PDA

View Full Version : Be Above It

GOB1SON
03-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Hey gang,

Been monitoring the site over the last 36 h or so and have witnessed a disturbing trend.

Good, solid Bisonvillers, who usually know better, letting themselves get pulled into threads that have been started by suedo fans of KU (and apparently Mizzou too???) whose only intention is to use the annonymity of a message board to act like jackasses and dickheads. It is easy to be a dick when you don't have to answer for it.

These posters aren't fans, they are troublemakers and by telling them to go f*ck themselves, you are only making their day.

Be above it. Just click on their username and ignore them. If you quit responding, they will go somewhere else to get their rocks off.

I have enjoyed reading the posts of the real KU fans on here. They are interested in our team and are willing to share info about theirs; and if they want to smack a little, that is great! I love it. That is what this is all about!

Just my two cents.

Kermit
03-17-2009, 07:38 PM
words of wisdom

heckler
03-17-2009, 08:01 PM
easy just ban them

lakesbison
03-17-2009, 08:38 PM
this site banned ME or UNBISON BEFORE..

why not ban these turds!

heckler
03-17-2009, 08:42 PM
this site bans ME or UNBISON all the time.

ban these turds!

I agree. Lakes and Unbison don't say near the stuff that SOME of these guys do. Why the sudden change in policy? We will have to release the Lakes and Unbison combo soon....

sambini
03-18-2009, 01:32 AM
Hey gang,

Been monitoring the site over the last 36 h or so and have witnessed a disturbing trend.

Good, solid Bisonvillers, who usually know better, letting themselves get pulled into threads that have been started by suedo fans of KU (and apparently Mizzou too???) whose only intention is to use the annonymity of a message board to act like jackasses and dickheads. It is easy to be a dick when you don't have to answer for it.

These posters aren't fans, they are troublemakers and by telling them to go f*ck themselves, you are only making their day.

Be above it. Just click on their username and ignore them. If you quit responding, they will go somewhere else to get their rocks off.

I have enjoyed reading the posts of the real KU fans on here. They are interested in our team and are willing to share info about theirs; and if they want to smack a little, that is great! I love it. That is what this is all about!

Just my two cents. Well said++++

tjbison
03-18-2009, 01:41 AM
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

i slipped a couple times

as IZZY says

I SOWWY!!!!

BigBison
03-18-2009, 03:26 AM
I always thought that K State was KUs big rival but now its Mizzou? huh.....who woulda thunk?

admin
03-18-2009, 09:21 PM
I agree. Lakes and Unbison don't say near the stuff that SOME of these guys do. Why the sudden change in policy? We will have to release the Lakes and Unbison combo soon....

Let's see: keep this site up and running for 8 hours in a row or play babysitter?

Anyway, unbison and lakesbison are permanent. Temporary guys would just create a new user name. And when the heck is the last time Lakesbison got banned? Two years ago? For dropping the f bomb in multiple posts iirc. Man, I've about had it with the drama queens.

(Angry Elf storms off and slams door) :)

lakesbison
03-18-2009, 11:07 PM
haha.. Im not Drama..

I was just saying,,,, these guys are crazy!!

tjbison
03-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Let's see: keep this site up and running for 8 hours in a row or play babysitter?

Anyway, unbison and lakesbison are permanent. Temporary guys would just create a new user name. And when the heck is the last time Lakesbison got banned? Two years ago? For dropping the f bomb in multiple posts iirc. Man, I've about had it with the drama queens.

(Angry Elf storms off and slams door) :)

I love you angry ELF!!!!:D

4mcruenomore
03-19-2009, 12:34 AM
This thread is a good reminder, thank you. But, I'm a member on a few much bigger boards than this, and I gotta say that Bisonville is getting it's *ss kicked this week. Where are the mods? Come on guys, this is sacred grounds and you are letting it get taken over IMO.

lcbison
03-19-2009, 08:01 PM
You have to remember this will abe done on Monday, than it will be really dull here until August.