PDA

View Full Version : Steroids

mebisonII
03-19-2009, 01:52 AM
I never really hear anything about it, but what do you think the prevalence of steroids in basketball is? Every so often I see someone and think, that just doesn't look natural.

Baseball is obviously trying to clean up their image, and its got to be common in football, but I don't think anyone cares. So how about hoops?

edit: spelling fixed...thanks Hammersmith!

Hammersmith
03-20-2009, 12:27 AM
To those who have ever made a spelling mistake in the thread title and didn't know how to fix it:

If you misspell a thread title, you can fix it by:

clicking on the thread
clicking the edit button on the first post
clicking the "go advanced" button
changing the "Title" field just above the message editing area
click save

Some board software won't let you edit the title after a set period of time or if someone else posts in the thread. I'm not sure exactly how Bisonville is set up, so edit fairly quickly if you've messed up.

Bisonguy
03-20-2009, 01:58 PM
To those who have ever made a spelling mistake in the thread title and didn't know how to fix it:

If you misspell a thread title, you can fix it by:

clicking on the thread
clicking the edit button on the first post
clicking the "go advanced" button
changing the "Title" field just above the message editing area
click save

Some board software won't let you edit the title after a set period of time or if someone else posts in the thread. I'm not sure exactly how Bisonville is set up, so edit fairly quickly if you've messed up.

Or just ask a mod to do it. :D

Oh yeah, back to the topic- I would venture that steroid use in basketball is not nearly as frequent as baseball or football, but you're kidding yourself if you believe it's not there.

I always get a kick out of media folks that couldn't believe that some of the non-power hitter baseball players were on steroids.They only play something like 240 games a year, and steroids help your body recover.