

NDSUFan_Sav
03-31-2009, 11:46 PM
I didn't renew mine the last 2 years till mid august...april 1s just a scare tactic in my opinion most peoples seats arnt going any where anytime soon lol

chea cuz you been sippin on the bottle :cheers:

Bisonguy
04-01-2009, 12:23 AM

Not really a scare tactic, they just want to be able to sell the seats if someone doesn't renew.

I thought I heard 'city instructions' for businesses lift tomorrow at noon.

sambini
04-01-2009, 01:45 AM
Give Josh a call they will work it out. Business back on wednesday.

Bisonfan1
04-01-2009, 03:27 AM

I must have been scared, my dues were sent in on time for the first time this year. Ill wave at ya SD up in your new nosebleed seats on the east side. :rofl:

SDbison
04-01-2009, 03:21 PM
I must have been scared, my dues were sent in on time for the first time this year. Ill wave at ya SD up in your new nosebleed seats on the east side. :rofl:
That's OK......I hear people at the top row get to stand all they want. :D

Trim
04-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Funny so many people wrestled with this also. Here's my story...

Two weeks ago I had an envelope stamped and sealed with the check and order form sitting on the stairs for my wife to take to the post office. I was feeling good because it was the first time I didn't wait until the last minute. Last Friday I found the envelope torn to pieces with the check and order form laying next to it under my son's bed. I asked my boy why he did that, he said "I saw it sitting on the steps. I thought it was our Bison tickets. I just wanted to take them out and hold them and look at them." Hard to get too mad at his Bison enthusiasm. I took them up Monday and slid it under the locked ticket office door. Hopefully it all works out.

SlickVic
04-01-2009, 07:27 PM
That's OK......I hear people at the top row get to stand all they want. :D

I can see it now front page of the fargo forum...dome nazi dead after being thrown down fourty flights of steps in the fargodome south dakota man in custody...a cnn public opinion poll shows 90 percent of the public sides with south dakota man who claims all he was doing was standing

SDbison
04-01-2009, 09:44 PM
I can see it now front page of the fargo forum...dome nazi dead after being thrown down fourty flights of steps in the fargodome south dakota man in custody...a cnn public opinion poll shows 90 percent of the public sides with south dakota man who claims all he was doing was standing
Well, I might have been trying to keep standing after drinking 20 jagbombs and just happened to bump into a dome nazi........

NDSUFREAK
04-03-2009, 11:44 PM
we do the same thing. never really get it in on April 1st but months later

4mcruenomore
04-04-2009, 04:25 AM
When do I get my sticker and stuff? Thought it might be this week. And don't wait, wow you guys, send it in right away. I'm excited, aren't you?

sambini
04-09-2009, 03:36 AM
When do I get my sticker and stuff? Thought it might be this week. And don't wait, wow you guys, send it in right away. I'm excited, aren't you?
Always
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4mcruenomore
04-12-2009, 03:11 AM
Dang the stickers are ugly, don't we have kids that can design this stuff on campus? Well, I guess I'll put it on my truck....