PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin is one cool dude

bigdancehawk
03-20-2009, 06:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNwcw21NAdU

ndsubison1
03-20-2009, 06:12 AM
wow ppl must hate Griffin, he's always involved in stuff like this...

bigdancehawk
03-20-2009, 06:25 AM
wow ppl must hate Griffin, he's always involved in stuff like this...

Uh, you mean he's always involved in getting judo flipped on his ass?

ndsubison1
03-20-2009, 06:29 AM
Uh, you mean he's always involved in getting judo flipped on his ass?

yes... seems you would know more than me about Griffin, are ppl just out to get him or is he a dirty player at all? Like I mean does he trash talk and stuff like that?

bigdancehawk
03-20-2009, 06:36 AM
yes... seems you would know more than me about Griffin, are ppl just out to get him or is he a dirty player at all? Like I mean does he trash talk and stuff like that?

He is not a dirty player, he never says a word to anybody on the court, he's always under control, he's the best player in college bb, he'll be the #1 pick in the draft, and he will be an NBA All-star.

RockChalkJayBlog
03-20-2009, 07:58 AM
dfasdfadfasdfadfasdfadfasdfa

devin45k
03-20-2009, 08:09 AM
do you people ever watch college ball?

There's no reason to watch Oklahoma play basketball.

SlickVic
03-20-2009, 12:58 PM
He is not a dirty player, he never says a word to anybody on the court, he's always under control, he's the best player in college bb, he'll be the #1 pick in the draft, and he will be an NBA All-star.

do you people even whatch pro ball???

IzzyFlexion
03-20-2009, 01:32 PM
do you people ever watch college ball?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, first off... My name is Joe and I'm the Lawrence, KS correspondent for the Associated Press and I write a blog called RockChalkJayBlog.

I was at Self's presser tonight after the selection show, and he did say some nice things about your team. So don't think that he disrespected you on ESPN.

I'll have a matchup analysis on my blog later tonight. I'm in the process of updating it.

But feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Above in BOLD is your first post.
Your cutesy little condescending attitude has evolved in the span of just a few days. Not having been able to follow the board for most of yesterday, I had an opportunity to cool down a bit from the previous day's ire.
This morning, I couldn't be angrier. Nothing grinds my gears more than a phony. What's worse, it's clear that your impression of the people in the northern plains is that the intelligence level isn't high enough to figure out what was motivating you to visit our board. You show up on our doorstep in the guise of a friendly and objective liason willing to help us better understand our upcoming opponent and answer any questions that we might. Once that you sensed that you'd worn out your welcome, the honorable thing to do would be to just go away. Sadly, you're only ramping up your level of rudeness.
Most often internet anonymity protects wolves like you from any backlash caused by venomous words and disrespectful comments. I feel compelled to remind you that in a strange twist of irony, your carelessness has made you anything but anonymous.

aces1180
03-20-2009, 01:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, first off... My name is Joe and I'm the Lawrence, KS correspondent for the Associated Press and I write a blog called RockChalkJayBlog.

I was at Self's presser tonight after the selection show, and he did say some nice things about your team. So don't think that he disrespected you on ESPN.

I'll have a matchup analysis on my blog later tonight. I'm in the process of updating it.

But feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Above in BOLD is your first post.
Your cutesy little condescending attitude has evolved in the span of just a few days. Not having been able to follow the board for most of yesterday, I had an opportunity to cool down a bit from the previous day's ire.
This morning, I couldn't be angrier. Nothing grinds my gears more than a phony. What's worse, it's clear that your impression of the people in the northern plains is that the intelligence level isn't high enough to figure out what was motivating you to visit our board. You show up on our doorstep in the guise of a friendly and objective liason willing to help us better understand our upcoming opponent and answer any questions that we might. Once that you sensed that you'd worn out your welcome, the honorable thing to do would be to just go away. Sadly, you're only ramping up your level of rudeness.
Most often internet anonymity protects wolves like you from any backlash caused by venomous words and disrespectful comments. I feel compelled to remind you that in a strange twist of irony, your carelessness has made you anything but anonymous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9uAKWiQqp8&feature=related

RockChalkJayBlog
03-20-2009, 01:50 PM
dfasdfadfasdfadfasdfadfasdfa

ndsubison1
03-21-2009, 07:40 PM
rockchalkjayblog I am the last person you need to question about college basketball... i follow it religiously and am more knowledgable about it then a good majority of ppl :)