PDA

View Full Version : 2009-2010 Schedule

BisonKent
03-25-2009, 08:52 PM
The Summit League games are known for next year from the Summit League site. Here are the known games for next year: http://www.thesummitleague.org/pdf5/82480.pdf?ATCLID=1134407&SPSID=21713&SPID=1763&DB_OEM_ID=3900

Dec. 3 @ Western Illinois
Dec. 5 @ Indiana-Purdue-Indianapolis
Dec. 31 Centenary
Jan. 2 Oral Roberts
Jan. 7 @ Southern Utah
Jan. 9 @ Missouri - Kansas City
Jan. 16 South Dakota State
Jan. 21 Oakland
Jan. 23 Indiana-Purdue-Fort Wayne
Jan. 28 @ Oral Roberts
Jan. 30 @ Centenary
Feb. 4 Missouri - Kansas City
Feb. 6 Southern Utah
Feb. 13 @ South Dakota State
Feb. 16 @ Indiana-Purdue-Fort Wayne
Feb. 18 @ Oakland
Feb. 20 Bracketbuster???? (all Summit League teams are off this Sat.)
Feb. 25 Indiana-Purdue-Indianapolis
Feb. 27 Western Illinois
Mar. 6 Summit Tourny-1st Rnd Sioux Falls
Mar. 7 Summit Tourny-1st Rnd Sioux Falls
Mar. 8 Summit Tourny-Semi-Finals Sioux Falls
Mar. 9 Summit Tourny Championship Sioux Falls

We also know that Wisconsin-Milwaukee will visit Fargo sometime next year as well but don't know the date.

Bison bison
03-26-2009, 10:01 PM
I think that NDSU is hosting a bracketbuster game next season.

BisBison
03-26-2009, 11:20 PM

Yes we are, with U Wisc Millwakee. It'll probably be in December. It also won't be considered a bracketbuster game, just the payback home game from our's this year.

NDSUstudent
03-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Non-conference for sure:
Milwaukee
@Minnesota

Likely:
Idaho
@UVU

Posssible:
@Gonzaga

BisonKent
03-26-2009, 11:42 PM
I don't think Wisconsin-Milwaukee game is a Bracketbuster game. The 2009 Bracketbuster agreement is for the host team to travel to the visiting team but it won't be a Bracketbuster game.

BisBison
03-27-2009, 12:21 AM
I don't think Wisconsin-Milwaukee game is a Bracketbuster game. The 2009 Bracketbuster agreement is for the host team to travel to the visiting team but it won't be a Bracketbuster game.

Umm
Today 06:20 PM
BisBison
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDB2

Yes we are, with U Wisc Millwakee. It'll probably be in December. It also won't be considered a bracketbuster game, just the payback home game from our's this year.

BisonAccountant44
03-27-2009, 04:13 AM
Umm
Today 06:20 PM
BisBison
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDB2

Are we eligible to get a "new" bracketbuster game next year?

Twentysix
03-27-2009, 07:25 AM
1)U of wisc-milwaukee is gonna be a homegame.

2)And we will be a "home team" in the bracketbuster lottery.

I believe thats how it works, however if we elect to not be in the bracketbuster this year we wouldn't be the afformentioned #2. But, would still have the game against UW-M @ home.

Hammersmith
03-27-2009, 12:37 PM
1)U of wisc-milwaukee is gonna be a homegame.

2)And we will be a "home team" in the bracketbuster lottery.

I believe thats how it works, however if we elect to not be in the bracketbuster this year we wouldn't be the afformentioned #2. But, would still have the game against UW-M @ home.

I don't know if we are automatically awarded a home game in the bracketbuster lottery. I believe ESPN decides how many teams from each conference will go into the lottery, and then the conference decides which teams will represent it. Last year, NDSU & SDSU were the only teams open that week, so the Summit decided to submit us rather than mess with the schedule(actually, we were supposed to play each other, but that meant only moving one game rather than four to eight games if other schools were chosen). The Summit kept every school open for next year's bracketbuster weekend, so I don't think there's any guarantee we will be the Summit rep(and we don't know how many Summit schools will be chosen either).

GoPanthers33
03-27-2009, 09:22 PM
The bracketBusters is just a pool of teams that are matched up late in the season...The Home and Away Teams will be announced in the off-season sometime.

We are not your bracketbuster game, just the return game that comes from playing in the Bracketbusters.

You guys should be a home team since it alternates year by year. Luckily for us we will have another home Bracketbuster next year since we traded ours from two years ago so we had two roads in a row then had a home this year and will have one next year. Then we should be back to alternating again.

Can't wait for next year!