PDA

View Full Version : About 12 hours from now...

bigdancehawk
03-20-2009, 06:57 AM
...there will be a winner and a loser. I've tasted much winning and losing in this tournament. For me, it's the most exciting event in all of sports.

If we lose, I'll return to offer congratulations. If we win, I'll leave you alone. But I hope you might welcome me back at some point.

Your bb program has a bright future with a fine young coach and if the fans on this board are typical, as I believe they are, you are deserving of much future success.

Best of luck.
Rock Chalk.

ndsubison1
03-20-2009, 07:12 AM
...there will be a winner and a loser. I've tasted much winning and losing in this tournament. For me, it's the most exciting event in all of sports.

If we lose, I'll return to offer congratulations. If we win, I'll leave you alone. But I hope you might welcome me back at some point.

Your bb program has a bright future with a fine young coach and if the fans on this board are typical, as I believe they are, you are deserving of much future success.

Best of luck.
Rock Chalk.

best of luck, no matter the outcome you are welcome back... but not all of the KU fans who have frequented this board lately... but you've been one of the better ones to come here and actually post civil and classy stuff... Goof luck to KU as well

THEsocalledfan
03-20-2009, 11:12 AM
best of luck, no matter the outcome you are welcome back... but not all of the KU fans who have frequented this board lately... but you've been one of the better ones to come here and actually post civil and classy stuff... Goof luck to KU as well

I think that was a typo, but "goof luck" kind of made me chuckle as I don't believe wishing an opponent good luck, as I really want them to have bad luck. Bad sportsmanship? I don't think so as I don't want anyone to be seriously injured on the other team, but I clearly want them to lose.