PDA

View Full Version : We're being invaded by Jayhawk fans!!!!!!

TheBisonator
03-16-2009, 04:07 AM
Just everyone play nice, OK?? Let's remember to be diplomatic and all.:D

RockChalkJayBlog
03-16-2009, 04:11 AM
fdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfd fasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfa sdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasd fajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfa jsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajs dkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdk fdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfd fasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfa sdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasd fajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfa jsdk

TheBisonator
03-16-2009, 04:12 AM
Just be glad it's not Missouri fans

Hell, I'm just glad it's not Sioux fans right now.

unbison
03-16-2009, 04:12 AM
i believe that is pronounced MA ZIR ah

RK28
03-16-2009, 04:14 AM
Ha, well in all honesty it's nice to play a team with an active fanbase like yours. Kind of fun to get your perspective on things. The last couple of years the teams we played barely even had a forum (Portland st., Niagara, etc) much less one as active as this one. This is seriously more active than a couple big 12 boards I can think of. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of us with so much time until the game.

dvotedbigredfan
03-16-2009, 04:14 AM

I don't know about that, I'm a part of the Cornell basketball forum and have been invaded by both Missouri and Kansas fans (see my thread). Both have been equally rude and annoying (although some MU fans have been nice and actually talked about basketball and their team). Good luck on Friday!!

unbison
03-16-2009, 04:15 AM
just watch out for kstatebison fan on your board... he's a CRAZY MAN!!

RK28
03-16-2009, 04:17 AM
just watch out for kstatebison fan on your board... he's a CRAZY MAN!!

He's already there... you mean this guy is an established poster? Not someone who signed up when the seedings were announced?

TheBisonator
03-16-2009, 04:19 AM
Ha, well in all honesty it's nice to play a team with an active fanbase like yours. Kind of fun to get your perspective on things. The last couple of years the teams we played barely even had a forum (Portland st., Niagara, etc) much less one as active as this one. This is seriously more active than a couple big 12 boards I can think of. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of us with so much time until the game.

Thanks, RK28. Over the years, we were known around for having the largest fan base of any school in Division II, we constantly led the D2 nation in football attendance and were always top 5 in hoops attendance. You'll see that we have very strong fan support for a mid-major school, most likely equaling a lot of lower tier FBS/IA football schools in the WAC, for example. Bison sports (FB/BB) is the number one sports story in Fargo-Moorhead from August to March, so that helps us out too.

lakesbison
03-16-2009, 04:20 AM
im guessing tonite, but if he was at the BSA when we SHOULDA beat KSTATE.. then he has a brain cell..

BOBBY HUGGINS SAID "NDSU'S STADIUM WAS LOUDER THAN KANSAS"

TheBricklayer
03-16-2009, 04:20 AM
We've come for your women and children.

Hey enjoy it. Crazy, out of control internet message board banter just means you've arrived in march!

SamsRams
03-16-2009, 04:38 AM
Well welcome to all of them. It really is fun knowing that a prestigious university like KU and their fans are talking NDSU right now.

Can we get a number on how many new members BV gets over the next 48 hours? That would be really interesting!!

And I LOVE the fact that this so trumps the cute little game KU had with that dirty school from the north. We so gotta find a Boschee and bribe them into being in MSP and wearing green and gold.

ndsubison1
03-16-2009, 04:41 AM
do i really have to make nice with the jayhawk fans? I'd rather not share my toys with them... My 2nd favorite team is Mizzou in all...

lakesbison
03-16-2009, 04:43 AM
The Jaycaulk Fans Will Go Down

No Backing Down Now!!!

THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

unbison
03-16-2009, 04:47 AM
Lakes is d man.....just cause nxxxr and some other dudes in the computer lab dont like him.... only reason reason i say anything about computer lab is that it is spring break....cabo...cancun....south padre anyway?

MNLonghorn10
03-16-2009, 04:56 AM
Todd Reesing is a midget pussy

RockChalkJayBlog
03-16-2009, 06:47 AM
fdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfd fasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfa sdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasd fajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfa jsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajs dkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdk fdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfd fasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfa sdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasd fajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfajsdkfdfasdfa jsdk

walknroehl
03-16-2009, 07:04 AM
I think you'll find alot of us cheer for KU when you aren't playing the Bison. Before we went D1 regionally it would be you or the Goophers we would ally with. I believe it was Boschee's absolute dream since he was a kid to play at Kansas.

I welcome the KU fans. How can you not like someone like buttcheeseinalabama?

RockChalkJayBlog
03-16-2009, 07:08 AM

NDSUFan_Sav
03-16-2009, 08:49 AM
Pretty sure Longhorn isn't a fan of Kansas.

