PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't sleep last night Roll Call

CaBisonFan
03-20-2009, 10:56 AM
OK...anybody else who is having a heckuva time sleeping?

I've 'maybe' gotten an hour in. This is ridiculous.

Is that one of the reasons why they call it March Madness?

THEsocalledfan
03-20-2009, 11:16 AM

slept like a baby. Just got up 30 min. ago. Feeling like the Bison are going to give it their all and make us proud, win or lose. I at least want to see Kansas sweat a little.....I don't dare hope for the miracle.....

CaBisonFan
03-20-2009, 11:22 AM
slept like a baby. Just got up 30 min. ago. Feeling like the Bison are going to give it their all and make us proud, win or lose. I at least want to see Kansas sweat a little.....I don't dare hope for the miracle.....

Like before the game against the Gophers in football...I want a 'game.'

Hammerhead
03-20-2009, 12:34 PM
I woke up before the alarm this morning which is very unusual.

Some of the big underdogs almost came out on top yesterday. Maybe today will be the day?

GOB1SON
03-20-2009, 01:06 PM
I slept fine, but now I am as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Good thing I keep a bottle of scotch in my desk drawer.

I am regretting not making the trip, cost be damned. But I was in Fargo last weekend and going back next weekend, so the trip from Florida was just too much. Needed to get some work done too, but I just realized I am not going to be very productive today.

Get a GDT going so I have something to do. I'm not gonna start it. I think that is up to Bisonguy. He started the second half thread against Oakland.

Damn. OK, I'm out. 3 hours to go.

TheBisonator
03-20-2009, 01:08 PM
I only got a few hours of sleep in last night. I'm nervous as hell about this game too.

Well, looks like I'm off to the game now!! See you all this evening, hopefully after a Bison victory!!!

GO BISON!!!!

aces1180
03-20-2009, 01:17 PM

Same here, CA...Tossing, turning and having weird dreams.

IndyBison
03-20-2009, 01:52 PM
I was up late working and fell asleep watching highlights on ESPN. Slept like a rock until 7am. It's amazing what a simple game will do to people! That's why "fan" is short for fanatic!! And they say sports are not important to a university, community, or state. How proud are most people living or from North Dakota today?

GOB1SON
03-20-2009, 01:55 PM
I was up late working and fell asleep watching highlights on ESPN. Slept like a rock until 7am. It's amazing what a simple game will do to people! That's why "fan" is short for fanatic!! And they say sports are not important to a university, community, or state. How proud are most people living or from North Dakota today?

Pretty damn proud.

aces1180
03-20-2009, 01:55 PM

Not only am I proud to be from ND, but I am proud to be a graduate of North Dakota State University.

The day is your's, Bison fans!...Enjoy it and be proud!

RockChalkJayBlog
03-20-2009, 01:57 PM
dfasdfadfasdfadfasdfadfasdfa

THEsocalledfan
03-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Did you guys see the the ND House of Reps may suspend business to watch the game today? And some say sports aren't important.....

BisonBabe
03-20-2009, 02:46 PM
I got a surprise when I got to work today. I get to take my lunch at 11:30am so I can watch the game on CBSsports (well at least the first half)

I am guessing that many will head out for lunch at 11am today and head to BWW to watch the game.

Hammerhead
03-20-2009, 03:34 PM
I took half the day off to watch the game. (It starts at 9:30 PDT and my work day is from 5:00 - 1:30.) My wife has to go back to work when it's over but I'll have all afternoon to celebrate or sulk depending on the outcome.

I got a surprise when I got to work today. I get to take my lunch at 11:30am so I can watch the game on CBSsports (well at least the first half)

I am guessing that many will head out for lunch at 11am today and head to BWW to watch the game.