PDA

View Full Version : Great Story on Luke Moormann

tony
03-16-2009, 03:44 PM
From the Dickinson Press by Dustin Monke:

All Guts, No Glory (http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/articles/index.cfm?id=21196&section=homepage)

“It’s pretty amazing what he’s done for the team without reaping all the glory and fame,” Winkelman said.

QFA.

GradBison
03-16-2009, 04:01 PM
From the Dickinson Press by Dustin Monke:

All Guts, No Glory (http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/articles/index.cfm?id=21196&section=homepage)

QFA.

Great article! Thanks for sharing. Good luck Friday Luke!!

SlickVic
03-16-2009, 04:02 PM
cool hand luke...moormans the best team mate a person could ever hope to have...im not going to go over to those other threads and argue about it but moorman all own aldrich. (PERIOD.) end of discussion

MontBison
03-16-2009, 04:28 PM
There was also a good story in todays Forum, it says that he had a chance to walk on at UCLA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: is what it looked like this morning at the kitchen table. Seriously who writes shit like that, there was a better chance of him walking on to Trinity Bible College than him going to UCLA. Sorry slic but being a good teamate does not help his chance of getting his shit rocked by Cole. Thats all.

IzzyFlexion
03-16-2009, 04:35 PM
There was also a good story in todays Forum, it says that he had a chance to walk on at UCLA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: is what it looked like this morning at the kitchen table. Seriously who writes shit like that, there was a better chance of him walking on to Trinity Bible College than him going to UCLA. Sorry slic but being a good teamate does not help his chance of getting his shit rocked by Cole. Thats all.

Dude, you are relentless with this obsession on the anti-Moormanism!
I'm not ripping you, really. I'm just really fascinated by it. There is so much venom in some your posts and the theme is consistant. Remember once I asked you if he owes you money?? I have to keep this probe going as I'm sure there is more to this. So, here goes.....
Did Moorman once make out with your girlfriend??:D :D

MontBison
03-16-2009, 04:40 PM
Dude, you are relentless with this obsession on the anti-Moormanism!
I'm not ripping you, really. I'm just really fascinated by it. There is so much venom in some your posts and the theme is consistant. Remember once I asked you if he owes you money?? I have to keep this probe going as I'm sure there is more to this. So, here goes.....
Did Moorman once make out with your girlfriend??:D :D

Hahahah I know I always rip on this guy, but seriously if we had a decent big man we could honestly make some noise it's as simple as that. The guys6'11''
but doesn't play anything like it. Im seriously concerned that if we lose it will becasue we get destroyed for at least 40 down low.

SlickVic
03-16-2009, 04:40 PM

ya that was a pretty funny story...luke answered the phone and the ucla assistant introduced himself said he'd like to talk to the coach and lucas was like "so who are you looking at?" lol hahaha...and moormans more than just a good team mate he's the ultimate team mate...the definition of a team mate...theres no coach in the country including bill self who wouldnt want my main man luke on their squad...theres no stat that can come even close to measuring what moorman means to this team

tony
03-16-2009, 04:47 PM
ya that was a pretty funny story...luke answered the phone and the ucla assistant introduced himself said he'd like to talk to the coach and lucas was like "so who are you looking at?" lol hahaha...and moormans more than just a good team mate he's the ultimate team mate...the definition of a team mate...theres no coach in the country including bill self who wouldnt want my main man luke on their squad...theres no stat that can come even close to measuring what moorman means to this team

Nice post, only thing I didn't like: There are two N's in Moormann.

Difference between NDSU and Oakland: Woodie goes down for his shot and gets a screen from Moormann. Oakland player went down the floor and... nothing.