He's very butthurt.

oh well....i'm a KU fan with KU gear....i'm just glad to watch my 2 teams play eachother...last time i watched KU play was when they thrashed the sioux!!!

If any of you jayhawk fans want to meet up before the game send me a pm!!!

GO BISON!!!!!

BisoninHuskerland
03-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Being A Big Red Fan- We Have Lost A Billion In A Row To These Guys And Alway Seem To Crush What Hope We Have. Big Red Will Be All Big Green On Friday. Good Luck Bison!!!

CaBisonFan
03-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Hell, I'm just glad it's not Sioux fans right now.

I'm with you on that...with the possible exception of Shawn-O.

Mr. Burgundy
03-16-2009, 11:56 AM
While any good Bison fan understands and probably has liked Kansas over the years (Boschee), I hope that Kansas fans respect the story that NDSU has become this year. I really hope...sorry, I pray we give them all they want. I love Kansas. I love Aldrich, and I hope Vegas gives me a huge spread and I hope Saul and the boys give the DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS all they want. In a PERFECT world, we win. I would love that more than anything. But, have some respect for playing one of the best basketball schools in the Nation.

GO BISON

Hammersmith
03-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Has anyone brought up that this is the second year in a row that this group has faced the defending national champions? Maybe this will become an annual thing. Anyone know if we've scheduled Louisville(or Pitt/UNC/UConn) for next season? :)

Skip Towne
03-16-2009, 12:06 PM
What's the difference between a Bison and a Buffalo? Both sound mighty tasty.

heckler
03-16-2009, 12:07 PM
What's the difference between a Bisonand a Buffalo? Both sound mighty tasty.

Your mom's a buffalo.

Hammersmith
03-16-2009, 12:11 PM
What's the difference between a Bison and a Buffalo? Both sound mighty tasty.

They are mighty tasty. And available in all the local megamarts. We take delicious pride in the fact that we are one of the few schools that eat our own mascot. Yum... fresh, tasty cannibalism.

mebisonII
03-16-2009, 12:24 PM
They are mighty tasty. And available in all the local megamarts. We take delicious pride in the fact that we are one of the few schools that eat our own mascot. Yum... fresh, tasty cannibalism.

Yep, we serve bisonburgers at homecoming. Tough to get a Jayhawk fillet anywhere, though :)

heckler
03-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Yep, we serve bisonburgers at homecoming. Tough to get a Jayhawk fillet anywhere, though :)

especially ones that are cooked right. ;)

Hammersmith
03-16-2009, 12:27 PM
Someone needs to make a sign like:

"We eat our own mascot. What do you think we are going to do to YOU?"

Jayhawks
03-16-2009, 01:05 PM

Don't buy into the constant complaining by some of our fans regarding Missouri fans. The Missouri fan base is as good as any in the Big 12 and are the target of Jayhawk fans due to our intense rivalry. It's just weird that it actually is coming up on your boards! (?)

We hope to win the game against you guys and hopefully it will be a good game. One caution our fan base tends to whine a little about officiating when things don't go well. Good luck!

heckler
03-16-2009, 01:07 PM
Don't buy into the constant complaining by some of our fans regarding Missouri fans. The Missouri fan base is as good as any in the Big 12 and are the target of Jayhawk fans due to our intense rivalry. It's just weird that it actually is coming up on your boards! (?)

We hope to win the game against you guys and hopefully it will be a good game. One caution our fan base tends to whine a little about officiating when things don't go well. Good luck!

Welcome to...

http://www.watermarkcommunities.com/3030park/slideshows/imageSets/TheClub/fullsize/thrtyClub1.jpg

heckler
03-16-2009, 01:08 PM
One great thing about the tourney... no summit refs and no bunnies. :nod:

Hammersmith
03-16-2009, 01:09 PM

Well, things are completely different here. You will never find a poster on here complaining about officiating. We treat the calls the refs make as if some guy in a long beard brought them down from a mountaintop on stone tablets.

Nope, no complaining about officials on this site.

By the way, are you interested in some prime ocean-front property for sale here in North Dakota?

Jayhawks
03-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Well, things are completely different here. You will never find a poster on here complaining about officiating. We treat the calls the refs make as if some guy in a long beard brought them down from a mountaintop on stone tablets.

Nope, no complaining about officials on this site.

By the way, are you interested in some prime ocean-front property for sale here in North Dakota?

LOL!!! :nod:

WYOBISONMAN
03-16-2009, 01:12 PM

Hell......we all tend to whine about officiating.....:D

Trampled
03-16-2009, 01:45 PM
The officials always have and always will determine the level of sportsmanship I display!

WRSDBison
03-16-2009, 04:51 PM
Has anyone brought up that this is the second year in a row that this group has faced the defending national champions? Maybe this will become an annual thing. Anyone know if we've scheduled Louisville(or Pitt/UNC/UConn) for next season? :)

We will play the national champ for midnight madness in the scrimmage. Hard to schedule ourselves.

