PDA

View Full Version : SDSU Women

BisManBison
03-23-2009, 02:34 AM
Think they were a little pissed off about their ridiculously low seed? Congratulations on a big win!

BisBison
03-23-2009, 04:04 AM
Think they were a little pissed off about their ridiculously low seed? Congratulations on a big!

Now they get #2 seed Baylor who needed OT to get by #15 UTSA. Hope they kill the Bears.

sambini
03-23-2009, 04:35 AM
Congrats Jacks and good luck+++

zooropa
03-23-2009, 05:05 AM
Both before and after the game, the Jacks players stressed that they didn't feel like they had to prove anything to anyone but themselves....

The players and AJ both stressed that the pressure they put on themselves is not necessarily to knock off this team or that team, but to hold up their end of the partnership between the players and the fans...

Jenn W. yesterday:

Some people might overlook us, but we are here to prove something to ourselves more then we are to prove to the whole world

I don’t think that it will put too much pressure on us that we have to win because the United States thinks that we are the Cinderella team. It’s something we want to do for ourselves and fans back home.”
AJ after the game:

"We are really proud of our partnership with women's basketball and SDSU. It extends to the university and across the state. You do see a good contingency of blue and yellow in the stands and were proud of that."
http://www.ncaa.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/032209abq.html

Very, very class comments from players & coach.... (pardon me for gushing a bit...)

------

So much better than having them come out and say, "nobody believed in us......"

WYOBISONMAN
03-23-2009, 01:42 PM
I hope the Jacks beat the hell out of Baylor. After watching that Jack game last night I just got one question:

Are they putting testosterone on those girls Cherios?!?!?

Bison"FANatic"
03-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Both before and after the game, the Jacks players stressed that they didn't feel like they had to prove anything to anyone but themselves....

The players and AJ both stressed that the pressure they put on themselves is not necessarily to knock off this team or that team, but to hold up their end of the partnership between the players and the fans...

Jenn W. yesterday:

AJ after the game:

http://www.ncaa.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/032209abq.html

Very, very class comments from players & coach.... (pardon me for gushing a bit...)

------

So much better than having them come out and say, "nobody believed in us......"

Thats what they are telling the media. Every team does the same thing it is the "correct" thing to say. You and I both know that they have more to prove than just to themselves. A team with a chip on their shoulder can be very dangerous. I hope the Bunnies make a bunch of noise and keep winning.

EagleBison
03-25-2009, 02:21 AM
SDSU starting off with a 26-18 lead against Baylor

EagleBison
03-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Tough loss with .5 seconds left.

Great season Jack Women. :nod:

Bison"FANatic"
03-25-2009, 05:02 PM
I caught the last minute while a took a break last night. tough loss but what a great season. Congrats to the Bunnies

devin45k
03-30-2009, 01:14 AM
Congrats on losing

JACKGUYII
05-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Hannah Strop of of New Prague commits to Jacks. Offer from NDSU as well:

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=69144e41448a46579a2772abd68f472c&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckScript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3a69144e41448a46579a2772abd68f472c Post%3a87e593bf-afaa-431e-b245-577f6ebe26ac&plckCommentSortOrder=TimeStampAscending&sid=sitelife.argusleader.com