PDA

View Full Version : All Eyes on the Metrodome

ndsubison1
03-20-2009, 06:25 AM
Seems like everybody I know and talk to are so pumped for this game, people who arent even Bison fans are talking about this team... I myself, and i am sure many of you, have talked to ppl about this team and their game coming up... it's great to hear of all the news and talk we're getting... both nationally and locally... all of North Dakota will be watching this game somehow tomorrow and plenty around the country... I cannot wait... this is what we've been waiting for... Good luck Bison!

CaBisonFan
03-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Seems like everybody I know and talk to are so pumped for this game, people who arent even Bison fans are talking about this team... I myself, and i am sure many of you, have talked to ppl about this team and their game coming up... it's great to hear of all the news and talk we're getting... both nationally and locally... all of North Dakota will be watching this game somehow tomorrow and plenty around the country... I cannot wait... this is what we've been waiting for... Good luck Bison!

I know of one high school coach down here who watched the game against Oakland, and he mentioned it to me. He thinks that the Bison are the real deal. He was shocked. :nod:

IndyBison
03-20-2009, 12:37 PM
I have a lot of friends here in Indy that are cheering for the Bison because they know me. It's also fun chatting with friends from all over the country on Facebook cheering on the Bison!! Win or lose this will be a proud day to be a Bison!

TransAmBison
03-20-2009, 12:57 PM
It is great! The Bison have made us all proud once again!!! Good luck guys!!!!

Hambone
03-20-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm looking forward to watching the game on the tube today. Didn't have a lot going on at work today, so I took it off and am going to watch basketball and hockey all day. Should be a great day!

Good luck Bison!