BBallFreakin
03-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Your mom's a buffalo.

THAT
IS
CLASSIC!

:rofl:

jkjhawk
03-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Greetings Bison fans... I saw a link to this forum being thrown around on KU boards and MU boards. Yes, MU fans are invading your board too. They disguise themselves as KU fans and post drivel with the aim of getting you fired up against KU. I noticed the MU fan named KUKUKU (we know this guy) is here trying to make Kansas people out to be pompous... so I wanted to try to do some damage control. I don't understand why Mizzou people have to waste their lives in this way, but what can we do?

I've enjoyed reading your comments here, and talking with other bison fans on our boards. I do envy you guys. I can only imagine the parties you'll be having this week, being your first NCAA tournament ever. Good luck. Your team clearly deserves a ton of respect for even getting to this point. You wouldn't be playing if you weren't one of the best 64 teams in the nation. That alone is an accomplishment many take for granted. I can't stand it when big schools disrespect smaller schools that don't have the same NCAA history just because they come from a smaller conference. Just wanted to say congrats and good luck. See you around.

heckler
03-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Greetings Bison fans... I saw a link to this forum being thrown around on KU boards and MU boards. Yes, MU fans are invading your board too. They disguise themselves as KU fans and post drivel with the aim of getting you fired up against KU. I noticed the MU fan named KUKUKU (we know this guy) is here trying to make Kansas people out to be pompous... so I wanted to try to do some damage control. I don't understand why Mizzou people have to waste their lives in this way, but what can we do?

I've enjoyed reading your comments here, and talking with other bison fans on our boards. I do envy you guys. I can only imagine the parties you'll be having this week, being your first NCAA tournament ever. Good luck. Your team clearly deserves a ton of respect for even getting to this point. You wouldn't be playing if you weren't one of the best 64 teams in the nation. That alone is an accomplishment many take for granted. I can't stand it when big schools disrespect smaller schools that don't have the same NCAA history just because they come from a smaller conference. Just wanted to say congrats and good luck. See you around.

Now there is a classy poster. RockChalkJayBlog, why can't you be more like him??

RockChalkJayBlog
03-16-2009, 07:25 PM

MN_BISON
03-16-2009, 07:36 PM
Did I miss something here, why is everyone busting RockChalkJayBlog's balls? Have some fun with it guys, we've been waiting 5 years for this, enjoy it, savor it, smell it and love it. The Bison are going to the Dance for the first time, there will never again be another moment quite like this for NDSU. Saul is FedExing his tie to Dan Patrick after the game, the Bison have been all over the media. This is only the beginning because when the Bison shock the college basketball world on Friday afternoon things are going to explode.:) It's a good day to be a Bison and welcome to all KU fans, hope to see many of them in MPLS over the weekend.

TheBoognish
03-16-2009, 07:53 PM
As a genuine Jayhawk fan maybe there is someway I could be appointed a temporary moderator to put a quick end to Misery and KSU imposters? Maybe throw in RockChalkJayBlog for good measure?

gotts
03-16-2009, 08:14 PM
As a genuine Jayhawk fan maybe there is someway I could be appointed a temporary moderator to put a quick end to Misery and KSU imposters? Maybe throw in RockChalkJayBlog for good measure?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good one!

Hecklerswife
03-16-2009, 08:28 PM
the madness is setting in....everyone is going freakin insane!

this is why march is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

we're dancin babE!!!!

lakesbison
05-07-2010, 01:25 PM
I cant wait for the JAYHAWK onslaught. Ill try to logon to the 2 websites they kicked us off from and see how they are doing, haha.

The Lost Dutchman
05-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I cant wait for the JAYHAWK onslaught. Ill try to logon to the 2 websites they kicked us off from and see how they are doing, haha.

Wouldn't expect anything less from Lakes........

lakesbison
05-07-2010, 04:12 PM
jealousy is fun,

mebisonII
05-07-2010, 06:16 PM

Us??? Anyone else get kicked off a KU message board?

TbonZach
05-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Us??? Anyone else get kicked off a KU message board?

Didn't you know? Lakes is the Bisonville ambassador.

mebisonII
05-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Didn't you know? Lakes is the Bisonville ambassador.

Right, what happens to Lakes, happens to us all!

rutlandbison
05-07-2010, 08:22 PM
jealousy is fun,
jealous of 5'2"?? I don't think so.

NDSUFan_Sav
05-07-2010, 11:51 PM

I read it every day, we're fine over there, more or less reading Catpause and laughing at how they're making fun of Kansas.

lakesbison
05-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Rutland. not.height GIRTH. i think im only registered on 32 boards,