PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts from Georgia Southern!

BoroNative
03-27-2009, 11:13 PM
Wanted to drop in and say many from South Georgia are thinking of you guys as you go through the floods. Ya'll hang in there, we got a score to settle in the Fargo Dome! Don't let it wash away.

Keep everybody safe and tell mama'n'em we said hey. We are praying for you guys.

sambini
03-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Wanted to drop in and say many from South Georgia are thinking of you guys as you go through the floods. Ya'll hang in there, we got a score to settle in the Fargo Dome! Don't let it wash away.

Keep everybody safe and tell mama'n'em we said hey. We are praying for you guys. Thanks and god bless.

tjbison
03-28-2009, 02:26 AM

Keep everybody safe and tell mama'n'em we said hey. We are praying for you guys.

Thank you! The support from around the World keeps us all going!!

but we will be full force for the FB game!!:p

Thanks again

tony
03-28-2009, 03:39 PM

Thanks for the kind words, BoroNative! BTW, you've given me an idea too: Maybe we should put a foot of water in Dome before the game with you guys to slow ya down.

Bison"FANatic"
03-28-2009, 04:56 PM
or make them fill a few sandbags first. Our guys are experts at that with all the help they did this week. They have it down to a science after 6 days.:D :D :D :D Thanks for the kind words though from the South!!!!

Mr. Burgundy
03-28-2009, 08:07 PM
I hope Bohl incorporates the sandbagging stuff into the fire up pre-game stuff we have on the TV's....it could get people (me included) pretty damn fired up. They could get some nice clips of the players, coaches, Mayor, etc....and get the dome rocking. (But, they will continue to under use the best TV's in 1AA football).