PDA

View Full Version : If I were the NDSU coach

TotallyBiasedFan
03-17-2009, 03:51 AM
I would do the following to beat the Hawks:

1) Since you guys apparently don't run too much zone, I would work hard to deny entry passes to Cole in the post, and when he does catch it, crash him hard with a double team and force him to make post passes to the 4.

2) Sag your man D to absorb Taylor and Sherron's drives, forcing the other and Brady Morningstar/Tyrel Reed to hit jumpers.

3) Drive early and try to get KU bigs in foul trouble.

4) Hit early 3s to get Sherron into matching game where he starts to neglect his teammates.

I don't know if this informs you guys at all to what weakness we have, but I would appreciate if someone would give a similar scouting report from NDSU, I'm interested in the matchup and am not going to do what the coaches do and actually watch film...

heckler
03-17-2009, 03:52 AM

1) Since you guys apparently don't run too much zone, I would work hard to deny entry passes to Cole in the post, and when he does catch it, crash him hard with a double team and force him to make post passes to the 4.

2) Sag your man D to absorb Taylor and Sherron's drives, forcing the other and Brady Morningstar/Tyrel Reed to hit jumpers.

4) Hit early 3s to get Sherron into matching game where he starts to neglect his teammates.

I don't know if this informs you guys at all to what weakness we have, but I would appreciate if someone would give a similar scouting report from NDSU, I'm interested in the matchup and am not going to do what the coaches do and actually watch film...

What film?

Yellow
03-17-2009, 03:53 AM

5) Practice in the FargoDome