PDA

View Full Version : 5DecadeHawk's Prediction

5DecadeHawk
03-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Aldrich is injured but could still beat you with a broken leg. The inside game of KANSAS is just to over powering for you guys to keep up. Who do you have to compensate for Aldrich?

Sherron is the best guard in the country and cannot be stopped. He will be scoring at least 30 points on you guys.

The rest of the KANSAS team will serve as a compliment to our two great players mentioned above.

KANSAS TRADITION AND CLASS! We will easily win this game.

heckler
03-18-2009, 09:42 PM
Aldrich is injured but could still beat you with a broken leg. The inside game of KANSAS is just to over powering for you guys to keep up. Who do you have to compensate for Aldrich?

Sherron is the best guard in the country and cannot be stopped. He will be scoring at least 30 points on you guys.

The rest of the KANSAS team will serve as a compliment to our two great players mentioned above.

if your tradition is anything like your class we won't have a problem

EagleBison
03-18-2009, 09:45 PM

They don't leave a very good impression of a Big 12 education. :(

MizzouTigers
03-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Please don't hate the Big 12 because of Kansas fans. We in the Big 12 don't like them either. :nod: They lack any resemblance of class and yet claim Missouri fans and other are the ones that are bad. I have found them to be the most arrogant fans in the Big 12 and I travel for football and basketball.

Good Luck Bison! I hope you guys win big!

MizzouTigers
03-18-2009, 10:00 PM
P.S.:

5DecadeHawk is a common example of a Kansas Fan! Arrogance times 20

RockChalkJayBlog
03-18-2009, 10:06 PM
P.S.:

5DecadeHawk is a common example of a Kansas Fan! Arrogance times 20

The real 5DecadeHawk has posted on KUSPorts.com that it's actually KUKUKU that is posting as 5DecadeHawk. It's not the real one and it's a fake poster.

So it's actually a Mizzou fan posing as a KU fan, again.

OrygunBison
03-18-2009, 10:07 PM
I find it very funny that a Mizzou fan would write on a Bison message board about how rude Kansas fans are.

admin
03-18-2009, 10:16 PM
I predict that 5DecadeHawk won't be posting again for three days.

I'm really buying into the "5DecadeHawk is an imposter" theory.

RockChalkJayBlog
03-18-2009, 10:17 PM
I predict that 5DecadeHawk is benched for three days.

Admin, it's true. 5Decade on KUSports.com is a good poster and he doesn't write like that at all.

heckler
03-18-2009, 10:17 PM
I predict that 5DecadeHawk is benched for three days.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Two down! So many to go...

56BISON73
03-18-2009, 10:18 PM
I predict that 5DecadeHawk won't be posting again for three days.

Hmmm
Wondering HOW an ass can be an imposter of an ass?????:D

Schwarz04
03-18-2009, 10:20 PM

I found that funny...

onbison09
03-18-2009, 11:46 PM
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Two down! So many to go...
I can't wait till Bisonville is back to normal.

bisonwest
03-19-2009, 12:45 AM
I can't wait till Bisonville is back to normal.

Hopefully West Virginia fans show a little more class!

Bison101
03-19-2009, 01:51 AM

Ahem..... there is a certain player named Ben Woodside, you know. :nod:

CaBisonFan
03-19-2009, 02:13 AM

You have a very, very strong team...but I wouldn't give Sherron a slam-dunk endorsement for the best. It's the year of the point guard heading into the NBA draft. We'll see.

Please...tell me that you guys will keep it under 30. :confused:

KUKUKU
03-19-2009, 03:15 AM
The real 5DecadeHawk has posted on KUSPorts.com that it's actually KUKUKU that is posting as 5DecadeHawk. It's not the real one and it's a fake poster.

Riiiiight....will the "real" 5DecadeHawk please stand up? I can assure you I am Jayhawk fan that is one of the only ones on this site to act appropriately on a competitors boards! It's sad that so many of our fans have made a fool out of themselves here. Ban 5DecadeHawk!

Enough of the conspiracy theories....now back to Basketball!

I'm thinking the game will go something like this....NDSU shooting a lot of threes and if you guys are hot we are in big trouble. I'm still banking on Aldrich causing you guys a lot of problems but it may come down to the best defense if we are controlling the inside and you guys are bombing from outside. Should be fun no matter what! .....:o

ndsubison1
03-19-2009, 04:35 AM

You guys have James Harden...? shit we dont have a chance now...

CaBisonFan
03-19-2009, 04:41 AM

Ditto that one. :nod:

CaBisonFan
03-19-2009, 04:45 AM
Riiiiight....will the "real" 5DecadeHawk please stand up? I can assure you I am Jayhawk fan that is one of the only ones on this site to act appropriately on a competitors boards! It's sad that so many of our fans have made a fool out of themselves here. Ban 5DecadeHawk!

Enough of the conspiracy theories....now back to Basketball!

I'm thinking the game will go something like this....NDSU shooting a lot of threes and if you guys are hot we are in big trouble. I'm still banking on Aldrich causing you guys a lot of problems but it may come down to the best defense if we are controlling the inside and you guys are bombing from outside. Should be fun no matter what! .....:o

Actually...we will come right at you. The offense is geared to rotate off of picks to get layups and collect fouls. If you're too physical for us inside to do that...then we'll do the '3' thing...but we don't live by it. USC was extremely physical and we took it right at them. We 'do' lack the big body inside though. If we had even one wide-body, we'd be a more serious contender to advance. We'll have to shoot the lights out and make a minimal amount of mistakes to stay in the game.