PDA

View Full Version : Can we ban some of these KU idiots?

AKBison
03-16-2009, 09:49 PM
I don't check the board that often but it has been engulfed with KU fans. This is great if they want to talk basketball or other items related to NDSU. However, a good portion of them are just arguing with each other. May I suggest we put a sticky up with a notice they will be on a short leash or something.

Wally
03-16-2009, 09:55 PM
I don't check the board that often but it has been engulfed with KU fans. This is great if the want to talk basketball or other items related to NDSU. However, a good portion of them are just arguing with each other. May I suggest we put a sticky up with a notice they will be on a short leash or something.

No doubt..I love the banter from the legit fans and the BV faithful...but I have a feeling BV is going to crash again because of all the increased traffic from some legit fans and many imposters just shaking things up...

MNLonghorn10
03-16-2009, 09:57 PM
I hate KU fans. Even the ones I encounter in Fargo at bars are f'n pricks

EarthPigFred
03-16-2009, 09:58 PM
If you ban them they will only multiply.

Bisonguy
03-16-2009, 10:03 PM

What happens if you spill water on them or feed them after midnight?

jeff0078
03-16-2009, 10:23 PM
What happens if you spill water on them or feed them after midnight?

Or let Corey Feldman babysit them?

lakesbison
03-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Wheres A Good Tornado When We Need One!!!

56BISON73
03-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Wheres A Good Tornado When We Need One!!!

Lakes now that was funny!!!!!:D

JSUBison
03-16-2009, 11:16 PM
I don't check the board that often but it has been engulfed with KU fans. This is great if they want to talk basketball or other items related to NDSU. However, a good portion of them are just arguing with each other. May I suggest we put a sticky up with a notice they will be on a short leash or something.

Please no. It's refreshing to see smack here that doesn't involve bunnies and fire trucks.

mebisonII
03-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Please no. It's refreshing to see smack here that doesn't involve bunnies and fire trucks.

++ I'm entertained. It will all be over on Friday anyways.

'Course, then we will have to deal with West Virginia :smh:

lakesbison
03-16-2009, 11:27 PM
OH NO... WEST VIRGINIA HICKS?? no thank you.. GO FLYERS!!

MizzouTigers
03-16-2009, 11:40 PM

Now that's scary!!! We already have enough of the KU "look at us" type fans and the thought of them multiplying is well... frightening!

Go Bison!! Your outside shooters will tear the Jayhawks up! Just keep Aldrich out of the game and you guys will sail past this team. Drive every time at Aldrich and foul him out..he loves to make silly fouls!

tjbison
03-17-2009, 02:05 AM
Lakes now that was funny!!!!!:D

Yes it was!!!